Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Veerangna, Brave Son and Mirchi (added note)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Who wanted that DB would have burned herself alive? I think everyone did, why did JB have to come out at that time? wrong timing LOLAngry

Enough of the BK drama, and what are the CVs doing? same recycle tracks of Pratap saving his friends, etc; ab bus karo, because I am interested in seeing the Shatranis!! Clap

But Pratap does take on BK at the end and shoulders Natha who is hanging and choking

DB and her complaining, it doesnt end! she keeps saying what are we going to do, JB isnt doing anything, I was expecting SB to say something but this time the silent lioness (Jaywantabai) spoke!!! ClapClap

US and Mamratji - they need a helicopter or bullet train to reach Bijolia, i swear they are bunch of angry rajputs, the real fighting is being done by the Shatranis!!

Jaywantabai basically told her to shut up, she said- if no one is accusing you doesnt mean that they dont know what you did; she told her off and said she is the reason they are trouble today!! Clap
And if she wants to burn herself (jauhar) then she, JB can arrange it and no one will stop her!!! Finally all the ladies in the castle know!!! Clap

I cant wait to see the chillis and boiling oil fall on those soldiers, oh its going to be like a food fight!! StarClapClap

Surtan oh Surtan, we will miss you when you are dead LOL, he being flamboyant stops the door breaking session and goes and changes into a more desirable and handsome look and with perfume so the sugandwali rani can smell him! 

Precap - Bijolia and Pratap with BK

Ok so the mirch and hot oil formula, it was employed by other armies in forts, one I remember is the fort at Devgiri (now called Daulatabad) near Aurangabad, they used that tactic against invading armies! Star

Also that technique was used in the Independence Movement of India, I remember my grandma telling me that women of Ahmedabad used that method against the Brits Star

Edited by Intrepida - 29 January 2014 at 5:53am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

harvyOMGIshaansjnpAnnarichardChit15Marathi_Mulginirmalac99pankhudi_TiaRadebasree04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Veerangna, Brave Son and Mirchi (added note)" in Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bitblue

Goldie

bitblue

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 10:39am | IP Logged
yes completely filler episodeAngry just last 5 minutes worth watching. DB please shut up or just go. now bundi is not in hands of SS, BK will go after this. just hope no one dies other then SS.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepidapankhudi_TiaRa

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bitblue

yes completely filler episodeAngry just last 5 minutes worth watching. DB please shut up or just go. now bundi is not in hands of SS, BK will go after this. just hope no one dies other then SS.

totally agree, apart from the part at Bijolia, the episode was blaahhh Confused
yea lets keep the death of kings and princes at one: SS LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhudi_TiaRa

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Nice post dear ..!!

Please tell me your name ?Tongue

Yeah only bijolia part was worth watching and DB was so much annoying today aarghhh ! my blood boiled at her blaming everything on jija policy .Angry

BK - pratap part was boring Sleepy

Edited by pankhudi_TiaRa - 28 January 2014 at 11:47am

Intrepida

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bitblue

@bold: Exactly my feelingsLOL

I like SS and his Jee Bavado dialogue ..after his demises i'll miss him LOLLOL

Intrepida

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pankhudi_TiaRa

Nice post dear ..!!

Yeah only bijolia part was worth watching and DB was so much annoying today aarghhh ! my blood boiled at her blaming everything on jija policy .Angry

thanks! Embarrassed
On IF I go by the name Rati, am I too assume your name is Pankhudi? or no LOL

yes Bijolia is where all the action is happening, baaki sab toh paani kum chai hai LOL

pankhudi_TiaRa

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Intrepida

Nice post dear ..!!

thanks! Embarrassed

yes Bijolia is where all the action is happening, baaki sab toh paani kum chai hai LOL

Welcome !Big smile I love your posts Embarrassed

Hi Rati ..yes my name is Pankhudi no doubt  LOL

Well said ..eagerly waiting for tomorrow's epi ..wanna see how JB and other fights with SS and his fauj ..with red chilly powder and hot oils LOLLOLTongue. It will be amazing Big smile

Intrepida

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Intrepida

thanks! Embarrassed

Welcome !Big smile I love your posts Embarrassed

Hi Rati ..yes my name is Pankhudi no doubt  LOL

Well said ..eagerly waiting for tomorrow's epi ..wanna see how JB and other fights with SS and his fauj ..with red chilly powder and hot oils LOLLOLTongue. It will be amazing Big smile

thank you for the compliment Pankhudi! Big smile
yes I wanna see this epic battle, it better be good, I dont want it to be spoiled by the entry of US and Mamratji, it would be awesome if they have captured SS before both men get there, it would be great!! Star

I whole heartedly believe in the mirch and hot oil formula, it was employed by other armies in forts, one I remember is the fort at Devgiri (now called Daulatabad) near Aurangabad, they used that tactic against invading armies! Star

Also that technique was used in the Independence Movement of India, I remember my grandma telling me that women of Ahmedabad used that method against the Brits Star

pankhudi_TiaRa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top