Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My Blog Readers : Imp

sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi All !!!

All my blog readers know tat i had made by blog private and removed every reader from it as i had some issues. I sincerely apologize for it but i had no other way and had to delete each and every reader from the blog.But now i have solved my problem  and you all can read as i made the blog public but only for few days.

Yes.. few days as i will keep a track on who reads my updates from the blog as my blog stories would be every different from wat i have on Geet forum.  I will let you read from my blog for few days and only the ones who like and comment will be given access. Right now i have got about 250+ request and i haven't deleted any of those emails i got. So once i see how many read and comment i will give permission.And yeah please do not forget to write your user name tat you use on India forum as it will be easier for me to pm when i update my blog.

So now its up to  the readers who wants to read as my Sunday i will make my blog private and will not add anyone again.. and those who get permission i would not keep them if they don't like and comment as i had enough of you all in geet forum.. You all feel tat we write and will keep on writing so why need to like and comment.. but tat will not be entertain on my blog as it will contain different flavors of stories on Maaneet and also anyone who comments one word or so will be removed as i don't appreciate people who do have time to read but don't encourage writers for their hard work.. So now its up to you all.

Here is the link to my blog

DREAMWORLD

Thank you!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: drashti88

don't delete meee dear

dear i have not added anyone right now.. i will check my latest updates and see who comments and likes and thereafter i will add
mani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yayyy hell yeah today is my lucky day meri di ka blog theek hogaya party time
di aur aap jante ho kis cheez ne mujhe sabse zyada khush kiya ke my di's blog will have sooo many maaneet stories of different flavours aur di ur this pagal baby is waiting to read infinite new stories of my jannat di 😳 di going to visit my di's blog aur di u know me na ur pagal baby mani24😳
dolly10 thumbnail
Thanks for the info & link
kashtilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
di i commented in IF
I will be late in cmnt as i n bsy plz don't del me
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
thx for infoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
well u know na
blog ho ya forum
its only TIAπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ashmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnks for informing dear
n my username in blog is same as here in if
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
Thanks dear for info & linkmy user is kingkhanfan
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS
I hope now I can read Guzaarish and Devil, coz last two time I was not able to access it.
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
 Btw unable to read updates frm 31 Jan to 22 feb! Will b on holiday! Thanks! bt do pm - will read wen I get back so dnt delete me! Thanks ! Readin nw! 😊