Is it Hate OR Love Chater 28 Page 137 updated on March 15th Thread 2

shahbhavini IF-Rockerz
shahbhavini
shahbhavini

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Heart~Welcome to the Thread 2 of The SS~Heart

Heart~*~ Is it Hate or Love ~*~Heart
Heart~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Heart

First of all, I would like to thank all my readers from the bottom of my heart, for all the appreciation and love they have bestowed upon me in the last thread.Big smile The love, affection and appreciation from you people mean the world to me.Big smile Had you guys not supported me so much, I would never have thought of writing a story.Embarrassed I again thank you all so much. I am so touched and overwhelmed from your love that I really go emotional at times.CryBig smile I hope that you people will continue to bless me with your love and appreciation and I also hope that I don't disappoint you. TongueBig smileThank You so very much again.Big smile
I cannot express in words, of how it feels to have completed a thread, and moving onto new thread.Big smile This simply shows how much you people love me. I really really am so happy. Big smile
I hope this thread too gets filled with your love. Big smile

Regards,
Bhavini Big smile

Edited by shahbhavini - 11 July 2014 at 6:23pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110kshitij18tanjica1shilpagowdameenakaliswaranmeghajjdkorumilliLuv-IKNMPhema042pranavvikasJas2204Kutty58lovergirlalinaAngel-Pallavvipreeti.rAz3003Rutuja...SUMESHNIroshaeldsouza91-Prithi-rishbala3018VincyAnnehelyvarshaakulkarniNJAPA_AddictFeistyQueenvarunx..Tahniat..spvdgoldenmoonrima4ever

shahbhavini IF-Rockerz
shahbhavini
shahbhavini

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 6:41am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

aasiya49Luv-IKNMPJas2204meghajjsw123lovergirlalinaSUMESHNIroshaeldsouza91rishbala3018VincyAnne-Prithi-varshaakulkarniNJAPA_Addict..Tahniat..goldenmoonspvdrima4ever

shahbhavini IF-Rockerz
shahbhavini
shahbhavini

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 6:41am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110PrincessariSundari1Aashka123mourozrs_fun2mssujeetha-Shuchi-venyarumugamrimsssssssara2012sangeethbalaswthrtnakshloveasadparinikaJalalLovesJodhakj20sarika05ayanarappaSATD06dreamwinnerbsowmyashreevat_269ANNU30vidya_955JAN_SApriyavishu18...Halimah...meenakaliswaranLuv-IKNMPdkorumilli...janu...rojarathy--Rashmi--Smirna.vavaMonalisaJmithrasayeeJas2204pranavvikaschandgothia_Deepika_hetvi.ipkkndlovergirlalina...Arshaya.....PT..Az3003sw123khushbooparmargauriSvinitaj27preeti.rbaublesashpatsmileyhug7679sunshine_sunGudiyalovesguruakdhadeewaaniiSUMESHNIms.dhingraRutuja...Gayurajjiya.kprincessSoniadaisydee425roshaeldsouza91rishbala3018sweetystubbornaisha.....11110udaymanyata07divyadollar--Yukthi--NJAPA_Addict..Tahniat..goldenmoonspvdrima4ever

..Tahniat.. IF-Stunnerz
..Tahniat..
..Tahniat..

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Finally! I managed to unres the post!LOL Im such a fattu! Okay first

unres for all res comments

Congratulations di!Party NEW THREAD! IS IT HATE OR LOVE IS ROCKING!ClapClap
The thread is really beautiful and i hope that you complete this thread soon.. Actually I know its gonna end soon seeing the popularity of ur FF.. CONGRATULATIONS on winning the award for this FFParty

OKAY NOW IM COMING BACK TO THE CHAPTERS...

Ur writing is beautiful! The love AkDha shares is very cute...Jodha is still afraid of Jalal's wrath and feel really bad for her.. The whole harem was taunting her.. Bechari.. But thankx to jalal that now she is the mallika E Hindustan! Im so proud of her! This Ruqqu and maham! the evil duo is surely planning against Jodha.. Poor Jodha! The room romance od AkDha was so cute... but what happened to Jalal?? He really loses his mind when he gets angry! How can he behave like this with Jodha? What's wromg with him?? Doesnt he love her?? Its true what they say.. Anger is man's worst enemy.. The person loses one's mind and they forget they are hurting their dear ones...I felt so bad for Jodha..At times Jalal is so nice with her and then again when anger shoots Jalal is just this different person! This story is different.. This does happen in real life.. Even when u love a person alot u misbehave with him/her when u r angry ou hurt.. I love this thing about ur story!Mahamanga and Ruqqaiya thought that Jodha would not be able to handle the DEK because she listens to her heart?? well maham and ruqqu u peeps are wrong! Look at how Jodha is handling DEK.. she was the only person who thought about the villagers! HEART made her do that! She is so pure and innocent! And what is this?? Jalal's manly ego got hurt?? Well Jodha was right.. There are levels of giving punishment.. She was totally fair.. But why would she want to show him that he is not a good ruler?? Whats it to her?? What is wrong with Jalal?? What happened to him?? Jodha is trying to give justice to one,not hurt Jalal! How can Jalal even think like this?? Doesnt he know how much he is hurting her?? Doesnt he love her?? Even her tears are not working for him! Instead of supporting her Jalal is giving out taunts to her... WOW JALAL! You are a really good husband... Jodha must be so broken...Poor she... Jalal should say sorry to her and repent his mistake... Jodha must have felt so bad when Jalal was kissing Ruqqaiya in front of her... WHY JALAL??WHY??? Is ur ego bigger then Jodha? Is ir more important?? Everyone except for Jalal is happy with Jodha... Im now angry at JALALAngry The precap sounds really exciting! I wanna know he realizes it and how he tries to fix everything up...BTW I LOVED THE UPDATE! IT WAS SO NICE! IT WAS DIFFERENT AND I LOVE READINF DIFFERENT STUFF! DI THIS FF HAS BECOME SO ADDICTING! I WANT TO READ A NEW UPDATE EVERYDAY! When r u updating?? Please do update soon and give long one this time! like really long! Di quickly give the update before the laziness again attacks me!

HugHugHeart

I HAVE TO UNRES MY COMMENT IN JODHA BANI MEERA AS WELL... MANY FFS TO GO! 

TAHNIAT *facepalm*

Edited by ..Tahniat.. - 28 February 2014 at 7:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-shahbhaviniNJAPA_Addict

NJAPA_Addict IF-Sizzlerz
NJAPA_Addict
NJAPA_Addict

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Res...congo di !!Big smile
First of all, Hearty congratulations for the second thread !!!! PartyParty

Unres...

Omg!!! WOW!!!Shocked ClapClapClap
Di..first of all, thank you bolna band karo plz.. Warna I am not gonna talk..alright !! AngryEvil SmileEvil SmileTongue Big smile
You are my sweetu di..and anything for ya is my pleasure!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile
And the chapter.. WOW !!ClapClapClap
Omg.. That was so so brilliant man!! I simply LOVED it di !!!HeartHeartHeart
Jalal and Jodha are just..

The starting itself was WOW!!! Just loved how they feared each other's one attribute.. Jodha feared his anger and Jalal her silence!EmbarrassedClapClapClap

The way they comforted each other was so so a delight to read..Hayye..Love you for this di !! Jalal's part was an absolute delight to read!StarStarStarHeartHeartHeart
The way you showed how Jodha doesn't want anyone to know that they have now become one was so so emotional and touching!CryCryCryEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

She's so sad and hurt, and she's scared..thats why doesnt want her and his relationship to be in open!!Cry SIMPLY FANTASTIC story di!!

I loved how Jalal felt guilt-struck for his mistakes..and that he assured her..!! How do you write so perfectly!!!ClapStarClapStarClapStar

I am blown over.. Amazingly MINDBLOWING!!! I just so much loved the first half of this chapter..!!ClapClapClap
Jalal's concern and comfort to her made me so so proud of him..!!EmbarrassedClapStar
I was rofling when you said SR ho gayi re baba!!!LOLLOLLOL

The next half had me in tears of pride and joy!! SUPERB AMAZING!!!StarClapClapClap

Pinaz...Uff...felt really bad, when Jodha couldn't answer back, coz she didn't have much strength to answer back such foolish adamant rubbish foul Begums (lol my bhaadaas)AngryAngryLOL

I JUST LOVEDDD when Jalal came to Jodha, wiped off her tears..and lifted her..and walked off!!!ClapClapClapEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Pinaaz Ki shakl dekhne laayak thi

What a scene!! I LOVED IT!! You are just awesome man..How do you write such fantabulous scenes..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Heart

You portray the emotions and feelings so well di..That I cannot resist myself from giving you a standing ovation for this!!ClapClapClapClapHeart

I just loved how You made Jalal realise his mistakes..and mend up for them..I loved how he boosted Jo with confidence!!StarStarStarHeart
I loved how he cared for her.. I loved each and every bit of this!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHeart
The DEK scene was Amazingly Beautiful and superb!! I loved how he declared that he was in love..He was in Love with Jodha..HeartHeartHeart

Who was Now their mallika-e-Hind!!! Amazing..Claps!!!ClapHeartClapHeartClap

This chapter was soo much mind-blowing..I dont have enough words to praise!! I am in love with this story!!HeartHeartHeart
You rock di.. You are the queen of writing emotions and feelings!! Superb..Kudos!!!ClapClapClap

Love you.. HugPlz update sooon!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by PrincessNancy - 01 February 2014 at 10:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

edwardcrazyPallavvi..Tahniat..

roshaeldsouza91 IF-Rockerz
roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 7:24am | IP Logged
ResLOL yeayyy congrats bhaviiiPartyDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shahbhavini

yurimehta11 Goldie
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 7:24am | IP Logged
congrates di for new thread
i hope this thread finished very early and you open new thread soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shahbhavini

shahbhavini IF-Rockerz
shahbhavini
shahbhavini

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessNancy

Res...congo di !!Big smile
Omg !!!Thanks u so much my sweet heart for making this wonderful 2nd thread for me...!!!!! U r way beyond...love u sweety...big hug and kiss...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessSoniaNJAPA_Addict

Go to top