Arshi Series: How I Met Your Mother - OS 1 [Pg 9] - 31/01

aicha99fanfics thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

WRITERs & READERs

Dear People...

I have great pleasure to welcome you all to my new crazy idea... HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER series is my new baby for both writers and readers...

So how it works..

It is a one shot series as well as a bedtime story... Yes you heard right... It's a story a father narrates to his twins before bed... Arnav Singh Raizada and his twins, Arush and Arushi. This aims at bringing together many writers in one thread.. especially new writers as I know how much hard work and time it takes for a new writer to be known...

Rules

Rule1# A one shot story only (no continuation), not less than 300 words

Rule2# available to anyone, old, new or first time writers...

Rule3# every shots should take in consideration the first shot(to be written by me) that is the characters background, their attitudes towards each other, whether they are friends or enemies...

Rule4# every shot should start with Arnav and his kids and then the narration (arshi scenes) begins...

Rule5# every shot should end with Arnav and his kids after the narration as they call it off for the night..

Rule6# No continuation of a shot by another writer...

Rule7# background characters are allowed but make sure to end their roles before the ending of your shot else the series might get confusing for other writer...

Rule8# You may add a banner to your shot if you wish... I'm also available to provide banners depending on my free time... just drop a word on AichaCreationz

Rule9# A title to your one shot is compulsory..

Rule10# Re-ceating scenes from the original show is allowed but make sure to add your own creativity as well..

Rule11# Continuation of shots from another writer is not allowed but make sure to keep the same track that is if they are enemies, they got to remain so till I post another shot showing a slight change (or I choose a writer to do so)...

Rule12# No sexual content.. Remember these shots should be bedtime stories... So innocent love, cute romance, friendship, knok jhoks should be priorities.. (Kissing scenes should not be too descriptive)

Rule13# After your post, pms should be sent by you...

Rule14# Active writers should send me a pm so that I can add your names in the list...

Rule15# Every writers are allowed to write as many one shots as they wish...

Rule16# If this thread exceeds 150 pages(which I'm still not sure it might happen), please wait for me to open a new thread..

Rule 17# You can only use these background characters: Geet, Maan, Reyaansh, Kriya, Akash, Payal, NK aka Nand Kishore, Lavanya, Jeevika, Viren, Maanvi, Virat - strictly no romance between any of them, they are just close buddies.. Girls are friends with Arnav and will become friends with Khushi and the boys are the closest buddies of Arnav as well as  good pranksters... and as villains characters, Shyam and Sheetal... See pictures in next post...

Very Important

The first shot written by me will only be posted only if I get enough writers ready to be part of the series..

Readers have always been the most important for a thread, but for this thread to work, writers are as important, so this is a request.. please pass on this thread to everyone...

Informing everyone that this is not a contest but a fun way to read and write together and live the scenes of arshi through the eyes of their kids, Arush and Arushi...

If needed other rules might be added to the rules list...

Awaiting for your responses...

Love,

Edited by aicha99 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aicha99fanfics thumbnail
WRITER's LIST...

areeba_blossom

-Aditi.

amfashionista

hira_arnie

Arshika_arshi

-MonikaSobti-

(in your comments, please let me know if you are part of the story as a writer or reader)
aicha99fanfics thumbnail
Background Characters (you can use one or all of them - up to you guys)

Maanvi

Viren & Virat

Jeevika

Geet

Maan

kria

reyaansh

Payal

Akash

NK / Nand Kishore

Lavanya

As Villains Characters:

Shyam

Sheetal

aicha99_pms thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail

..PMs Related Issues..

If you wish to receive pms.. Add this account.. But only if you intend to click like and a one word comment is all I asked for.. Writing sometimes gets difficult when one is out of inspiration.. and I believe that it's the words of the readers which help the writers not to give up on a story.. 

Aasmaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome idea
Sounds interesting...
I would love to read it...
For writing i'm not good in writing 😆
div26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice idea ðŸ˜Š

Will form part of the reader group, haha...
I'm not very creative. Love reading but writing is not really my thing.

Hope to read great stories from the ones ready to participate 😊 Come on Arshians!!!
arnaushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
its sounds interesting...i'll be waiting for you guys to update and give us nice stories!!!!
navjot7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sound very interesting
i cannot wait
i hope u start soon
waiting for next pm
esamoe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very creative idea..I wait to read them.
chotidesi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I love this idea! I'm in :) I also love HIMYM, so that just adds to my excitement :)