please please please
Posted: 10 years ago
awsme upd8!!
eagrly waitng 2 knw wats in stre 4 d stry
That was hilarious
Please update soon
Can't wait for their life after marriage
Get them married soon... I know arjun wants simple court marriage but atleast phere in the temple to banta hai
Please pm me when u next update x
Dear Friends as I took a while to update chapter 6, here I am updating one more chapter

Chapter 7

Team reached Arjun's home. Everyone except Rathore is coming here for the first time. Sakshi is having a strange feeling when she entered his home. At last She will have a place to call home. When they entered Mrs Rawte came and everybody touched her feet. She kissed Sakshi's forehead and said

" Beti, I am so happy. God bless both of you and thank you all for coming" she smiled to everyone

" Thank you Maa " said Sakshi

Mrs Rawte smiled and went back to kitchen. All the ladies followed her and men got settled in the living room.

" Mami tell us if you need any help" said Aisha

" Everything is done Aisha, I am just taking tea and snacks" said Mrs Rawte and continued " Sakshi beti, this is your future kitchen, I will go back to my other home after marriage, then you have to manage everything alone ok? "

Sakshi smiled and nodded.

" Arrey , now you are very silent , that day you were continuously talking about him. What happened? feeling shy?" Asked Mrs Rawte

Listening this talk Aisha replied naughtily

" Shy or Sakshi? You haven't seen how they fight auntie, you know they already are behaving like a husband wife from day one" everyone laughed and Sakshi blushed

" Sakshi beti, Arjun is exactly like his dad, I still don't know how I used to manage both of them until Arjun moved to new home. But looks like you are already dealing him very well" said Mrs Rawte

" I hope everything will go well" said Sakshi with a sad smile

" Of course dear, everything will be fine. Main hoon naa? I will give you daily tips" said Mrs Rawte and winked

Aisha and Liza liked Arjun's mom very well and they are happy that Sakshi got such a good mother in law

Mrs Rawte entered the living room with tea/coffee tray and girls with snacks. They could see that Shree and Chotu are a bit relaxed when they saw the girls. They are really struggling with their boss.

Mrs Rawte placed the tea/coffee tray on the coffee table and asked Sakshi to give it to Arjun. He rolled his eyes and said " Maa already it's Sakshi who gives me tea in the office. At least here, please you give it to me "

Sakshi narrowed her eyes towards him but didn't say anything as his mom is here.

Mrs Rawte said " Stop that Arjun.. Haan your dad also wanted to join you all, but some business meeting came up and he had to attend that. Hopefully he will come after that. He is eager to meet Sakshi.

" I haven't met him for a long time Mami. Arjun said he is always busy" said Rathore

" Haan, I don't know why he wants to spread his business more. Arjun is not interested in business. So for whom? But who listens to me in this house" then she turned to girls and told" come I will show you the house" and they all followed Mrs Rawte

" I don't know why ladies are so interested to see houses. It's crazy" said Rathore shaking his head

Everyone is impressed the way Arjun maintains the house. Very clean and tidy. They all liked the house very much. There are 3 rooms up stairs. Two bedrooms and one office room for Arjun. When they reached near Arjun's bed room Mrs Rawte stopped Sakshi and said

" Sakshi, you can't come inside the bedroom. Not yet. You have to wait until your suhag raat"
Sakshi blushed and waited outside the room. When they came back Mrs Rawte gave a simple red saree to Sakshi and asked her to get ready. After seeing her confused state Mrs Rawte said

" We are having your engagement today. Just a normal ceremony. You will be exchanging rings in front of the Pooja room. Aisha, Liza can you ask Arjun and Sameer to come up here?" They left to call them

Sakshi is still confused , she doesn't have any ring for Arjun. So Mrs Rawte continued " We bought ring for both of you. Sameer told me everything about your family dear. I haven't told anything to Arjun. It's you who should tell him."

Sakshi had tears in her eyes. She didn't know what to say so Mrs Rawte hugged her for some time and patted her back. "From today I am your mom ok? You can tell anything to me. When ever you want to talk just call me or come to meet me.Ok now stop crying and go to the other room to get ready"

Sakshi called Aisha and Liza to help her. And they started to get ready. After everything is done, Liza said " Wow Sakshi, you look beautiful.You wait and watch , Arjun sir won't be able to stop looking at you"

" That akdu won't even give a glance" muttered Sakshi

On the other side Arjun was getting irritated by all these things

" Mom why didn't you tell me earlier?" Asked an angry Arjun

" Because you will say no to it" Said Mrs Rawte unaffected by his anger. " "Now stop all these drama and get ready. Wear that sherwani which I kept on your bed"

Arjun shook his went inside his room, Rathore following him

" Were you aware of this Sam"? Asked Arjun while getting ready

" Of course I bought the ring for both of you" said Rathore smugly

" Sakshi doesn't have a family right?" Asked Arjun suddenly

Rathore was taken aback by that sudden question
" Why do you think so?"

" I felt that , one day while arguing she hinted that and now we are doing this engagement and her family members are no where to be seen. So it's obvious right" asked Arjun

" hmm you guessed right. I told this to Mami, but I felt that it's Sakshi's right to tell you her story. That's why I didn't tell you" said Rathore

" That's ok, it doesn't matter. I hope this ceremony will be over soon. Let's go "

They came outside and Arjun was seeing a totally different Sakshi. She looked beautiful in that red saree and he was unable to take eyes from her. Sakshi felt his eyes on her and looked him. He too looked different in his simple indian attire. Both of them looked in to each other's eyes for sometime and then Arjun quickly composed himself and went downstairs. Ladies followed them

Mrs Rawte was taking ring from the Pooja room and praying. Arjun has never opened it after Roshni's death but now his mother is lighting diya
everyday. Shree is ready to take pictures and Chotu just wants to the ceremony to be over so that they can eat.

" Your dad is not attending the call so I guess we have to do it without him otherwise good muhurat will pass" saying this she gave one box each to Arjun and Sakshi.
" Pray well and put the ring" said Mrs Rawte. Both of them prayed ( Arjun just did it to avoid a scene) and Arjun took Sakshi's hand to put ring. The moment he touched her hand he started getting different feelings. He doesn't know if it's good or bad. Sakshi's state is also the same, but it was visible on her face due to the redness of her cheeks. Arjun noticed it and then put the ring on her finger.
Then Sakshi also did the same.

Everyone around them clapped. Sakshi bent down and touched mom's feet. Arjun also did the same. And then all the others came and congratulated them.

" Now I will set the dinner table" said mom and all the ladies followed her

All the men resumed whatever they were talking and suddey the calling bell rang. Arjun opened the door and he gave a big smile and a tight hug to that man
" Dad, you are late" said Arjun

Mr Rawte said breaking his hug

"Sorry I couldn't come earlier. Anyways Congrats son, you look dashing. Mr Rawte entered and all of them got up from the couch.
" Arrey Sameer, it's been a long time. How are you" he hugged Sameer. "I am fine uncle or Aap"?
" I am perfectly fine now, I am getting a bahu right" he smiled saying this." So these are your team mates Arjun" asked Mr Rawte

" Yes dad, this is is Shree. He is our techie expert, without him we wouldn't have solved these many cases" said Arjun

Shree just wants to die this instant. Getting a praise from Arjun Rawte, that too in front of everyone was too much to handle.. Chotu smiled and patted his back

" This is Chotu.. Don't look at the size dad, he is just like small kids, so pure and innocent. So Chotu is perfect for him"

Chotu also felt special when he heard this. They never thought Arjun will say or even think such things about them. They can already see Arjun's dad's effect on him. He is visibly happy to see him. Then Arjun called the ladies

" Dad, this is Aisha, she saved my life one night and the next day she blamed me for my stupidity as her under cover mission got failed. Very bold and brave"

Now it's the lady group's turn to stand shocked, after hearing an open praise from Arjun, Aisha could not even mutter a hello to Mr Rawte

Rathore sensed this and said" Uncle, don't think my team members can't behave well, this akdu never appreciate anyone. So it's new for them. That's why all of them standing like this. Mr Rawte laughed and Arjun continued

" This is Liza, she is our forensic head, even though she is brilliant in her work, her brilliance is mainly in fighting with Shree" everyone laughed, Liza and Shree exchanged glances

" And this is... " Arjun stopped for a second ,Mr Rawte understood that she is his bahu and he is watching her lovingly " Dad this is Sakshi Anand, she is a journalist, reporting all the cases of ETF. Her main life goal is to irritate me and as she wants to continue that forever, now she is marrying me" said Arjun and looked Sakshi.
Sakshi looked down, her eyes are filling with tears but she bent down and touched Dad's feet. Mr Rawte hugged her and said
" Arjun you will be the first one to introduce your fiance like this. I liked it, it was very funny" he laughed and then he turned to Sakshi
" beti I am giving you full permission to irritate him. If you need help with that, just give me a call and I will be here to help you. Ok?" He patted her cheeks and Sakshi nodded yes with a smile.

Mrs Rawte came and scolded Arjun " Sakshi I will also help you to irritate him. Now everyone come, we will have dinner"

All of them had dinner. Team liked Arjun's family very well. They were all coming back to living room when Rathore said

" Mami I think we will leave now, we have office tomorrow. So everyone should get enough sleep"

" Haan sure, one minute I will be right back"

Mom came back with so many packets and gave each packet to everyone.

" I am so happy that all of you came here in such a short notice. I really feel that you kids are also my family. Sameer, you said if everyone comes together it will be like a tsunami. They all are such a well behaved kids ( both Arjun and Rathore rolled their eyes on that statement and all the ladies are trying their best to hold a laugh after watching that double eye rolling) you got such a good team Sameer

" I know Mami, my team is the best" said Rathore and side hugged Shree who was standing next to him ( Second shock of the day for the team)

Everyone said bye to Arjun's parents and was about to leave when Sameer said to Sakshi

" you are not coming with us, your future husband will drop you. You are his responsibility now. Right uncle"

" Haan Arjun will drop her" said Dad

Team left and Arjun went to his room to change and Dad started talking to Sakshi

" Sakshi, I am really happy that you agreed to this marriage. I am sure this time everything will be normal. I can already see changes in him."

Sakshi was about to say something when Arjun came down in tshirt and jeans. Sakshi has never seen him in casuals, he look much younger in it. Arjun went out and Sakshi followed him. Sakshi touched both the parents feet and they hugged her.

Arjun was waiting for Sakshi in his own car. He is feeling so different today. He saw Sakshi walking in her saree so gracefully towards his car. Her hair and saree blowing in the wind. Arjun kept looking at her
Edited by sar88 - 10 years ago
Awesome update.
Poor Sakshi got tears in eyes.
She was really hurt by Arjun's word.
Hope Arjun realized his mistake soon..
Con soon..
jaldi next part bhi update karo na please
itna interesting hai
jaldi shaadi karado dono ki
update soon
Awesome update dr..loove it..please please do continue soon and thank you soo much for updating 🤗
awesome update
loved it
thankx for pm
continu soon