Arjun

Arakshi : Pyar ki yeh kahani suno ch 32(page 62) updated (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 64

Page 1
Page   of 64
Page 3 Page 64

NATURESHIVANI

IF-Rockerz

NATURESHIVANI

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 6:00am | IP Logged
arakshi writer intresting 
awesome dear 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arakshi : Pyar ki yeh kahani suno ch 32(page 62) updated (Page 2)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aagana

aagana

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 7:57am | IP Logged
interesting part..continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sar88

...Maha-Srk...

IF-Rockerz

...Maha-Srk...

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Awsum
blosum
update
gr8 yar
read kar ke maza aa gea plz cntinue soon n thanx 4 pm dear

sar88

Shanafr

IF-Rockerz

Shanafr

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Super update
Cont soon

sar88

sar88

Groupbie

sar88

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 6:29am | IP Logged
 Hi Friends
Here is the second chapter. I hope you all will like it. Please do comment

Chapter 2

Rathore reached ETF an saw that Arjun is already there. He went near Arjun and asked " Any cases Arjun" 

" Nothing Sam" replied Arjun but he wondered why didn't he ask anything about yesterday's event. Poor Arjun didn't know what Rathore has planned for him.

When Sakshi reached ETF next morning everyone was writing reports. Arjun saw her but avoided completely. 

" How are you Sakshi? You look tired" said Rathore

" I am fine Sameer" lied Sakshi

But that instant Arjun stood up and left for his cabin. 

Sakshi followed him with cutting chai. She is not going to give up. She went inside the cabin to give it. She placed it on his table.Arjun knew she is here but he didn't look up. But she started to speak.

"Arjun, please don't avoid me. I don't regret what I said yesterday. Just sad at the way it happened"

Arjun sighed " I know Sakshi. You don't have to regret. It's not a mistake. Its your personal choice , but just don't expect anything from me. I am sorry"  

It was difficult for her to hear that from him but still she is happy that he said it so nicely. She smiled and left the cabin.

She went straight to the gang. They were all eager to hear what Arjun said. 

" what did he say Sakshi" asked Shree

" what will he say? Akdu. Don't expect anything from me Sakshi, I am sorry" she said imitating Arjun

They all were happy to hear that. At least normal Sakshi is back.

" He will never understand Sakshi, you are wasting time" said Shree

" Tum chup raho specky, it's not like that. He does like her but can't admit because of his ego. I am sure" said Liza 

" How do you know that? You just know how to get information from dead bodies not from normal beings" 

" There is nothing to know, all men are like this. Their bloody ego won't let them"

" what do you think Liza... " started Shree but Aisha interfered " guys please don't start now. Rathore sir will come and start lecturing if we talk like this"

" I won't give up guys. You don't have any other option Mr ACP. You have to love me back" said Sakshi with a naughty expression

" Good spirit Sakshi" entered Rathore " I will support you in every way. But now we have a case let's go. Shree, call Arjun"

Everyone went to investigate the case and came back at 6 pm.

Rathore turned to everyone and said " Guys something urgent came up and I have to go now. But you guys carry on, Arjun will be in charge"  Then he turned to Arjun and said " Don't make them work all the night" 

Saying this he left 

They continued the discussion until 9 pm and then Arjun asked everyone to go home. 

" Arjun, my report is still not over. I have to write it. Will you drop me home after that?"

" Ok" said Arjun and left muttering something like "chit chat all the time" and "wasting time"
Sakshi smiled hearing that and went back to write report 

Arjun was sitting in his cabin.. "It's 12 pm and Sakshi still didn't finish her report? "Thought Arjun and went to her desk. 

A small smile appeared on his lips seeing the sight infront of him. Sakshi is sleeping resting her head on table and her hair is covering her face. She looked really cute.

Arjun walked straight to her and called in a low voice   " Sakshi, get up.. It's late we need to go"
she didn't move " noo let me sleep papa" said Sakshi 

" It's not your bedroom Miss Anand. Let's go" said Arjun in a stern voice

Sakshi stood up suddenly " Arjun tum . I thought it's my ..." She sighed and  looked at the computer " let me save it and I will join you"

They are on the way to Sakshi's house and Arjun is already regretting his decision to drop her as miss publicist is irritating him with her talks :) 

" Sakshi can you be quiet at least for five minutes? I am even ready to buy you some gift if you do that. But I bet you can't. Can you Miss Anand?" taunted Arjun 

" Promise?" Asked Sakshi
" what promise Sakshi"?
" Promise me that you will gift me something if I don't talk for five minutes" told an excited Sakshi

He gave a " you are unbelievable look" and thought  " oh what did I do? now she will keep quiet just to get that gift"

Sakshi smirked after watching his expression. 
" You are regretting that word, don't you Arjun? Don't try to be smart with me"

" You are unbelievable Sakshi.. Don't behave like kids" said arjun

Sakshi got irritated and started arguing with that and what to say they argued until they reached Sakshi's home. 

Sakshi got down from the car and was about to leave when Arjun said

"what you say Miss Anand, you couldn't shut your mouth even for a minute. Now forget about the gift" saying this Arjun drive away leaving behind a shocked Sakshi 

When Arjun reached home he saw the lights are on and heard some voice. He immediately took his gun and went inside.

" Why can't you come home earlier beta? It's not good for your health"

Arjun turned and saw that his mom and Rathod are sitting on the sofa.

Edited by sar88 - 04 February 2014 at 6:32am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

psruthiVirMan505khwaisheyAym7Gurpreetasi7shailyshukla9aaganashymaliNethravathiArmagadonAnjali.MitalArakshiya_58zainabhassan1anu91HumzyGodly_AffectionRehana25Asyalovermissmksweetpari4u97zubiya92chulbuliannu...Maha-Srk...keenu_kk

aagana

aagana

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 6:43am | IP Logged
fab update
aww! loved the cute sakshi'
continue soonSmile

sar88

...Maha-Srk...

IF-Rockerz

...Maha-Srk...

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 6:45am | IP Logged
UR
wow
love it
amazing
awesome update
veri beautifully written
please continue soon eagerly w8ng 4 9xt bechara arjun, sameer ke plan mai phans gaya

Edited by ...Maha-Srk... - 04 February 2014 at 7:55am

sar88

Gurpreetasi7

Gurpreetasi7

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Wow super duper mindblowing update
Loved it yaar thanks for the pm
Amazing looking forward to read more
Thanx

sar88