Arjun

Arakshi : Pyar ki yeh kahani suno epilogue (page 64) updated

sar88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Friends

This is my first story. I hope you all like it. Forgive me if you find any spelling and grammar mistakes.

[DIV]Prologue

Arjun's sleep was interrupted when a rhythmic sound of anklets stopped.
"Oh Maharani is done with today's practice session" thought Arjun
smiling himself
He got up, took a bath and came down to his kitchen to have his tea.
" Arjun, your tea is.." Started someone but Arjun interrupted that
voice and said while rolling his eyes " I know it's on the table
... you don't have to say this every morning"
He came towards her and asked " did you ..." but the voice interrupted
his voice and said " yes I had my coffee and why can't you stop asking
this every morning?"
" I don't know its my habit I guess" he said and smiled.
" By the way what is your program today? "
" Normal. Some students will come..Why did you ask?"
" Is there any chance if you can cancel the class" ? Asked Arjun. " I
am not going to office today"

She suddenly stopped dancing and looked at him

" Oh my god! ACP Arjun Rawte is not going to office? Should I publish
that in news paper?

He rolled his eyes and started walking towards her and said looking in
it her eyes
" I want to spend time with my wife on our wedding Anniversary day .
Do you understand Mrs Sakshi Arjun Raute?"

" Oh Arjun you remembered it! You made my day" said sakshi emotionally
" Oh sakshi please don't start your drama in the morning itself " said
Arjun and sakshi narrowed her eyes towards him.

Every time he sees her narrowing eyes lots of cute memories will start
coming to him.
" you know Sakshi I used to hate this when you were doing this during
our ETF days. But now when I look back to those days, I think it was
pretty cute" said Arjun pulling her cheeks

This is the life of Arjun Raute now.
Lots of things has changed. There were days when Arjun used to hate
Sakshi's talks and mannerisms or at least he thought he hated it. But
now he loves those same things.
Yes lots of changes for good.. Sakshi is not working for ETF anymore.
After she avenged her family's murder she left ETF and resumed her
passion for classical dancing. Now she has a dance school with so many
students. And Arjun is not the akdu Arjun anymore, ok he is sometimes.
But he smiles to everyone now, he sleeps peacefully every night, and
above all he has a family to love.

Ok so how did all these things happened? Let's have some flashback

So should i continue?

Edited by sar88 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Unres
& u must
awsum start dear
& different story line wow sakshi is dance teacher in ur story plz continue soon eagerly w8tng 4 next u write veri well so plz dnt stop here okay jaldi jaldi next update post karna specially fb okayEdited by ...Maha-Srk... - 10 years ago
aagana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yup you must..nice concept..waiting for update..do add me to your buddy list and pm  me
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

loved it 

continu soon

sar88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you all for your nice comments..
Here is the chapter 1

Chapter 1

All the team members except Arjun and Sakshi are standing outside Arjun's cabin. Everyone's face shows a shocked expression after listening to the heated argument between Arjun and Sakshi

" What do you think about yourself Ms Sakshi Anand? Why are you writing things like this in your news paper?" Shouted Arjun

" I think i am a journalist Arjun and i have every right to write whatever i want. And for your information, i am here to write EVERYTHING about ETF not just to praise you " Sakshi shouted back

" You should have showed this to Rathore or me before publishing this crap Sakshi "

I dont need anyone's permission. Dont teach me my job Arjun. You never liked it when i say something during an investigation so i expect the same from you. Why are you taking this so personal ? Aisha too didnt like what i wrote and she said that straight to my face but that never affected our friendship. Why cant you take it like that. You are not ready to accept your mistakes Arjun, you know that i did the right thing but your ego will never accept that Arjun "

" This is not about my ego Sakshi , you are just doing whatever comes to your mind not thinking about the consequences. And I am warning you Miss Anand, one more mistake like this and you will be out of this team " said Arjun in a threatening tone

" Are you threatening me? You are not the chief of ETF Arjun. So you can not do anything against me. I dont know what is your problem. Sameer read my article and he didnt say anything. He knows its my job. So he didnt interfere. But you just want to create problems in my job. Even if you fire me i will come back within 24 hours"

" Oh yes I forgot, how  can i fire Miss Journalist . She will come back within a day. Who is helping you Sakshi? I have so many doubts.. Tell me why are you in ETF? I Know there is some other reason.What is that" asked Arjun 

" None of your business and why do you care " asked Sakshi

"Ok I agree its none of my business.But then tell me why did you lie about your injury to me? Do not tell me that its not my business, it is my business. Come on answer me"  

Sakshi didnt say anything. She was silent and that angered him more

" When i ask you something i expect you to answer back Sakshi. You know what , i dont trust you at all. I am sure there are some other reasons for your joining with ETF and why would some one fake an injury ? you want sympathy?or was it just an excuse to avoid your work .." Arjun was shouting and shouting and he continued until Sakshi interrupted him suddenly

" Because I wanted to get your attention" shouted Sakshi

" What?" thats all he could ask

"  Why do you want my attention? for promotion or do you want access to some ETF files for your articles? then its better to grab attention of Rathore he is the chief here.."

" I thought thats obvious Arjun" said Sakshi in a low voice

" What is obvious ? "

" Thai i want your attention because I LOVE YOU"

He could  not respond for some time

same time outside the cabin

Aisha covered here eyes with her left hand and lowered her head saying " Oh Sakshi, what did you do? this is not the time"

"You knew this Aisha?" asked Rathore

" Of course sir it was obvious.. I thought you guys knew"

Shree and Chotu nodded their head no keeping their mouth wide open and their eyes still show that shock

"Of course men will always be men oblivious to their surrounding" muttered an irritated Aisha

Rathore just lifted his eyebrow and smiled a bit

" still I can't believe she had the courage to say this to a Arjun sir" said Liza

Inside the cabin

Arjun at last recovered from his shock and looked at Sakshi. She has tears in her eyes and she smiled a bit looking at him but Arjun just left the cabin without uttering a word. He stopped when he saw Rathore and they looked at each other for a second , but before Rathore could say something Arjun left.

Rathore walked to Sakshi and put his hand on her shoulder " dont worry Sakshi, we will make this right. I promise you, he will come back. He just needs some time" said Rathore and side hugged Sakshi. 

Aisha smiled at this and asked him " Do you have any plan Sir"

" Yes Aisha, It is time to talk to Mami I mean Arjun's mom" said Rathore with a smile

At Night

Arjun could not sleep that night as usual. But this time Sakshi's face kept appearing in his mind instead of Roshni. He knew that she has a soft corner for him. He understood that from her gestures. She used to take care of lot of things including his cutting chai and lunch. And he doesn't know why but he couldn't stop her from doing that. He knew that she cared for him but he never thought it was her love. And on top of that he never expected a confession from her. Even though he was shocked and confused by that confession, he really appreciate her courage to say that openly.

Sakshi is also in same condition. She couldn't sleep after that incident. She is both happy and sad at the same time. She was thinking all these things when she got a call from Aisha.

" Sakshi how are you? I didn't want to talk you about this at office. That's why I called now"

" I am fine Aisha, just sad that things turned out this way suddenly. I didn't want to confess, but couldn't stand his attitude. So the words just came out. I don't know how I ended up loving that akdu" said Sakshi angrily

Aisha smiled and replied " hmmm don't give up Sakshi. Rathore sir has planned something. Will ask him tomorrow. Let me tell you one thing don't feel embarrassed in front of him. You did nothing wrong. So don't avoid him and behave normally. Do your usual things like give him cutting chai and lunch. Ok Sakshi? "

" Haan Aisha and Thank You" said Sakshi and cut the call.

Rathore's House

Rathore : Mami its Sameer

Mrs Rawte : Ha Sameer beta bolo, kaisa he aap?

Rathore : Mein theek hoon Mami mujhe aapse ek zaroori baath karna hain. Kya main kal raath ghar aa saktha hoon?

Mrs Rawte : Yeh koyi puchne ka baath hain kya beta, jab bhi chahe aajavo. 

Rathore : Theek hain Mami .. See you tomorrow.

Saying this Rathore cut the call.
" ab aayega maza" thought Rathore smiling to himself

Edited by sar88 - 10 years ago
shymali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi,
very good update,
do continue soon and send pm,
good job
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3