Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

total confusion...is new male lead as old as madhu's father?

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
total confusion...is new male lead as old as madhu's father...😲

the latest articles say that

Puneet will play budding actor Abhay Kapoor's secretary.

Abhay Kapoor is the character name of the new male lead who will enter the show post Vivian Dsena's exit, the casting for which is still on..

3. punit
will invite RK (Vivian) for budding actor Abhay's party. But RK's manager Bittu (Indresh Malik) will be getting married on the same day hence, RK will give a miss to the bash to attend the wedding. The act will not go down well with Abhay's manager and animosity between RK and him will grow.

it means-
1.rk n abhay are contemporary actors.
2. 20 yrs later, abhay k will be an old warlock n will be paired opposite daughter madhu...huh...wat a joke

oh god, m confused...
Edited by memad - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafangirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima4ever

i do not feel so 

but according to the article, it looks like that only
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: memad

but according to the article, it looks like that only

they will not show a young madhu with an oldie
rest assured for that much
Rafangirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShaluDrashti

totally πŸ˜•

πŸ˜•
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
May be punit will invite Rk in little abhays birthday party bt he can't able to atten bcs of Bittulila wedding.Jst like after leap oldie bittu will play younge Madhu's secratary's charecter same way punit also will be seen as abhays manager.
Rafangirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanjhi

May be punit will invite Rk in little abhays birthday party bt he can't able to atten bcs of Bittulila wedding.Jst like after leap oldie bittu will play younge Madhu's secratary's charecter same way punit also will be seen as abhays manager.

oh ya..u mean old punit may be manager of male lead
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Looks like after Uttran & Balika Vadhu, they r pushing in Kasamh Se essense too πŸ˜† There Jai Walia was near around Bani's father's age πŸ˜†
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Originally posted by: memad

oh ya..u mean old punit may be manager of male lead

Sorry to interrupt , but I just felt to ask a question . In the article its saying budding actor Abhay's secretary Punit will invite RK to Abhay's b'day . Now if we assume its Abhay's 2nd/3rd b'day...can anyone tell me whats his "secretary" doing there ? A 2-3 years old kid might need nannies , but what will he do with a "secretary" ? 😳
Rafangirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Evil_Angel_

Sorry to interrupt , but I just felt to ask a question . In the article its saying budding actor Abhay's secretary Punit will invite RK to Abhay's b'day . Now if we assume its Abhay's 2nd/3rd b'day...can anyone tell me whats his "secretary" doing there ? A 2-3 years old kid might need nannies , but what will he do with a "secretary" ? 😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Rafangirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Evil_Angel_

Looks like after Uttran & Balika Vadhu, they r pushing in Kasamh Se essense too πŸ˜† There Jai Walia was near around Bani's father's age πŸ˜†

oh no...😲...i don't want our show to be a run-a-mill typesπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•