Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Evil_Angel_

I appreciate ur efforts & the way u r keeping the hope alive .

But as a loyal PKYEK viewers I'll like to add Abhay wasn't going anywhere in pkyek . When Maithili bound him in her curse , she said only true love can set him free from that curse . Abhay's true love , i.e , Piya . The season2's story too was based on Abhiya's lovestory only & before leap Maithili thus clearly said Piya will release him from the curse . There was no doubt about Abhay's comeback through Piya's touch . Jeh was introduced as an antagonist .
But here , they r saying , even Vivian himself said RK will get killed . Now ya ! By twist & turns he can be brought back , but the situation is no where near pkyek's one .

okay i logged-in to commemt d samething..tuney phele hi chapp diya 😆
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
I dnt knw bt feel VD will return jst like santipriya and sandi story.RM's daughter with help of new VD's charecter will take revange jst like OM did in OSO.we already have a negetive charecter AK's manager fr that and RK also going to die in fire jst like Santipriya.Edited by Sanjhi - 10 years ago
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hope so..but cant trust rude ST
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nidu-dsena

okay i logged-in to commemt d samething..tuney phele hi chapp diya 😆

🤣ya even I read she wrote it entirely in details so I just mentioned promo thing...
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🤗Memad do not feel bad PKYEK fans only letting you know... he was vampire there so always written to go and come then go and come then again... this was his always routine cycle... kabhi tho freeze ho jaata tha kabhi aivai gayab ek baar end mien maar bhi gaya tha... but the story revolves around him and of Abhiya's love story..

That is why I told Abhiya and Maaneet are lucky in case to compare with Rishbala fans..

Because here after leap if we believe with article then we will have Abhay and Madhubala who will be ending this show and not Rishbala any more.

But as I think if there is Madhubala after leap and if Ishq and Junoon has some value in title than there has to be RK whether VD or not... but I believe RK is there. And that is why they approaching KVB because he never play hero's role but can play strong character before hero's entry.
Edited by beautiful_heart - 10 years ago
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vishti.dvd

yeah but there they didn't intended to kill or end Abhay he was meant to come back later which he did 

i don't mind rk getting killed but vivi can come back as different character
Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful_heart

🤗Memad do not feel bad PKYEK fans only letting you know... he was vampire there so always written to go and come then go and come then again... this was his always routine cycle... kabhi tho freeze ho jaata tha kabhi aivai gayab ek baar end mien maar bhi gaya tha... but the story revolves around him and of Abhiya's love story..

That is why I told Abhiya and Maaneet are lucky in case to compare with Rishbala fans..

Because here after leap if we believe with article then we will have Abhay and Madhubala who will be ending this show and not Rishbala any more.

But as I think if there is Madhubala after leap and if Ishq and Junoon has some value in title than there has to be RK whether VD or not... but I believe RK is there. And that is why they approaching KVB because he never play hero's role but can play strong character before hero's entry.

hmm...i agree...to wat u said but still DIL HAIN KE MANTA NAHI😉
Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Evil_Angel_

I appreciate ur efforts & the way u r keeping the hope alive .

But as a loyal PKYEK viewers I'll like to add Abhay wasn't going anywhere in pkyek . When Maithili bound him in her curse , she said only true love can set him free from that curse . Abhay's true love , i.e , Piya . The season2's story too was based on Abhiya's lovestory only & before leap Maithili thus clearly said Piya will release him from the curse . There was no doubt about Abhay's comeback through Piya's touch . Jeh was introduced as an antagonist .
But here , they r saying , even Vivian himself said RK will get killed . Now ya ! By twist & turns he can be brought back , but the situation is no where near pkyek's one .

yes, both situations r different...still hopes r alive
Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_rk

Hope so..but cant trust rude ST

😭