Users

Frequent Posters

SexySince1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
hey...
im anmol ...u can call me anu...
it was mindblowing update...
so finally manyata realises her love for uday...
plss...make manveer meet soon...
and confess their love ...
and for the first time...
I LOVE THIS JERK I MEAN AKASH...
i hope uday hasn't left yet ? 
plss add me to ur pm list as well ? 
i've sent u buddy req.
update soon...
waiting so desperately...
love anu...
HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb update!
Akash was really nice here (surprisingly😆).
Please continue soon😳.
Priya46 thumbnail
Awesome ab jaldi se update de do
Abcd8900 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi!!
Its more than a week that u have not updated.
Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz UPDATE.
I request you.

love...OMG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
@PrincessAshVik: Thanks for liking it and I hope this one is longer. Well, I am sick of sending Uday away so here he is😉
@MAHI1198: Thanks for finally breaking your vow of silence 😃 Thanks for liking it.
@...anju...: Thanks, it feels great to be back😉
@ChocoChudail: Thank you😊
@Abcd8900: Thanks😊
@Honey-FLAB: Thanks anu 😊 Sorry but manveer will have to wait. 
@...navina...: Thanks, well I thought every person/character has a redeeming quality PS. he was a bad villain, I mean  in my opinion Giri played out to be a better villain than Akash ever did
@Priya46: Thanks😊
SexySince1999 thumbnail
NOW PLEASE UPDATE SOON ???? 
PLEASEE ????
WAITING DESPERATELY...
love...OMG thumbnail
1. I am sooo sorry for being late especially to "angleroops"  
2. Please forgive my grammar & spelling errors 
3. Hindi translation in bold and English in italics

Chapter 12

Uday POV           12.00p.m

I always knew she was going to marry him. I knew this fact when I left a year back then why; why do I feel this pain. I thought one year was enough to come to terms with the fact that she is someone else's and this meeting with her will easier. Guess someone was right easier said than done. Hell, this pain feels like a part of me, a constant companion who never leaves my side. I always want to see her happy and if marrying Akash makes her happy then it's my duty to make sure she gets her happiness. No matter how much it crushes me to see them together.

He looked upto the sky and prayed like he had never before

"Mom aap bhagwaan ke paas hai nah toh please mere liye ek chota sa kaam kar dijye. Unse kahiye ki meri Manyata ko humesha khush rakhe. Manyata ki aakho mei hum dard nahi bardasht kar sakte. Please Maa, please God."

"Mom, you are with god right? So please do me a favor, just tell him to always keep my Manyata happy. I can't see pain in her eyes. Please Mom, please God."

SCCRRREEEAAACCCHHH...

His chain of thoughts was broken by the arrival of a car. He did want to go and meet the person who had left the wedding in just under 4 hours but he felt like all his energy had been drained out. He did not want to know the wedding details. What he had seen was much more than he could handle; any more would crush him for life. He closed his eyes and did the very same thing he had been religiously doing for the past year remembering her and her memories.

Manyata's POV 11.00a.m

I see the people around me smiling and congratulating me; telling me I did the right thing. I am really not interested in all this. At the moment I could do without all these idiots roaming around me. Don't these guys know that they are acting like pests flies' to be exact but being a Princess also brings along certain responsibilities that I just can't seem to evade. All I want is to see him again, fight with him, laugh with him, cry in front of him, pacify him, and share pizza with him. I just want to tell him that I am hopelessly in love with him but how can I? I rejected him and his love. I insulted him at every opportunity I got. I hardly said two nice words to him and I always told him I love Akash. How in the world will he believe me? He might think it's one of my new childish demands. Ab main tumhe kaise yakeen dilao Uday ki ye dil sirf tumhara hai. Hmmm...par kuch toh karna hi padega, iss baar tumhe khud se alag jane hi nahi dungi.

J: M di, app theek toh hai nah?

Are you ok?

M: J, thank god tum aa gayi. Mera saar phat raha hai aur ye log mujhe aur paka rahe hai. Please iss party ko samhal lo, mujhe ab bas ghar jana hai.

Thank god you are here J. I am having a serious headache and these people are eating my head so can you please handle this party. I just want to go home.

J: Sure di, aap ghar jakar aaram kijiye hum sab hai yaha. Agar aap chaho aap humare driver ko leja sakti hai. I know, aap ...

Sure sis, go home and rest. All of us are here to manage this party. If you want you can take my driver with you. I know, you...

M: Nahi, its fine. Main khud drive karlungi

No, it's ok. I'll drive by myself

I started to move out of the venue when a huge pool of reporters started firing all kinds of questions to me

"Ma'am, apne aur apke fiance se actual reason nahi batae shaadi toodne ki"

"Ma'am, you and your fiance did not reveal the actual reason for breaking off this relation"

"Kya Yuvraj Udayveer ka iss se koi lena dena hai"

"Did Prince Udayveer have anything to do with it"

"Kya ye koi publicity stunt tha"

"Was this a publicity stunt"

"Humne suna ki apki Maa jo Akash ko pasand nahi karti, unho ne apko shaadi toodne pe majboor kiya"

"We have heard that your mother did not like Akash and she forced you to break off this relationship"

The guards quickly came to my rescue and started removing them by force but I stood frozen at the same spot. Now more than ever there Devgard needs its princess. Just the breakdown of this marriage has caused chaos all around what will happen when Uday actually comes into the picture. This time around I need to think about others first. Dad, DS and all my ancestors have worked so hard to keep up Devgard's pride; I can't let it all go to waste because of my childishness.

Guard: Yuvrani Saa, ab rasta saaf hai app ja sakti hai

Your highness, the path is clear you may proceed

Manyata: Shukriya

Thank you

I made my way towards my car. Thought; bits and pieces running in my head. What should I do next? I sat in my car and hit the road. Again, I went there where my journey began; the beach but this time I didn't get out of my car. I just kept staring at it as if it would provide me with answers but I could only remember my first meeting with him.

"Sorry Uday par abhi tumhare paas nahi aa sakti. I know, mujhe tumhe dundna chahiye but iss waqt Devgard ko meri zada zarurat hai and main janti hoon ki tum mujhe zaroor samjhoge."

"Sorry Uday but I can't come to you at the moment. I know I should try to find you but right now Devgard needs me more and I know that you will understand my dilemma"

12.00 p.m

I started the car again and made my way home. It took me less than 15 minutes to reach home after all I was driving at the speed of 150km/h. Outside the gates of the palace a huge group of reporters present with notepads, notebooks, cameras and vans however I was still not in the mood to give them an interview.  The gates opened and they even tried to enter but I had great security team waiting to serve them. I braked the car just infront of the palace and got out just fast. I entered the Raj Mahal and saw Seema ji waiting for me. News indeed travels fast

Manayata: (climbing the stairs)  Seema ji, gadi mei chabi hai. Kishore se kahiye ki usse park kar de. Gate pe security increase kariye and make sure ki koi bhi andar nah aa sake. Jitne drivers hai unhe kahiye ki jab who ghar se 1km door hai tab call karke pahele se bata de tabhi gate khulega. No visitors allowed, koi bhi ho usse lautna padega. Jab DS aajaye tab who jise permission de sirf whoa sakta hai. Ghar mei jitney staff hai sab aaj 3am shift off karenge and jo off duty pe hai unhe bhi ye baat bata dejiye. Sab ko back gate hi use karna hai aur make sure sab ke paas unka ID ho. Mom se pooch lijeye ki khane mei kya hoga aur mere liye intezaar nah kare. Main dinner pe nahi aaungi, mujhe bas akela rakena hai. Kissi bhi cheez le liye mujhe disturb mat kijiye.

(climbing the stairs)  Seema, the keys are in the car ask Kishore to park it. Increase the security present at the gate and make sure no one enters inside. Inform all the drivers that when their cars are 1km away from the palace they should call and inform the security only then the gates are going to be opened. Strictly, no visitors allowed. It doesn't matter who it is they all have to turn back. When DS comes back she will decide who can enter and who cannot. All the staffs present at the moment will end their shift at 3am; inform the ones that are not present. They will all use the back gate and make sure everyone has their ID. You can ask Mom the menu for dinner and inform them that I will not join them. I just want to be alone so do not disturb me for any reason.

Seema: Ji Yuvrani Saa par

Yes your highness, but

Manyata: Seema ji please

Seema please

They reach Manyata's room and she closes the door on her face. She takes a sleeping pill and goes to sleep.

Scene: Three hours later 3.00p.m

Karan: Sorry jaan par mujhe lagta hai ki tumhe apni trip cancel karni padegi

Sorry honey but I think that you will have to cancel your trip

J: Cancel lekin kyu? Maine mom se kaha tha

But why? I told Mom that

Karan: Mom ne hi ye advice di hai J aaj M di ke shaadi tootne ne media mei toh tufaan hi aagaya hai. It's the biggest breaking news of 2014. Patanahi kya ulta seedha bole ja rahe hai, har ghante kuch aur hot and spicy rumors faila rahe hai. Situation bahut nazuk hai agar tum abhi ayi toh problem ho sakti hai.

She has asked me to give you this advice. Manyata breaking off her marriage has created a storm in the media. It's the biggest breaking news of 2014. Every hour they manage to create another hot and spicy rumor surrounding this. The situation is already very sensitive if you come here now then there might be more problems

J: Ye press wale khud ko samajte kya hai yaha koi mazak ho raha hai kya. Ye meri di ki zindagi hai unki news headline nahi.

That do these people think of themselves. This is my sister's life not their news headline.

Karan: J calm down baby. Gussa mujhe bhi aa raha hai par agar humne apna patience lose kar diya toh shayad isska sabse zaada bura asar M di ko hoga. Unho ne Uday ko wapas khoya hai iss liye ye situation ko hum sab ho hi solve karna padega.

J calm down baby. Even I am feeling angry but if we lose our patience then Manyata will suffer for it. She has just lost Uday for the second time so its upto us to solve this situation

J: You're right Karan. Ye situation toh hume hi solve karni padegi.

You're right Karan. We have to find a solution

Brij: Ye kya bakwas kar rahe hai ye log. Kissi bhi cheez ki ek haad hoti hai par ye, ye to jaise aapki,  Manyata aur Uday ki izzat ke peeche hat dho kar pade hai. Ye shaadi hone se pahele iss ke khilaf bole wale toh bahut the par iss shaadi ke nah hone pe toh jaise sab ke muh se tala khula gaya hai. Jab Manyata aur Akash ne sab kuch keh hi diya hai toh phir ye sab kyu (breaks the tv)

What the hell are these people saying? There's a limit to everything but these people are after Manyata, Uday and your reputation. Before the wedding was going to happen, they were against it but look at them now. When Manyata and Akash have said everything then why (breaks the tv)

Komal: Shaant ho jayiye  Maharaj. Abhi yeh sab sochne se acha hai ki ye socha jae ki Manyata se ye sab kaise chipaye. Jaise hi woh sunegi khud ko zimmedar manne lagegi. Humme Maa Saheb se baat karke iss sab ka thoodh jal se jald nikalna padega.

Calm down. Right now we should think how to hide all this from Manyata if she listens to any of this, she will hold herself responsible. We have to talk to mom and find a way out.

Brij: Haan Komal, abhi Manyata bachi hai iss sab ko hum badoo ko hi sambhalna padega.

Yes Komal. Manyata's still a child so we have to control this situation

Lawyer: (switching off the tv) Raj Mata ye sab
Your highness, all this

DS: Humme kuch karna padega wakeel sahab. Hum aise hi humare bacho par kichad uchalte nahi dekh sakte aur nah hi hum Devgard ki patishta ko bhang hote dekh sakte hai. Raj sabha mei waise hi Manyata ki Uday se roka toodne par aur Akash se shaadi par Devgard ka auda neechegir gaya hai toh koi bhi humari madad nahi karega iss liye hume fauran iss pareshani ka tood dhundna parega.

We have to do something. I can't see my children's or Devgard's reputation tarnished. No one is going to help us because Uday and Manyata's engagement broke and Manyata and Akash's marriage proposal has created a dent on Devgard's reputation so we have to find the solution as quickly as possible

Lawyer: Ji Raj Mata par kya humme ek baar Manyata se

Yes, your highness but we should inform Manyata

DS: Abhi nahi

Not now

Outside the palace

Guard: Sorry Rajkumar par Rajkumari  Unnati andar nahi jaa sakti

Sorry Prince but Princess Unnati cannot go inside

VJ: Unnati andar kyu nahi jaa sakti

Why can't Unnati enter

Guard: Yuvrani Saa ne adesh diya hai ki ghar ke sadasyo ko siva aur koi andar nahi jaa sakta. Haan, lekin agar Raj Mata apni sehmati de toh woh andar jaa sakti hai.

The princess has ordered that no one apart from family members can enter but if the queen allows then we can send her in

VJ: Theek hai, mai DS ko call karta ho. (on the phone) Hello DS, Unnati humare sath hai aur ye security apki permission ke bina usse andar nahi ane de rahi hai...ji (hands the phone to the guard) ab hum andar jaa sakte hai nah (gate opens) What a mess!

Fine, I'll call DS. (on the phone) Hello DS, Unnati's here with me and the security's not going to let her in without your permission...OK (hands the phone to the guard) Can we go inside now(gate opens) What a mess!

Unnati: Palace ke bahar toh almost 200 reporters aur unke crew hai, Manyata ne theek kiya jo etni tight security ka intezaam kar diya.

Almost 200 reporters and their crew are outside the palace, Manyata was right to increase the security.

VJ: Lagta hai iss bar matter bahut serious hai.

Looks like the matter is very serious this time

On the phone 01.30 a.m

Manyata: Sare riyasto mei sabse ameer kounsa riyast hai aur kyu

Out of all the kingdoms, which one is the richest one and why?

Akash: Devgard, sabse pahele yahi riyast thi usske baad isske do tokde hue Devgard aur Jaigard and then waha se ye dono further divide hue jisse aaj 22 riyaste hai. Par tum ye sab...

Devgard, because once upon a time it was the only state. Then it divided into 2: Devgard and Jaigard and then it kept on dividing and today we have 22 kingdoms but why are you...

Manyata: Jab se gareeb kaun sa riyast hai

Which kingdom is the poorest?

Akash: Kriteshgard. Kyuki bees saal pahele aur waha ke raja Maharaj Abhimanyu ki puri family ki death ek car accident mei ho gaye tabse woh sharabi ban gaye aur riyast ki bhag door unke P.A karne lage. Kuch saal tak toh sab theek tha par fir uski death ke baad kissi ne riyast nahi sambhala aur aaj uss jagah ki haalath bahut buri hai. Ek saal pahele, Maharaj Abhimanyu ne sabha sharab chood di aur wapas riyast ko samhalne ko soocha aur raj sabha mei madad mangi par koi bhi rajya unki madad ke liye taiyar nahi    

Kriteshgard. Because 20 years back, the king, Abhimanyu's entire family died in a car accident and he became a drunkard and the kingdom was ran by this then P.A. everything was fine for a few years but then the P.A expired and no one looked after the kingdom and that place is in an awful condition. Last year, Abhimanyu left drinking and decided to take interest in the kingdom again so he asked help from the royal court but no one is ready to help him

Manyata: Isske saath meri meeting fix karo, jitni jaldi ho sake

Fix my meeting with him ASAP

Akash: Par Manyata mujhe kuch samaj mei nahi aa raha hai

But Manyata I can't understand anything

Manyata: Meeting successful rahi toh sab samaj mei aa jaega

If the meeting is successful then you will know

Akash: Mein abhi unke P.A ko call karta hoon par tum apna khayal rakho. Press mei ye sab jo bakwas chal rahi hai uss par dhyan mat dena. Bye

I'll call his P.A now and you take care of yourself. Don't give importance to whatever is going on in the media. Bye

Manyata: Bye

At the dining table 9.00p.m

VJ: Aapki packing ho gaye J bhai

Have you finished with your packing J

J: Nahi VJ bhai, hum nahi jaa rahe. Unnati, Uday ka phone laga

No VJ, I am not going. Unnati, did you talk to Uday

Unnati: Hum try kar rahe hai but abhi bhi switched off aa raha hai

I am trying to call him but his phone is switched off.

Komal: J, aap kyu nahi jaa rahi hai

J, why aren't you going

J: Mom woh Karan ne humme waha aane se mana kar diya. Abhi jo situation hai agar aese mei hum gaye toh aur problem ho sakti hai

Mom, Karan asked me not to come there. If I leave in this circumstances then there could more problems could arise

Brijraj: Karan bahut samajdar ladka hai aur apne bhi sahi kiya J bete. Maa Saheb, hum aur Komal yahi sooch rahe the ki Manyata ko yaha se kahi dur bhej de

Karan is a very sensible boy and you are right J. Mom, Komal and I were thinking that we should send Manyata somewhere away from here

J: Sorry dad but mujhe nahi lagta ki ye koi solution hai

Sorry dad but I don't think it's a good solution

DS: Hum bhi J se sehmat hai par Manyata ko iss sabse dur rakhna hi padega. Hum sab toh khud ko sambhal lenge par Manyata ko inn sab ka samna karna nahi aata, media unhe hi target karegi kyuki woh hum sab mei se sabse zaada kamzoor hai. Pahele humme Manyata ko inn sab se door karna padega phir hum iss sab ka samadaan doond sakte hai.

I also agree with J but we have to keep Manyata from all this. All of us can take care of ourselves but Manyata won't be able to. The media's prime target will be Manyata as she is the weakest link between all of us. First, we have to keep Manyata away from this then we can work out a solution

Komal: Par Maa Saheb iss ka kya solution ho sakta hai

But Mom, what could be a possible solution to this

UV: Kis cheez ka solution doonda jar aha hai

For what are you to work out a solution

U: Dada (jumps from her chair & hugs him) aap kaha chale gaye the, hum kitni deer se aapko phone kar rahe the but aapka phone switch off aa raha tha. Hum sab kitna dar gaye the aur Manyata...aapko pata bhi hai apke absence mei kya hua

Bro (jumps from her chair & hugs him)where did you go? I have trying to call you for so long but it was switched off. All of us were so scared and Manyata...do you even know what all happened in your absence

Komal: Unnati, Uday to saas toh lene do. Uday ao khana kha lo

Unnati, let him breathe and come and have dinner

UV: Nahi woh humara mood (Komal glares at him) Theek hai 

No, I am not in the mood (Komal glares at him) OK

VJ: Tumhari toh flight choot rahi thi nah Uday

You were getting late for your flight. Right Uday

UV: Haan VJ bhai but humme jane ka mood nahi hua iss liye wapas aa gaya.

Yes VJ but I wasn't in the mood to go so I came back

VJ: If I am not wrong, Yuvraaj Udayveer Singh ke paas ek privete jet hai toh flight kese choot raha tha

If I am not wrong, Yuvraaj Udayveer Singh has an own private jet so how was your flight getting delayed?

UV: Well, humne socha for a change normal logo ki tarah travel kar lete hai

Well, I wanted to travel like normal people for a change

VJ: Aur phir ussi flight ko miss kar di. What a shame! Kahi kuch time baad tumhe bhi Manyata ki tarah bus mei travel karne ka dil toh nahi karega

And then you missed the same flight. What a shame! Maybe after some time you would feel like travelling in the bus like Manyata

J: Waise Uday, tum yaha kaise aur kab aye. I mean, gate pe security

By the way Uday, when and how did you arrive here? I mean, the security at the gate

UV: Venue se nikla toh airport gaya waha mood change ho gaya toh yaha chala aya. Hum garden mei the jab shayad Komal aunty ayi.

I went to the airport after leaving the venue but then I wasn't in the mood so I came here. I was in the garden when Komal aunty came

Komal: Mei?

Me?

UV: Haan, humare yaha ane ke theen dhante baad (all exchange a look)

Ya, you arrived here 3 hours after I did (all exchange a look)

Komal: Par woh toh M...

But that was M...

J: Meghna thi...haina Mom. Woh M di apna kuch saaman bhul gayi thi toh humne usse lane ko kaha tha (all stare at her) Uday, tumhe waha hona chahiye tha sab ne tumhe kitna miss kiya. Manyata di aur Akash...

It was Meghna, right mom? Manyata forgot some of her stuff so Meghna came to get it for her(all stare at her) Uday, you should've been there, we missed you. Manyata and Akash...

UV: Excuse me, mera khana ho gaya mei chalta hoon

Excuse me, I am done so I am leaving

Unnati: (getting J's hint) Dada, aap nahi jaa sakte

Bro, you can't leave

UV: Kyu

Why

J: Kyuki bahar press hai jo tumhare jale par namak chidakne ke liye ready agar jana chaho toh ja sakte ho magar samajdari issi mei hai ki aaj yahi ruk jao kal breakfast ke baad chale jana.

Because the journalists are outside and they are going to rub salts on your wounds. If you want to do then go ahead but it will be wise if you stay the night.

UV: Fine, I'll take my old room

J: Tum yaha nahi reh sakte

You can't stay there

UV: Ab iss mei tumhe kya problem hai?

What problem do you have with that?

VJ: Woh ab Manyata ka room hai

Its Manyata's room

UV: West wing mei abhi bhi guest room hai na

There are still guest rooms in the west wing

VJ: Haan kyu

Ya, why

UV: Mei waha jaa raha hoon. (Komal gets up)Aap baethiye aunty agar koi problem hui toh mei Seema ji se keh dunga (Uday leaves)

I am going there (Komal gets up) let it be aunty, if there's a problem I'll inform Seema

VJ: J bhai ye sab kya tha mujhe kuch samaj mei nai aa raha

What was all this J? I didn't understand anything

J: Ooh ho VJ bhai. Shaadi ke venue ko chodne ke baad se Uday yaha hai. Right?

Oh God VJ. Uday came here directly after he left the wedding venue, right?

VJ: Ya toh?

Ya so?

Unnati: Unhe ye bhi nahi pata ki ghar sabse pahele Manyata ayi thi. Right?

He doesn't know that Manyata was the one who came home first. Right?

Komal: Haan lekin...

Yes but...

J: Isska matlab Uday ko pata hi nahi waha kya hua. Usse lagta hai ki Manyata di aur Akash ki shaadi ho gaye hai

That means Uday has no idea what happened at the wedding venue, he thinks that Manyata ans Akash are married now.

Unnati: Aur jab tak humme se koi ek unhe nahi bataega unhe pata bhi nahi chale ga

And he is not going to know until any of us tell him

J: Ya tab tak jab tak woh khud kal subha M di ko nah dekh le.

Or until he sees M in the morning

VJ: Killer plan hai J bhai mei abhi dusre surprise ka intezam karta hoon

It's a great plan J, let me arrange for the second surprise

J: (arches her eyebrow) Dusra surprise?

Second surprise?

VJ: Hamare jija ji

Our bro-in-law

J: Wicked

VJ: I tell you 

Edited by love...OMG - 9 years ago
SexySince1999 thumbnail
reswa...

EDITED...
FINALLY U UPDATED...
I WAITED FOR THIS PART FOR SOOO LONG...
BUT ATLAST U DID IT...
COMING TO THE UPDATE IT WAS AWESOME...👏👏👏
LOVED IT TO THE CORE...
just want manveer to confess their love soon...
DESPERATELY WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER...
AND FOR GOD'S SAKE UPDATE SOONISHH...😆😆😉
TY FOR THE PM...

AND YEAH...MOI FIRST TO COMMENT...😃🥳
LOVE YA LOADS...❤️
ANU

Edited by Honey-FLAB - 9 years ago
love...OMG thumbnail
OOopss...this was so not supposed to happen
SORRY
O
R
Y
Edited by love...OMG - 9 years ago
HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow! Awesome Update! Long and most interesting👏. The journo's were a damn nuisance! Can't they go bother someone else😡?  I hope Uday finds out about the wedding (or rather , the wedding-stoppage😉) soon 😳. Loved the chapter - do continue soon, thanks for the PM 😊.