Phir Subah Hogi

NEW FF. UNBREAKABLE BONDS Chapter 43(UPDATED PAGE 44 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 45

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Mansi girl we are thinking alike but what to do? 
Vinnie lovely chapter.
Vikram always was a go-getter. Love that about him. Life is too short to hold long term grudges. Hope Sugni agrees to be friends and they could develop a relationship from there.

By the way the chapter was too shortCry

Looking forward to Monday...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavendercroziaxxSandy66Vinnie79ronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW FF. UNBREAKABLE BONDS Chapter 43(UPDATED PAGE 44 (Page 7)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Smile Another fantastic Chapter VINNIE. Really enjoyed reading it.
From my assumption, don't think Sugni really forgiven Vickram for what happened to her six years ago, cause in her tone of voice , there're a hint if anger and animosity , when she spoke to him.
Sugni acted impulsively, when she agreed to do her Sardhakai's with Rajan Singh, and still holds Vickram responsible, even though she told him, she's not.
Would have love it, if Vickram was Shants's father. Without reservation, Vickram would proudly be Shanti"s father, if given a chance.
In order for Vickram to get into Sugni"s good grace, he need to step back a little and tread carefully, or else he" ll drive Sugni away faster than he anticipated.
Sugni's whole world is shanti and independence, she's very passionate about it, so if anyone especially Vickram invade their life without an invitation, she"ll hated him for that .
Presently, Vickram only purpose is to be part of Sugni's life, come what may,which's not a good move on his part.
Thank you VINNIE for your hard work and dedication.
towards this FAN FICTION.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Hug

Edited by Sandy66 - 13 February 2014 at 6:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderVinnie79ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 5:32am | IP Logged
vinnie
i noticed one thing in sugni's words
she said .. see I m changed person now and the time is change and i can not decide this thing now i have my daughter ext ext
seems her heart wants him back but her brain saying no to her
that means.. she wants to say vikram is bit late... i have a daughter of other man... u better move on in ur life and be happy !!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderVinnie79

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

1st of all... well u broke the bubble i was living in Cry so shanti is not vikram's childCry fine... fine u made sure that was not the case.!!

2nd... hmm yes vikram rushed and may b ruined every thing.. let's see how he makes it up to her 

keep writing 
nice progress

Oh  Ron don't cry...  No No  Vickram  is not the biological  father of  Shanti... Sorry  to   burst your bubble...this is the  underlining factor of choices and  consequnses... Sugni  made a  choice driven by  anger and hurt ...that was the  result...Vickram  made  a choice ,  driven by  fear and  that  was his result ... Sometimes it takes a lot to learn...
  Right now  vickram is acting  impulsive, because  he was thrown into a  shock seeing her... he is not  thinking  straight... He needs to sort it out...
 Keep  reading and commenting!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavender

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandy66

SmileBeautifully written Chapter 3 Vinnie. 
Shocked and surprised are written on both Vickram and Sugni's faces upon seeing each other. "It's a small world." Imagine their surprises in seeing each other, after so many years, and under such circumstances. 
Shanti's a adorable child. Wondering who's the father?
Sugni's living condition is poor, which sadden Vickram tremendously.
Vickram's so remorseful about snatching Sugni's happiness, and until he restored it back into her life, he'll never have any peace of mind.
Hope Vickram approached this matter carefully, or else he'll drive Sugni away. He'll have to gain Sugni trust again, and I think he'll 
befriend the little girl Shanti, in order to get to Sugni.
Enjoyed reading this Chapter. THANK YOU VINNIE.
Looking forward to the next Chapter. 

Thank you   Sandy, I  am  glad you  enjoyed it...Locigly  He knows  he should be  sensible ..but  where matters  of the heart are concern sometimes Logic goes out the window... Keep reading to see how it  unfoldaa  new chapter coming  on  soon.

rose.lavender

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

Hi Vinnie

I read the chapter yesterday but it was too hard to post comments from the iPhone!!!!

My previous comments were what he should do not what he would do!!!! I completely agree with you, where Sugni is concerned TVS's brain has a melt down/short circuits I guess she is his achilles heel.

Actually chapter 4 was exactly how I expected their first real interaction to go both in terms of his actions and her reaction.

He has promised that if she does not want to see him, she won't. I hope no matter how hard it is he keeps his promise because he needs to build the trust he has lost which means keeping his pormises.

Let's see how he handles thingsConfused

HI  Payal,   Thanks for your  thoughts.  I  am  glad you  like hthe chapter.  Onc correction  he did  not  promise... he  said  if she did not want to... (lol)  
 keep reading  and  i  hope you  enjoy  the next chapteer  soon!

rose.lavender

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinnie79

Hi Vinnie

I read the chapter yesterday but it was too hard to post comments from the iPhone!!!!

My previous comments were what he should do not what he would do!!!! I completely agree with you, where Sugni is concerned TVS's brain has a melt down/short circuits I nguess she is his achilles heel.

Actually chapter 4 was exactly how I expected their first real interaction to go both in terms of his actions and her reaction.

He has promised that if she does not want to see him, she won't. I hope no matter how hard it is he keeps his promise because he needs to build the trust he has lost which means keeping his pormises.

HI  Payal,   Thanks for your  thoughts.  I  am  glad you  like hthe chapter.  Onc correction  he did  not  promise... he  said  if she did not want to... (lol)  

ShockedShocked

Tameto,  Tamato!!!!

When you tell someone that if they did want to see you then they won't - there is an implied promise in that, that they will respect the other person's wishes. 

Lets see what mess he gets himself into before he finally realises the point I am making.

rose.lavender

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 12:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Vinnie79

Hi Vinnie

My previous comments were what he should do not what he would do!!!! I completely agree with you, where Sugni is concerned TVS's brain has a melt down/short circuits I nguess she is his achilles heel.

ShockedShocked

Tameto,  Tamato!!!!

When you tell someone that if they did want to see you then they won't - there is an implied promise in that, that they will respect the other person's wishes. 

Lets see what mess he gets himself into before he finally realises the point I am making.

well said payal !1

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderVinnie79

Post Reply New Post

Go to top