Phir Subah Hogi

NEW FF. UNBREAKABLE BONDS Chapter 43(UPDATED PAGE 44 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 45

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Smile WOW, very interesting and amazing chapter 2 VINNIE.
Vickram moved back to the City,and he's riddled with guilt for pushing Sugni into doing her sardhakai.
Adi and Amrita finally 'tie the knot'. It's about time he marry that "poor girl"The story took a very interesting twist by making Sugni a "MOM". I love it.The million question is "who is the Father?"
Beautifully written VINNIE.
Thank you very much. I enjoyed reading it.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Hug

Edited by Sandy66 - 01 February 2014 at 7:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderVinnie79ronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW FF. UNBREAKABLE BONDS Chapter 43(UPDATED PAGE 44 (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Fantastic chapter Vinnie

Thank you soo much.

This was always the interesting fact about these 2 for me that they did not seek each other out, fate threw them together time and again and a bond formed between them, the depths which grew as their relationship developed.

Cannot wait for Monday's chapter

Edited by payal7 - 02 February 2014 at 1:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66ronshaan

sara1993

Goldie

sara1993

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Hi VinnieTongue, first of all really sorry for my late review...hope i'm forgiven...congrats on starting a new FF by the wayClap...i'm absolutely positively  sure that this will be just as superb as your others...chapters one and  two were absolutely mind blowing...it's really interesting that you took  it from Sugni' s Sar dakhai but much better handled that what they did in PSH...as for VikramCryCry... it hurts alot to see him like this...so heartbroken...i mean i know he lied...but his heart was in the right placeEmbarrassed...there is one thing that i'm really happy about though ... no more RevaAngry...she's out like southBig smile...as for chapter 2ShockedShockedShocked Sugni is a mom? OMG...that means Vikram is a father Dancing (maybe if even so the biological fatherWink ) anyways, now the  story  will be even more gripping now that they  have met after so long...i'm happy too that poor Amrita has finally got her Adi ...it's about time...as always fantastic job and can't wait for the next chapter Vinnie...please, please can we have it nowEmbarrassedBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

It is always so nice to read about Amrita. That is the only character who I think remained consistant for the longest.
Thank God Adi is married and I dont need to despise him here Thumbs Up
Just over six years they were apart? Wow!
Sugni a mommy. So she did do bedni stuff with that thakur. I dont know why I imagined nothing would have happened.D'oh

Great chapter Vinnie. Looking forward to the next soon.

Thank you  Julie.  Yes  Amrita  did  get her  Love in my  version... Poor girl   deserves it.. I  always  saw her  as the female counterpart to  Vickram, except she was  totally  innocent in the  whole  matter. She  did  not  deserve the treatment she  got!
 Yes  Sugni is  a Mother. No longer  a naive   girl but  some  one who has been  burned and  a bit more mature to the ways of the world.
 Enjoy  the  next chapter!!!

Sandy66

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by croziaxx

love it love it ... beautiful beginning of new FF..story started nicely ... Clap
but i liked 2nd part more then first... it is a big surprise .. sugani as a motherShocked while reading .. i was thinking that that picture was belong to sugani ..which amrita gave to vikram.. but no.. u r brilliant writer... moving us on ur finger ...LOL

now tell me who is father of shanti  ?  don't know why but my gut saying  its  "Vikram" .. Wink 

but i have a big complain ... don't like name shanti and rita .." Kya Baba Aadam ke jamane ka naam chun ke rkha hai"..Angry Cry   and shanti naam normally dadi-nani ka hota hai..Ouch Pinch

so now i have to wait for monday ... bad,bad,bad... Sleepy 

ANY WAY...this is for u my dear...Embarrassed 

Oh  Thank you So much  Mansi for this wonderful review,  I am happy  you are enjoying it  Read on to find out who the  father of Shanti  is...don't worry  you will  find out soon Wink. ...
 Well i  choose  Shanti  for the meaning which  means  "peace' . I  am sorry  you  don't like it but ...rehene doe na!!!
,  Guess  what  MONDAY  is  here and so is the  next   chapter See  how fast that  was!!!

Sandy66

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

I had the doubt when he met that lil girl.. that she has to be sugni's child.. then u broke my doubt by introducing Rita.. then in the end.. the doubt was cleared that yea.. its Sugni who is the mother of the child Shanti

well.. nice progress !!! i wonder what sugni does there and how that idiot let her leave the place and yeah.. why i doubt its vikram's daughter LOLROFL uff my wild mind with its .. romantic thoughts.. they were in love were going to marry she might have been already pregnant b4 their marriage but sadly she did not know that and... had to b sold.. but still.. its posible.. vikram is the dad of this small Daughter Shanti WinkLOL yeah yeah i know its wild guess .. but what to do ..I want that girl to be vikram's not any vijay thakur's child WinkTongueLOL

Thank you so much  Ron for your comments.. Your  questions will  be answered soon , wait and watch lol...
 Your doubt on who is the  father WinkLOL Stay  tuned  you  will also find out soon enough!  Enjoy  the rest of the story  and do  leave me your wonderful  reviews!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66ronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandy66

Smile WOW, very interesting and amazing chapter 2 VINNIE.
Vickram moved back to the City,and he's riddled with guilt for pushing Sugni into doing her sardhakai.
Adi and Amrita finally 'tie the knot'. It's about time he marry that "poor girl"The story took a very interesting twist by making Sugni a "MOM". I love it.The million question is "who is the Father?"
Beautifully written VINNIE.
Thank you very much. I enjoyed reading it.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Hug

Thank you   so much Sandy... always lovely  reading your  reviews.  Yes  vickram is blaming himself  for  what happened to Sugni.  Amrita got her  happy  ending. And  Sugni  is   a mother, even I  am  wondering who is the father Wink. ... Keep reading to find out  who!!!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 02 February 2014 at 7:17pm

Sandy66

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

Fantastic chapter Vinnie

Thank you soo much.

This was always the interesting fact about these 2 for me that they did not seek each other out, fate threw them together time and again and a bond formed between them, the depths which grew as their relationship developed.

Cannot wait for Monday's chapter

Hey  Payal,
  Nice hearing form you... True they  never did  seek out each other , it  just happened.  But now things will take an interesting turn that they  found each  other  again.
 Keep reading and reviewing!!!  Enjoy!

Sandy66

Post Reply New Post

Go to top