Phir Subah Hogi

NEW FF. UNBREAKABLE BONDS Chapter 43(UPDATED PAGE 44 (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 45

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 07 March 2014 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Hey Vinnie
That was a very sweet chapter.

In my head I always imagined Sugni's confession would be a situation based ie. something would happen and she would tell him. She was never good at expressing her feelings in a romantic manner. So it would have been unnatural for her to do something romantic.

To be fair TVS did not express how he felt in so many words. The man was romantic as hell and he knew when he needed to demonstrate what she meant to him and to reassure her but for the most part it was expressed through their eyes/expressions. I mean the love confession at the bus stop was wrenched out of him. The way he said Pyar karne lage hai ... his expression was that of  annoyance/shock rather than romantic. And he never felt even when G was causing problems that he constantly needed to grab her or dream about being inappropriate with her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinnie79

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW FF. UNBREAKABLE BONDS Chapter 43(UPDATED PAGE 44 (Page 19)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 12:45am | IP Logged
it  is very nice ... i loved it .. but sugani aur ye sab, itna pyar ? .. really.. Shocked
 aur aage kya huaa  ? jab vikram ne uska hath pakdha jaldi btao. WinkTongue
love u...Heart

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Smile Beautifully written Chapter 11 VINNIE dear. Enjoyed reading it.
You certainly capture the friendly bond between Vickram and Shanti in a special way.
Since birth to present Vickram's the only male presence in Shanti"s life, and she open up to him without reservation,cause Vickram present himself as friend, not as a foe.
He makes her feel special and loved.
Vickram's truly a gentleman, he know about Sugni's vulnerable position and taking advantage of her is further from his mind. He reassured her that she don't own him nothing.
Thank you VINNIE.
Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Sorry about the late review. Time is limited for me at the present.

Edited by Sandy66 - 08 March 2014 at 7:11am

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

Great job Vinnie. The last two chapters were really nice. 
Normally in your FFs I can picture in my head the scenes between Vikram and Sugni. But in this last chapter I just could not visualise it until I realised that Vikram and Sugni had exchanged roles.LOL
Its usually Vikram that is expressing his love, apologising etc. Great job. This is what I wanted to see happen at the end of the show- an apologetic Sugni letting Vikram know how much she loves him.

Thank you  dear Julie,
   Yes they  did reverse roles. Sugni  for once  let him know  actually  how she was feeling, 
I am glad you  liked it... keep reaing next  chapter soon

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

Originally posted by Vinnie79

This  week i  am  going to make  my  thank you  short and  sweet.   To  Ron, Payal, Julie , Sara, Rose and  Simi , Mansi  Sandy.   thank you all   for  your  reviews  and  appreciation
  This next  chapter was a bit of a  struggle because I  was in a delima  if to   strech it out more or  not..but  the  EMO  was killing me !!! LOL    I  hope it did not feel rushed...
   don't worry  it is  not the end  and  there is   lots  more to come...  I hope you  enjoy  it and  as  usual  waitng for   your   reviews!!!
  Love you  guys.
   ***MANSI  SARA..lol  this one's for youWink***

Vinnie the chapter was perfect !!! very well written, not rushed or forced or what ever u felt.. it was very well written, just the way it had to be..!!

vikram brought food for sugni **how sweet Clap
sugni to say sorry **wow.. the egoistic sugni is not here, thanks for that.. !! awesome !!
sugni to say I love u **when did I hear her saying it ?? well done again !!!
sugni to admit she did wrong **Clap
their kiss **Wink
his caring and then not believe her words **even i would have thought that she did it under some pressure or force or what ever !!!! 
her making him believe by vowing on shanti **no mother will lie on her daughter's name !!!

in short !!!

excellent chapter !!! Clap 
i was wondering how ull do that.. but u have done it !!!

great job !!! i loved it !

Aww thank you  so  much  for your appreciation and support Ron,
 Well  I  am  striving for an  equal  relationship here ...where they  both  love each  other  equally, so Sugni would  at least try  to be fair to him  is all  i  am  saying.!

Up  next   new chapter  enjoy!!!

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

Hey Vinnie
That was a very sweet chapter.

In my head I always imagined Sugni's confession would be a situation based ie. something would happen and she would tell him. She was never good at expressing her feelings in a romantic manner. So it would have been unnatural for her to do something romantic.

To be fair TVS did not express how he felt in so many words. The man was romantic as hell and he knew when he needed to demonstrate what she meant to him and to reassure her but for the most part it was expressed through their eyes/expressions. I mean the love confession at the bus stop was wrenched out of him. The way he said Pyar karne lage hai ... his expression was that of  annoyance/shock rather than romantic. And he never felt even when G was causing problems that he constantly needed to grab her or dream about being inappropriate with her.

Thank you  Payal... I  am glad you liked it. I  know   it would have  been weired  for her to come up with a romantic senario.
  Well given the Romantic   moments   they  gave Vickram and Sugni were  so  smooth I  know...ohh  I  wish  we had  more  Angry. And  even  though  he  would never be inappropriate with  her...it did not stop him from showing his affection  in  private... lol..but  I  agree  he never   felt he had to  hold  on  to  her possesively  to do it.
 Up  next   chapter 14  hope  you  enjoy!

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by croziaxx

it  is very nice ... i loved it .. but sugani aur ye sab, itna pyar ? .. really.. Shocked
 aur aage kya huaa  ? jab vikram ne uska hath pakdha jaldi btao. WinkTongue
love u...Heart

Hello  Maansi  ...
   don't be surprised  my  Sugni  is diffrent from TV vala   Sugni lol
  Ok  read the next  chapter to find out  hehehe

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandy66

Smile Beautifully written Chapter 11 VINNIE dear. Enjoyed reading it.
You certainly capture the friendly bond between Vickram and Shanti in a special way.
Since birth to present Vickram's the only male presence in Shanti"s life, and she open up to him without reservation,cause Vickram present himself as friend, not as a foe.
He makes her feel special and loved.
Vickram's truly a gentleman, he know about Sugni's vulnerable position and taking advantage of her is further from his mind. He reassured her that she don't own him nothing.
Thank you VINNIE.
Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Sorry about the late review. Time is limited for me at the present.

HeLLO  Sandy,
 better late than  never
  I  am  so  happy  you are taking the time to still come on line and read it. I  really  appriciate  it.
  I  hope you   enjoy  the rest  of the story... I  have in store...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top