Phir Subah Hogi

NEW FF. UNBREAKABLE BONDS Chapter 43(UPDATED PAGE 44 (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 45

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 04 March 2014 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Hey Vinnie

A very good chapter.

This Sugni i recognise. She was always a hot head but when/once she calm down she was always fair. She more than G was rational and fair about other people and their actions and took responsibility for her/their actions - right or wrong.

So initially her anger, pain, disillusion made her react but now looking back and her more recent interactions has made her realise that she may have misjudged TVS and his motives and also that she is responsible for what her life has become no one else because she had other options.

Its must be daunting to think of way to convince him that she genuinely loves him and wants to be with him for that reason only. Poor Sugni she never was very good at expressing her feelingsConfused

Edited by payal7 - 04 March 2014 at 6:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinnie79ronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW FF. UNBREAKABLE BONDS Chapter 43(UPDATED PAGE 44 (Page 18)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 04 March 2014 at 3:24am | IP Logged
one day she will prove it to him.. that she loves him and wants him back not because he helped but because she feels its time to them to get back together
poor vinnie... it must be hard to think of such situation to make her prove to him she loves him ... but we have great writer .. she will write it eventually 

JulieDVinnie79

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 04 March 2014 at 6:37am | IP Logged
You know that was one of the thing in PHS that I always found a little strange. Sugni never said or did anything that showed that she cared about him except for the one time when she defended him to Jiji.
But I think that was Sugni - very practical not emotional. 
Thats probably why she came up with that crazy idea that you can love one person but happily marry and live with someone else.Confused

Edited by payal7 - 04 March 2014 at 11:22am

Vinnie79ronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
 This  week i  am  going to make  my  thank you  short and  sweet.   To  Ron, Payal, Julie , Sara, Rose and  Simi , Mansi  Sandy.   thank you all   for  your  reviews  and  appreciation
  This next  chapter was a bit of a  struggle because I  was in a delima  if to   strech it out more or  not..but  the  EMO  was killing me !!! LOL    I  hope it did not feel rushed...
   don't worry  it is  not the end  and  there is   lots  more to come...  I hope you  enjoy  it and  as  usual  waitng for   your   reviews!!!
  Love you  guys.
   ***MANSI  SARA..lol  this one's for youWink***

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smileymelJulieDronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Chapter 13

Sugni went inside and started her laundry, as she looked for a fresh blanket and some clean clothes for Shanti. She straightened up her apartment for a while until she began to feel hungry.. Since she skipped dinner, she decided to see what it had to eat.

For the past week Rita had been the one doing the cooking, for Sugni as well as herself since Sugni was not at home much. So naturally, her fridge was empty. Deciding she would have to make do with coffee, until she could get the canteen and the vending machine at the hospital Sugni pot of coffee to brew.

The knock on the door came indicating Vickram was back. Sugni answered the door.

"Hey!" She said

"Hi...Am I early?" he asked. He had been gone for two hours.

"Not at all the laundry is done. I just need to grab quick shower and I'll be set." She said as he came in sitting in the living room.

He placed a small bag on the center table.

"This is for you." He said indicating the bag.

"Me? What is it?" she asked looking at the bag.

"Dinner. I know you are hardly at home and I was not sure if you had anything on hand." He said

Sugni stared at him. Speechless it was as though he read her mind. He always did know her better than she knew herself.

"I am sorry" he said when she did not respond. "I just figured you did not eat!."

"No No...Thakur Mallick Thank you, you were right...and I am hungry!...excuse me." She said as she went into the kitchen and brought two cups of coffee and some plates. She handed him one of the cups then began dishing out the food.

"Oh Sugni I already had dinner at home." He said before she could dish out the second plate.

"Oh."She said a bit disappointed.

"You go ahead...I'll have the coffee." He said.

"Sure?" She asked..."This is way more than I can eat." She said.

"I am sure. You can leave the rest in the fridge. It'll keep." He said

Ok." She said as she sat and began on her meal.

The meal was finished in silence as they were both lost in their own thoughts, there was so much she wanted to say to him but she had no idea how to start, least he think worse of her again.

Afterward Sugni got up and cleared away the dirty dishes and placed the left overs in the refrigerator. "I'll be right back Just let me change". She said.

"Take your time" He said .

What are you doing Vickram? He asked himself after she went to get dressed. Why did he offer to come pick her back up.? Like a drug addict, he kept coming back for more even though he resolved to stay away from her after this was over. He should be putting distance between them, but he could not.

Vickram wandered the room looking at the few pictures she had of her and her daughter. They were both beautiful, and the more he was around Shanti he could see she was a lot like her mother. He could not help but enjoy her company. He could see that Sugni was doing a good job in raising the child. She was polite, smart, respectful and good-natured child.

Oh how he wished he were the one to share this with her, a bond of a child, a life together. He thought sadly, there was so much he wanted to do with her, for her and none of it happened. Life really was cruel sometimes.

Sugni came out of the bedroom with her bag in tow. She looked at Vickram who had his back to her apparently staring at her picture. This was her chance. They were here alone. Sugni could not remember the last time she felt this nervous. How do you start a conversation like this? She opened her mouth to say something but shut it again having no idea where to start.

"Sugni?" Vickram said taking her out of her thoughts. "Ready?" he asked

"Umm..ye..yeah..." she said as she stepped forward, flustered. For some reason she was shaking. She walked over to the shelf where she kept her house keys, Vickram was standing right there , as she reached for it Vickram turned to step aside when his hand accidently tipped over a vase to close to the edge as it came crashing down to the floor, shattering into pieces.

"Oh I am so sorry..." He said,

"It's ok Thakur Mallick..." Sugni said as she bent to start clearing the shards of glass.

"Careful!" Vickram said. "Where is your scoop?" he asked

"It's Ok I'll take care of it!" She said as she got up. She turned to make her way to the kitchen; she returned with the boom and scoop and cleaned up the pieces.

"I guess we should go now." Vickram said when she returned.

"Hmm" She said. She grabbed the keys and began following him out.

"Ouch!" She exclaimed, as her bare foot met a hidden piece of glass from the broken vase. "Oye Maaa! " She said.

"Sugni!" Vickram turned as she exclaimed.

"What happened?"

"I got stuck by a broken piece of glass," She said. Hopping to the chair where she sat.

"Let me see..." Vickram said as he knelt in front of her. Taking her foot he saw that indeed there was a fairly large piece of glass embedded in her foot"

"Oh Lord! " He gently pulled it out.

"OW!" She said

"Sorry...you have a first aid box?" he asked.

"I'll get it" She said as she made to get up.

"Stay...where is it? ...I'll get it." She pointed to a shelf in the corner.

Retrieving the box Vickram came back as sat on the floor and began to tend to her foot.

"Thakur Mallick I can..."

"Shh..sit!..." He said as he applied the antiseptic to the area. "I always told you don't run around barefooted, but you never listen do you, see..."

"It's comfortable! "she said.,

"hmm it's comfortable... having glass stuck in your foot is very comfortable I am sure."He retorted.

"hey I was not the one who knocked it over!" She said. "Ahhh!' She said as the liquid began to sting.'

"Easy ..Easy.., shhh its comfortable..!" he grumbled under his breath.

Sugni stayed quite as she looked at him, she had to fight the urge to giggle. How easy it was falling into that old banter pattern they both shared once, without either of them even realizing it.

"There all done...but stay off it for a while!" he said as he closed the box.

Vickram turned to look up at her she was staring at him with a slight smile on her face.

Thank you!" she whispered.

"Welcome!" He said softly as he looked at her. Their eyes connected as they stared at each other for moment, each lost in the other, and slowly as though pulled together by some invisible force they both leaned forward as their heads coming together, as their lips met in a kiss that was as natural as breathing.

Vickram wrapped his arms around her neck as he deepened the kiss, as she returned the gesture running her finger though his hair. It was a kiss filled with passion, longing, and love. Everything that words failed to express was said at that moment.

The beeping of Sugni's phone broke the moment, as Vickram's brain kicked in. What was he doing?

"Sugni I am so...sor..." He bagan as he moved to back away.

"Shhh! ": She said placing her fingers on his lips; her other hand still around his neck unable to let go. Not that he put up much of a fight to move. Her eyes was closed as she said... " love you." She finally said a silent tear running down her cheek, "I love you !" Finally she said it, after all the contemplating she was doing on how to say it, it was now out. A part of her was relieved, but another part of her was scared of his reaction.

Vickram looked at her, her eyes were closed those were words he dreamt of hearing for six years now. Words he said he would give anything to hear again. But no, he did not want words that were compelled or forced. He knew she was running on some sort of emotional trip right now, and when it was over a she would go back to hating him. He did not want that.

"No Sugni! You.. Don't do this...I should not have done that...I...I..." He stood up turning away from her...

Sugni held on to his hand before he could walk away.. He stopped but did not face her.

"Thakur Mallick ...Please...I do mean it...I swear..." She said

Do you?" he said as he finally looked back.

Sugni bent her head as she nodded. "Yes I do."

"No Sugni, you probably think you do but you don't. All of this is just your emotional stress talking..." He said. She shook her head.

"Sugni...look at you, you can't even look at me. No Sugni...this is not what you want and I don't want to be a compromise for you. I can't do that." He said. As the words came out of his mouth , a part of Vickram was asking him if he was crazy! He could finally get what he wanted. In the end though he knew if he looked at her and saw her unhappy being with him well that would be worse than if they were separated.

Sugni looked at him. Wondering what she could say or do to convince him she meant it. Gingerly she stood up in front of him.

"Don't stand!" Vickram said she ignored him.

"You are right! I can't look at you." She said. "Because when I do, I am reminded of how unfair I have been towards you, of all the mistakes I made. I know I am not worthy of your love. I can't look at you because I am ashamed of myself." She said as she stared at the front of his shirt, her tears falling as she said what she was feeling . "Thakur Mallick you tried everything to stop me, but I did not listen. You always saw more in me than I saw in myself. I know I am probably all wrong here again for saying this, but I also know that I don't want you to go away..." She finally looked up at him as he was staring at her, as she looked into his face, "I don't know how else to say it that would convince you that I mean it with everything in me except..." She looked towards the shelf where she had pictures of Shanti and looked back at him. "I swear on Shanti that if I loved any one it is you, it has always been you and it always will be." She stood there quite, there was nothing more to say now. If he did not believe her, she had no idea what would make him.

"Oh Sugni!!!" Vickram said as he gave into her words and his heart. He enveloped her in a hug. " I love you so much" He said his own voice cracking with emotion.

"I am sorry" She said hugging him.

"I am sorry to!" he said . They stayed there just holding each other for a few minutes. He took a seat on the couch as he remembered her foot. They sat facing each other as he wiped her tears, shaking his head silently telling her not to cry.

Unable to stay apart from each other she hugged him again.

"I missed you so much " he said

"I missed you too!" she replied.

Sugni noticed the blinking of her phone and remembered she got a message a few minutes ago. Taking the phone, she checked the message. It was from Rita hoping everything was going well and informing her that Shanti was asleep after receiving her medication.

"Everything OK?" he asked after she read it.

"Yeah, it's just Rita saying she is asleep." She told him.

"Hmm...we should go and relieve Rita." Vickram said.

Yeah." She said getting up .

Vickram picked up the bag as Sugni locked up the apartment and made her way out to the car. Reaching over he took her hands in his as he drove to the hospital. He looked at her as he smiled slightly.

It began to sink in that they were back together, in each other's lives. Sugni knew there was a lot for them to talk about and resolve but for now she just wanted to savior this moment. They would deal with the rest as it came.

They made the drive in silence just enjoying the others company, for once not feeling awkward or uneasy with each other. They got to the hospital , where Rita was reading a magazine as they walked in.
She looked at them, Sugni knew trying to figure out if they made any progress in their situation.

"You are back already...I told you you did not have to rush." She said to Sugni.

"I did not...besides I did not want to keep you long." She said.

"Hmmm. Ok Well I'll leave you then." She said. "Good night"

"Good night!" they said as she walked out.

"Is she always that busy?' Vickram asked as he noted the speed with which she made her exit. She was weird that was for sure.

Sugni smiled, as she walked over to check on Shanti. She was sound asleep.

"No...she is just trying to give us time alone." She said.

"Really?" he said.

She nodded. "She knows about us, in fact she said I would be crazy if I let you go." She explained.

"She did...hmm smart woman." He said taking a seat on the couch. Sugni joined him. Reaching over he took her hand in his again, just to reassure himself she was actually there with him and this was not some dream.

"You should get some rest," He said

"Hmmm I will. Will you stay for a while?" she asked not wanting him to leave yet.

"Of course ." He said as he settled more comfortably on the couch.

Sugni leaned back as she rested her head on his shoulder; he placed his arm around her as she sighed. She closed her eyes for the first time in a long time she felt complete.

Edited by Vinnie79 - 05 March 2014 at 2:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smileymelrose.lavenderJulieDronshaan

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Great job Vinnie. The last two chapters were really nice. 
Normally in your FFs I can picture in my head the scenes between Vikram and Sugni. But in this last chapter I just could not visualise it until I realised that Vikram and Sugni had exchanged roles.LOL
Its usually Vikram that is expressing his love, apologising etc. Great job. This is what I wanted to see happen at the end of the show- an apologetic Sugni letting Vikram know how much she loves him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderVinnie79ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 06 March 2014 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

You know that was one of the thing in PHS that I always found a little strange. Sugni never said or did anything that showed that she cared about him except for the one time when she defended him to Jiji.
But I think that was Sugni - very practical not emotional. 
Thats probably why she came up with that crazy idea that you can love one person but happily marry and live with someone else.Confused

very true
and she never said i love u to vikram 
not even once 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavender

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 06 March 2014 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinnie79

This  week i  am  going to make  my  thank you  short and  sweet.   To  Ron, Payal, Julie , Sara, Rose and  Simi , Mansi  Sandy.   thank you all   for  your  reviews  and  appreciation
  This next  chapter was a bit of a  struggle because I  was in a delima  if to   strech it out more or  not..but  the  EMO  was killing me !!! LOL    I  hope it did not feel rushed...
   don't worry  it is  not the end  and  there is   lots  more to come...  I hope you  enjoy  it and  as  usual  waitng for   your   reviews!!!
  Love you  guys.
   ***MANSI  SARA..lol  this one's for youWink***

Vinnie the chapter was perfect !!! very well written, not rushed or forced or what ever u felt.. it was very well written, just the way it had to be..!!

vikram brought food for sugni **how sweet Clap
sugni to say sorry **wow.. the egoistic sugni is not here, thanks for that.. !! awesome !!
sugni to say I love u **when did I hear her saying it ?? well done again !!!
sugni to admit she did wrong **Clap
their kiss **Wink
his caring and then not believe her words **even i would have thought that she did it under some pressure or force or what ever !!!! 
her making him believe by vowing on shanti **no mother will lie on her daughter's name !!!

in short !!!

excellent chapter !!! Clap 
i was wondering how ull do that.. but u have done it !!!

great job !!! i loved it !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavender

Post Reply New Post

Go to top