sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i think rajji's  baby is going to miscarriage may be more chance rajji will loose her child .😕..bu i think something is going to happen in bani and rajji's life   but i could n;t guess anything.. properly. wat is cv having store of sohum -rajji track.. but today  i like sohum's line  he would always  be her side whether rajji  likes it or not 😃

Edited by sailuja - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Me too. I liked Sohum promising to be there for Rajji. 
Have a feeling that Rajji will give up Sohum for Bani and go away. The way she told Bani that they will always be friends and support each other. It is obvious that Bani is weak and Rajji will do whatever she can for Bani
sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

Me too. I liked Sohum promising to be there for Rajji. 

Have a feeling that Rajji will give up Sohum for Bani and go away. The way she told Bani that they will always be friends and support each other. It is obvious that Bani is weak and Rajji will do whatever she can for Bani

ya i have same feeling rajji will give up sohum for bani anytime  ..after parmeet go to jail.. becoz rajji's situatian will do anything for bani..😕 i think  may be happen   sohum-rajji-bani love triangle 😕😛
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't want Rajji have a miscarriage! I don't think cv'll do kill it!
I hope Rajji'll give birth a boy or girl my wish twin!
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh God! I hate tracks which involve exchange of husbands🤢 But you may be right.. Rajji will probably have a miscarriage and she will have an even better reason to give up Soham to Bani That may be the reason why they are not showing Soham and Rajji's romantic scenes. They want to keep all options open😡
sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Hima-

Oh God! I hate tracks which involve exchange of husbands🤢 But you may be right.. Rajji will probably have a miscarriage and she will have an even better reason to give up Soham to Bani That may be the reason why they are not showing Soham and Rajji's romantic scenes. They want to keep all options open😡

ya me to Also very hating  track 😡but  @  hima  we will  hope sohum will not let rajji  seperate from him.. if rajji will go to separate from him becoz he is loving so much rajji.❤️.😉.. bu i think cv is busy with bani -parmeeet death track so they are not showing  sohum -rajji's romantic at the moment .. we will hope soji always be together 😛
.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
even though i didn't want to believe that a miscarriage may be happening, i am convinced after watching the latest on location : at the end adhvik says "and yeah, rajji is STILL pregnant" in a tone that let me think that maybe the next twist will be the miscarriage. 
I don't want rajji to give up on sohum but when i see how things are going, it's something that is the most probable, especially since bani is so weak. I think that in order to keep both bani and her mum losing their sanity, rajji will (after her miscarriage) decide to give sohum to bani.

Maybe then sohum will reveal his love for rajji?
sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajji-cutest

even though i didn't want to believe that a miscarriage may be happening, i am convinced after watching the latest on location : at the end adhvik says "and yeah, rajji is STILL pregnant" in a tone that let me think that maybe the next twist will be the miscarriage. 

I don't want rajji to give up on sohum but when i see how things are going, it's something that is the most probable, especially since bani is so weak. I think that in order to keep both bani and her mum losing their sanity, rajji will (after her miscarriage) decide to give sohum to bani.

Maybe then sohum will reveal his love for rajji?

ya i also watched last location sohum said rajji is stil pregnant t i think something is going to happen may be parmeetw will  try to  kill bani another time   ..after getting truth.. bani is alive.. so that time rajji would lost her child .may be more chance.. to hapen just think..? 😕😕