kya niki 🀣... ur too much πŸ˜†
MFarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome ..πŸ‘please post this post to dumb cvs to light their brains..πŸ˜†
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 πŸ€£ sab ka dimaag ek hi track pe chal raha hai...🀣🀣Edited by tulipstar - 10 years ago
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thnk u guys πŸ˜›
Ab mujhe aise mat dekho sab 🀣🀣
Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: biwi-

ok this is super weird🀣🀣
choti madhu will rmance her father lookalike😳
when radhaji n bitug will see them they will die🀣🀣mere rk madhu a gaye🀣

rm fan rocks😎

btw i want to see choti madhu n rm in same frama.mini leap is possible😳

But she'll never know na who's her father and how he looks like πŸ˜›πŸ€£

BittuJee will say mera budhapa dhanya hogaya 🀣🀣

I don't think Mini Leap pssbl coz CVs already planned frm 20yr leap

Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveurkmadhu

Whoahhh its too good..anything related to DVD once more will be fab πŸ˜†

but I dont want RK to marry her so early..they must fight,fight and fight πŸ€£

I am sounding like crazy

We all r crazy when it comes to RM πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
I so WISH that, One more version of RishBala, they should tear each others throats before falling in Love 😎 πŸ˜†

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘πŸΌ   Hope CVs take inspiration from this post...
..FrozenHeart.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
niki tera dimaag computer se bi tej chalta h πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£πŸ€£ nice post
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Niks  already predicted about RM beti like you to be spoil brat and do not believe in love... and you know about Rishabh Kushva already predicted by me.😎

Also it might happen that RM beti to hate RK for some reason now common koi picture tho kabhi na kabhi dhekhegi or news usko pata tho hoga uske mata peeta kaise dhikhte hai.

Interesting fact about our doubt to be sure is Karan Vir Bohra ... rumours going round he is finalised... I mean I do not remember when he played hero last time after Shararat. No offense to his fans he is a good actor and I accept it but still he is not hero material to replace VD. In this whole world they got Karan Vir Bohra No KSG no KT no GC jo sab demand kar rahe the and laye kisko Karan Vir Bohra now even I doubt that too in place of VD.😳 He can play side or Mukund type but hero... this time might they will not make mistake to select correct Mukund so they took KVB. He will have his own strong character but hero cannot even imagine.
Edited by beautiful_heart - 10 years ago
Niki_cool thumbnail
Thnk u guys, Ab CVs ke torturous saddistic dumb ideas se toh thoda baht acha hai na 😳 πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: beautiful_heart

Niks  already predicted about RM beti like you to be spoil brat and do not believe in love... and you know about Rishabh Kushva already predicted by me.😎

Also it might happen that RM beti to hate RK for some reason now common koi picture tho kabhi na kabhi dhekhegi or serial usko pata tho hoga uske mata peeta kaise dhikhte hai.

Interesting fact about our doubt to be sure is Karan Vir Bohra ... rumours going round he is finalised... I mean I do not remember when he played hero last time after Shararat. No offense to his fans he is a good actor and I accept it but still he is not hero material to replace VD. In this whole world they got Karan Vir Bohra No KSG no KT no GC jo sab demand kar rahe the and laye kisko Karan Vir Bohra now even I doubt that too in place of VD.😳 He can play side or Mukund type but hero... this time might they will not make mistake to select correct Mukund so they took KVB. He will have his own strong character but hero cannot even imagine.

Haan Kushwa and Madhu bitwa πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
I mean something tragic happening by which RK-Madhu's image is lost forever & with their death everything is finished!! And 20 yrs later nobody speaks a word abt that incident πŸ˜› And Madhu doesn't live in RK Mansion anymore, so nobody knws ki she's daughter of Late-RM
Okay I agree I am gng mad 😳 & I seriously 200% doubt this to be happening 😳 πŸ˜†

Well dunno abt KVB rumours that much shahi bt in Dil se di dua Saubhagyavaati I found him good as a Grey-Shaded Lead πŸ€” But yeah he won't suit a Hero's character 😳