_PanCake_ thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
umazing update dear...
update nxt part soon plzzz...
Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb update...
loved this line  "so please aap yahaan bhi mera tamashaa create mat karo" i so wanted taani to say this line to rey in d serial, it never happened...now happy it atleast happened in ur ss..
navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
superb update
really liked it
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Awww it was such an awesome update...!!! In love with this Taani...and now am eager to find out how Taani hears about this Aashi-Rey thing yet again from the gang 😆
prtn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

hi thanks a lot for all the likes/replies and views-  hope you ll all like it further on too. let me know if you dont like it as well...btw, my like button s not working also my buddy requests , will pm later.

part 14

reys Car

Rey driving, taani in the seat. Rey kept stealing glances at her wanting to know what happened to upset her ; was it their fight?was she still crying, she wasn't .  

"taani ,tum ...teek ho" she turned from the window to him and nodded. Silence.

"Rey,aapka dance bohot achha tha" she seemed okay.

"thanks, par tum ro kyun rahin thi?" 

"pata nahin, shayad isiliye ki aapka dance bohot din baad dekhne ko mila" she stopped for a second,he listened surprised ," really ...bohot accha tha...dono, first one mein jitna dard tha doosrewaale mein utna hi khushi thi" he turned to her,"aisa laga ki d3 ki saare team naach rahin thi" she continued her voice keen bringing a smile on his face- he had forgotten she was his fan; he had long become hers !

"actually you are right, wo dance maine saare gang ko dance  tak waapas lane ke liye kiya tha"

"matlab" and before realsisng,  he told her the whole aditya khurana track in brief, all the confusion hurt mistakes everything poured out...

"so thats what happened...ab sab teek hain par bura lagtha hain ki  meri wajah se ..." and stopped ...he remembered that she didnt now about SS ..." maine swayam pe haath utaya"

She looked shocked," bhai pe? Aur wo bhi aap?  "

"ab kya tum mere saath fight karnewaali ho ki maine tumhare darling bhai ko slap kiya?" he tried being light," sorry taani. Un photos  ke wajah se ..."

She saw that he was hiding something but let it go, remembered the guilty sadness on his face as Natasha asked him about music video- things must have been bad if he had  a fight with bhai- yeh tho bhai ke liye mujhe tak chodne ko tayyar the- she looked at his thoughtful side profile,  placed her hand on his arm and said,"its okay rey. itna  guilty feel mat karo"he glanced at the hand and felt a peace steal through him.

" main jaanthi hoon  ki aap kabhi bhi purposely kisiko bhi hurt nahin karsakthe aur wo bhi bhai ko "she smiled at him reassuringly," aur aapka intention tho sabka career banana hi tha..."

He looked at her - her eyes brimming with confidence on him and felt a pinch of sadness tht he had hurt her so badly," Kabhi kabhi kuch galat hojaatha hain..." she smiled ,  " galthiyon ke baare mein mujse poochon, maine tho bachpan se itne mistakes kiya hain , bade mistakes, chote mistakes sab kuch" she laughed," kabhi bhai se poochon unko kitni difficulty hui hain mujhe bachaane mein, tauji se ya nani ma se.."she laughed a little more remembering ," bichaare bhai

Rey heard her laugh , her  without a care laugh and  felt  jealous that swayam knew more about her than he ever would-  whats wrong with me? Swayam uska bhai hain. aur itni khushi suddenly.agar pata hota itni khush hogi, tho daily apne dance videos hi  bhejtha .

shaking her head," aur aapki galthi bhi real main mistake nahin ...REY" she held the steering and drove the car sideways  missing the vehicle that was coming from opposite side,"kya hua aapko?kahaan khoye hue ho? " he had been concentrating on her...she adjusted back to her seat-- he smiled at the scolding tone she used.

"kya baat hain? evening tho mere upar chillarahin thi, ab tho complete U turn " her smile disappeared but she looked at him and forced another smile  replying," sorry mujhe aap pe chillaana nahin chahiye tha"

"no i am sorry ki maine tumhe ...matlab.. yahaan  without any invitation aagaya.i understand ki tum kya kehrahin thi ... I mean tumhaari life hain, mujhe aise tapakna nahin chahiye tha, sorry taani "

"please rey , aap sorry mat bolo, mujhe achha nahin lagtha" taani was taani all over again

Rey laughed," right, tumhine mujhe bigaada hain. meri mistake hain tho let me say sorry. So ...I  ...am... sorry" taani didnt reply

"kya? Maine kahaan I am sorry" taani looked at him questioningly, he looked back at her questioningly," kuch tho kaho?"

"kya?"

"jaise ki - its okay rey. Don't bother."

"arre , abhi abhi jab kahaan tho aapne hi mana kiya na"

"ya, par tumhe meri har baat maanne ki zaroorat nahin haina? I mean  you are now an independent, strong ladki , tho tum apna khudh ka comments  de sakthi ho"he grinned at her making her go "rey", she started laughing," aap paagal ho"

He smiled back ," thanks to you" she shook her head and opened the car door as he stopped the car.he had more than a good chance!!!

Edited by prtn - 10 years ago
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome update...loved it
taarey convo was superb
Rey was jealous of swayum😆
Update soon
poorni_vishali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update with full of taarey