Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Divyaalakshmi is happy that her birthday coincides with Republic Day

26 Jan 2014 05:30 AM | TellychakkarTeam

Pretty looking actress Divyaalakshmi, who is currently seen in Maharana Pratap and Hum Nai Li Hai Shapath, is gung ho that her birthday coincides with Republic Day today (26 January).

Firstly let's wish her a very happy birthday and ask about her birthday plans.

"Thank you for the wishes. Currently I am shooting for Maharana Pratap in Gujarat so I have not made any plans for the evening. Yes, last night my friends surprised me with lots of cakes. Here I would like to share that all my birthdays have been special as my birthday coincides with Republic Day. It feels so nice that with me, the whole of India celebrates my birthday. And since it's always a public holiday, people turn out to be part of my celebration," she shares.

Any birthday wish that you want get fulfilled? "I am very contented in life. I would thank my near dear ones for their love and support," Divyaalakshmi answers.

How do feel on getting year older? "Today I have turned 29 and I have qualms in disclosing my age. I know that I am still look young. In fact I like to hear the reaction of people when I tell them my age. Nobody believes that I have turned 29 and this makes me feel happy," the actress observes.

Hope you have shinning year ahead!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Divyaalakshmi is happy that her birthday coincides with Republic Day" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top