Paanch Episode Discussion Thread

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Please use this thread to discuss the episodes while you await updates. This thread can also be used for live updates 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A masquerade party is about to happen in the show...
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Todays episode was a masterstroke for paanch. Once again friendship own over all odds. How the plan got flopped was superb. I was laughing like a maniac seeing gang's faces. One more thing is again they managed to break trust between Zara & Nihaal. Nihaal is the king of cheepstars. How could he make a intimate video of himself & the girl he claimed to be his girlfriend.

The highlight was when that creep's laptop crashed. Way to go Niks & Rosh. But when Roshni theft the data from his lappy & he was about to come, I was realy scared but all well when ends well. Finaly they manage to destroy the file of Neha.

The best part for me was the excitement & joyous moment of Rosh & Niks. They are the perfect friend anyone can become. The trust was undepictable. The way they hug, as a RoHil shiper I was at cloud 9.

Gosh..Gauti mahn, at wrong time at wrong place. His presence made the thing complicated for Roshni yet again. But this misunderstanding will help Roshni to deal with her feelings & his & Gauti's equation.

ALL the way it was a perfect episode which made us even more impatient for tomorrow. OH clock strike 6 pm on 30th january 😉
Mellifluous thumbnail
Originally posted by: shikhajaiswal

A masquerade party is about to happen in the show...

oh thats wow!! I am sure many mask will be unfolded behind the mask.
Hightide thumbnail
Originally posted by: sree_swaron

Todays episode was a masterstroke for paanch. Once again friendship own over all odds. How the plan got flopped was superb. I was laughing like a maniac seeing gang's faces. One more thing is again they managed to break trust between Zara & Nihaal. Nihaal is the king of cheepstars. How could he make a intimate video of himself & the girl he claimed to be his girlfriend.

The highlight was when that creep's laptop crashed. Way to go Niks & Rosh. But when Roshni theft the data from his lappy & he was about to come, I was realy scared but all well when ends well. Finaly they manage to destroy the file of Neha.

The best part for me was the excitement & joyous moment of Rosh & Niks. They are the perfect friend anyone can become. The trust was undepictable. The way they hug, as a RoHil shiper I was at cloud 9.

Gosh..Gauti mahn, at wrong time at wrong place. His presence made the thing complicated for Roshni yet again. But this misunderstanding will help Roshni to deal with her feelings & his & Gauti's equation.

ALL the way it was a perfect episode which made us even more impatient for tomorrow. OH clock strike 6 pm on 30th january 😉

Somewhere we are all getting lost in making our favorites and not appreciating the efforts. Guys who are playing a negative character is acting, and none of us appreciate their acting. Why don't the seniors open a thread on acting prowess and talk about everyone,s acting ability. 
Mellifluous thumbnail
@Hightide dear we love all the actors..they are doing the best..but about the characters,well we all have some personal choices. So its obvious that we make post on our favorite. As i am a roshni nikhil shiper so my most of the post go to them. Similarly I want all of us to make post on our favorites. I would love to comment & make this forum active.
Hightide thumbnail
Originally posted by: sree_swaron

@Hightide dear we love all the actors..they are doing the best..but about the characters,well we all have some personal choices. So its obvious that we make post on our favorite. As i am a roshni nikhil shiper so my most of the post go to them. Similarly I want all of us to make post on our favorites. I would love to comment & make this forum active.

Then I would like to pitch in for gauri and yudi. As I m a gauri LADA fan, I want to see them together for valentines.
Mellifluous thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hightide

Then I would like to pitch in for gauri and yudi. As I m a gauri LADA fan, I want to see them together for valentines.

obviously dear why not?? Will love to see posts from you on Gauri yudi..carry on 👍🏼
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes i want to see it b/w yudi and gauri...they both have a spark b/w them. i hope yudi proposes her soon and wanna see her reaction. that would be awesome
vidhuarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dont know why but after watching today's episode my doubt about Gauti is being enforced...
He craftily tried to escape the task of drinking the truth serum saying he is not interested...
Gauri too agreed perhaps having several things in her mind...
I dont know!!!!