Paanch - Don't get Mad, Get Even

Paanch Episode Discussion Thread (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

sree_swaron

IF-Rockerz

sree_swaron

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hightide

Originally posted by sree_swaron

@Hightide dear we love all the actors..they are doing the best..but about the characters,well we all have some personal choices. So its obvious that we make post on our favorite. As i am a roshni nikhil shiper so my most of the post go to them. Similarly I want all of us to make post on our favorites. I would love to comment & make this forum active.

Then I would like to pitch in for gauri and yudi. As I m a gauri LADA fan, I want to see them together for valentines.
obviously dear why not?? Will love to see posts from you on Gauri yudi..carry on Thumbs Up

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Paanch Episode Discussion Thread (Page 2)" in Paanch - Don't get Mad, Get Even forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RheaSingh

Goldie

RheaSingh

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 11:15am | IP Logged
yes i want to see it b/w yudi and gauri...they both have a spark b/w them. i hope yudi proposes her soon and wanna see her reaction. that would be awesome

vidhuarsha

Groupbie

vidhuarsha

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Dont know why but after watching today's episode my doubt about Gauti is being enforced...
He craftily tried to escape the task of drinking the truth serum saying he is not interested...
Gauri too agreed perhaps having several things in her mind...
I dont know!!!!Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top