Paanch - Don't get Mad, Get Even

   

Paanch Episode Discussion Thread

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Joined: 24 January 2005

Posts: 50667

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Please use this thread to discuss the episodes while you await updates. This thread can also be used for live updates 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree_swaronRatiTheAngel.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Paanch Episode Discussion Thread" in Paanch - Don't get Mad, Get Even forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RheaSingh

Goldie

RheaSingh

Joined: 28 November 2013

Posts: 1681

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged
A masquerade party is about to happen in the show...

sree_swaron

IF-Rockerz

sree_swaron

Joined: 26 August 2012

Posts: 6665

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Todays episode was a masterstroke for paanch. Once again friendship own over all odds. How the plan got flopped was superb. I was laughing like a maniac seeing gang's faces. One more thing is again they managed to break trust between Zara & Nihaal. Nihaal is the king of cheepstars. How could he make a intimate video of himself & the girl he claimed to be his girlfriend.

The highlight was when that creep's laptop crashed. Way to go Niks & Rosh. But when Roshni theft the data from his lappy & he was about to come, I was realy scared but all well when ends well. Finaly they manage to destroy the file of Neha.

The best part for me was the excitement & joyous moment of Rosh & Niks. They are the perfect friend anyone can become. The trust was undepictable. The way they hug, as a RoHil shiper I was at cloud 9.

Gosh..Gauti mahn, at wrong time at wrong place. His presence made the thing complicated for Roshni yet again. But this misunderstanding will help Roshni to deal with her feelings & his & Gauti's equation.

ALL the way it was a perfect episode which made us even more impatient for tomorrow. OH clock strike 6 pm on 30th january Wink

sree_swaron

IF-Rockerz

sree_swaron

Joined: 26 August 2012

Posts: 6665

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shikhajaiswal

A masquerade party is about to happen in the show...
oh thats wow!! I am sure many mask will be unfolded behind the mask.

RheaSingh

Goldie

RheaSingh

Joined: 28 November 2013

Posts: 1681

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 8:35am | IP Logged
off screen pic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree_swaron

Hightide

Newbie

Hightide

Joined: 12 December 2013

Posts: 22

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree_swaron

Todays episode was a masterstroke for paanch. Once again friendship own over all odds. How the plan got flopped was superb. I was laughing like a maniac seeing gang's faces. One more thing is again they managed to break trust between Zara & Nihaal. Nihaal is the king of cheepstars. How could he make a intimate video of himself & the girl he claimed to be his girlfriend.

The highlight was when that creep's laptop crashed. Way to go Niks & Rosh. But when Roshni theft the data from his lappy & he was about to come, I was realy scared but all well when ends well. Finaly they manage to destroy the file of Neha.

The best part for me was the excitement & joyous moment of Rosh & Niks. They are the perfect friend anyone can become. The trust was undepictable. The way they hug, as a RoHil shiper I was at cloud 9.

Gosh..Gauti mahn, at wrong time at wrong place. His presence made the thing complicated for Roshni yet again. But this misunderstanding will help Roshni to deal with her feelings & his & Gauti's equation.

ALL the way it was a perfect episode which made us even more impatient for tomorrow. OH clock strike 6 pm on 30th january Wink

Somewhere we are all getting lost in making our favorites and not appreciating the efforts. Guys who are playing a negative character is acting, and none of us appreciate their acting. Why don't the seniors open a thread on acting prowess and talk about everyone,s acting ability. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree_swaron

sree_swaron

IF-Rockerz

sree_swaron

Joined: 26 August 2012

Posts: 6665

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 8:59am | IP Logged
@Hightide dear we love all the actors..they are doing the best..but about the characters,well we all have some personal choices. So its obvious that we make post on our favorite. As i am a roshni nikhil shiper so my most of the post go to them. Similarly I want all of us to make post on our favorites. I would love to comment & make this forum active.

Hightide

Newbie

Hightide

Joined: 12 December 2013

Posts: 22

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree_swaron

@Hightide dear we love all the actors..they are doing the best..but about the characters,well we all have some personal choices. So its obvious that we make post on our favorite. As i am a roshni nikhil shiper so my most of the post go to them. Similarly I want all of us to make post on our favorites. I would love to comment & make this forum active.
Then I would like to pitch in for gauri and yudi. As I m a gauri LADA fan, I want to see them together for valentines.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Paanch BANNER CONTEST - UPDATED

2

.Mandy. 14 605 10 May 2014 at 1:54am
By Megher_Palok
Is Paanch season 1 over? india2050 2 443 19 April 2014 at 1:50am
By RheaSingh
Paanch Video Update 17th April 2014 Dhruvie 0 198 17 April 2014 at 1:37pm
By Dhruvie
Paanch Video Update 16th April 2014 Dhruvie 0 188 16 April 2014 at 2:07pm
By Dhruvie
Paanch Mentioned - Gauti the Antagonist

2

viewobs 10 1605 16 April 2014 at 2:13am
By -Raj-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.