what the hell happened to MINNU - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by TroubleShooter

You are such a controlling boyfriend πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† isn't it enough that i forgot how to spell ahana for you? 

@dex.. I refuse to believe you didn't know it was me! πŸ˜‘

@easy_a it feels like I pressed a self-destruction button on you and you are hankering for another warning ..

please people give me three reasons why she isnt around? and she didnt even get a thanks for your years of service thread!

I honestly didn't. πŸ˜†Which is why it took me so long to say hi. 😑I'm a screw loose these days. But hey...glad you're still here. Now I'm gonna follow this forum more actively.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Easy_A

Dr3v*L
Dr3

Dr3v

Dr3vi

r3vil

3vil

vil

l

Dr3iplomatic

Dr3vi L

Dr3v*Licious
You forgot Dr3v*LkiD33wani  πŸ˜†

please keep it on topic, what happened to minnu? 
Aray why don't you concentrate on Shruti? Otherwise she will ban all your so many girlfriends and your single boyfriend ! πŸ€£ πŸ€£

You are such a controlling boyfriend πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† isn't it enough that i forgot how to spell ahana for you? 

You please forget everything..! concentrate on shruti..! So? Not a big deal.. I forgot how to spell Sayonora only for you ! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by MasterDisaster

You forgot Dr3v*LkiD33wani  πŸ˜†

i've found a way to write down Dr3v*L without being censored..

dr3viI

dr3viIkid33wani

vijay's worst nightmare? i think so
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

I honestly didn't. πŸ˜†Which is why it took me so long to say hi. 😑I'm a screw loose these days. But hey...glad you're still here. Now I'm gonna follow this forum more actively.πŸ˜†

Hey Dex..  glad to see you here. I am actually wondering what took you so long to recognize him given your razor sharp instincts.. πŸ˜† I would probably spot him even if he showed up as KSGforeva πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Easy_A

i've found a way to write down Dr3v*L without being censored..

dr3viI

dr3viIkid33wani

vijay's worst nightmare? i think so
oh wow congratulations πŸ˜† u finally did it! πŸ˜†
Minu has taken a break from moderation due to personal reasons. GM's are taking care of the section in her absence. Until Minu returns, you can contact the GMs with any concerns related to the section :)

Thanks,
IF Devt Team