**&& Training Days &&** a parody..that is also partly

Posted: 10 years ago
...true. πŸ€”   

If you are inclined to read this, maybe a cup of tea, some samosas, even a scoop of ice cream may help as accompaniments. I started to write this as a joke, but it fits in with a lot of the plot points of the show at the moment, so I'm not so sure ... 

Training Days

In the lecture room, Sandy kept her eyes on Ins Agrima Singh, while through the open window she could feel the presence of her three pals waving their last goodbyes. Just when the sadness was the most, she had to turn and look. But her tears were stopped by Bhabo holding her hand up like a traffic cop. 

Ins Singh had not failed to notice that Sandy answered to a bigger boss than her. Such shocking insubordination right under her nose had to be stopped. She would watch Sandy closely and wait for an opportunity. 

The next day, Sandy was up and ready by 5 a.m. She was energised by Bhabo-dreams and was thrilled to be the first one out on the training ground. Ins Singh noticed the spring in Sandy's step and decided that she would make them run 1600 m first thing, without a warm up. The race was a disaster for Sandy. As Ins Singh had guessed, the heroine always has to struggle the most and Sandy fell dramatically and then limped, then walked stiffly. On Day2, Sandy's kickboxing prowess did not impress I Singh. The two exchanged words. On Day3, the obstacle race trials left Sandy stranded on the swing, dreaming of Bhabo. Day4 the training had turned into a pain saga. 

Concerned sidekick of heroine, Roma mentioned the 'D' word to Sandy. Rahul advised a call to the hero. Sandy called the Hero. 

Suraj had for some hours been wrestling at home with the happiness of pregnancy. Anxiously waiting ...  To tell Sandy or not to tell... how would she react...would she be happy...but he finally told her the good news. He also mentioned the 'D' word but Sandy dodged that and decided to self-confirm.  So she changed out of her training fatigues into sari and noticed that her mystery pains disappeared when in sari. Her energy returned and she found the hospital. At the chemist she waited for the false-positive-twist-kit.  

Ins Singh happened to be in the hospital chatting with a (D)octor when she saw Sandy. She overheard 'test' and followed Sandy back to her hostel room. This was all falling into mouth-wateringly good plot space. What better way to get rid of unwanted Adarsh Bahu -  Be a Man clashes.  

But what Ins Singh failed to grasp was that Sandy's world has different rules which are equally valid.  If Ins Singh values a manly approach, then that's what she'll get from Sandy.  Completely clueless about her symptoms, getting the 'happy' news from Suraj, preferring to believe pink lines rather than what her own body tells her. 

Ins Singh crashed Sandy's door open, grabbed the test result, saw the pink lines, Suraj over heard Ins Singh saying ' Congrats! Now shall we give Bhabo the happy news?' 

Bhabo did a happy jiggy jigah and B, B and S boarded the Hyd Express. 

Ins Singh waited expectantly to send Sandy away and wave a final goodbye. Bhabo decided to cancel the trophy challenge. 

On arrival at the Academy, BBS walked,ran to Sandy, who looked triumphant. Ins Singh looked very confused. Sandy was not pregnant. Bhabo recovered from the disappointment and quickly sized up the situation. She turned to Ins Singh.

'Madame ji, did you see?  This is how my Beendani wins at the last minute. She will make a great counter intelligence agent.  She even made pregnancy test a false positive, which you will know is very rare! You wanted her to be a man. You thought that is the solution. You think that is equality. But who is winning here?  The woman who continues to be a woman but behaved like a man. Now you saw the confusion?  Why do you bring gender issues into the academy? Can you blame her for being ill? No. Can you blame her for faulty pregnancy test? No. Nothing you can do. You have to give her sick leave and start again. Also, just for your information, you can never fight with trps and win.' 

BBS waved Ins Singh goodbye and spent some debriefing time with their heroine. 

Sandy and Bhabo sat on the bed and exchanged pleasantries

'Bhabo, I hear Meena is back.  Tell her to keep her segments going there so that I don't have to wear these clothes and look pitiful here for more than 5 minutes.'

'Yes Beendani, but I am worried about what the next drama will be. If pregnancy drama is over... then it must be that Kavita next.' 

'Kavita?  Who's that ?' 

OOPS. 

'Na Beendani, you don't have to worry about that track. Suraj and I will handle it. You will now have to undergo special training with a new boy.  That is also for a week. After that, you have to gel with Zakir. Also a week. Maybe in that time...  Suraj and Kavita. Hai Mara Headache! Yeh CVs bhi na!'

Suraj interrupts...'Bhabo, I think, ... we should be ready to stop answering Sandhya's calls from February onwards. It will help her focus.' 

Bhabasa has only one question ...' Can that Kavita cook something other than kachoris? I feel like a change.' 

Edited by PadBear - 10 years ago
lol...your prediction πŸ˜†

but true kavitha drama will be next...but before that some cycling drama first, you missed that πŸ˜†
🀣.. 🀣 such a hilarious post amma (that I read after a long time)!!! Doesn't Ins Singh look like Bhabho in suit, short hairs and speaking english??? We need another twist! πŸ˜†

Edit- you've point there in the story. Pregnancy kits can give false positives if it is kept for more than 5 minutes. Usually it is advised to use at least three kits on three continuous days to confirm pregnancy more accurately. Moreover, some medical conditions and medicines can produce hCG hormone (presence which is the key to confirm pregnancy using the kit) in non-pregnant woman!Edited by -Jamy- - 10 years ago
Niru,  I didn't miss that ... special training with new boy...

Jam, after a long taaiime.  Twist?  Yes, Bhabo is Agrima's twin?   One day back in Pushkar, Sandy will have fond flashbacks of Singh Sirji.  That will preserve DABH symmetry. 

oh 3 consecutive days repeat the test... I don't think poor Agrima can go through all this again πŸ€£
wow amma,
past present n future tracks
you mentioned everything
false positive twist kit
kavita entry
very nice ma
Good one!
πŸ˜†

Another twist, the test results were actually sirjis which accidentally got switched with sandys!

Yup, kavitha entry!πŸ˜•
Originally posted by ..PT..

Good one!
πŸ˜†

Another twist, the test results were actually sirjis which accidentally got switched with sandys!

Yup, kavitha entry!πŸ˜•

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sirji pregnant now??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

oh sorry AJ...new boy is the trainer...lol...didnt read that carefully...
Originally posted by niruba

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sirji pregnant now??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

oh sorry AJ...new boy is the trainer...lol...didnt read that carefully...

Yes Sirji is pregnant.  because she was the one talking to the doctor at the hospital.
Yes Amma, after a laaang tame! I'm on leave for five days.

Memories are only what keep Sandy going on...the other side of the hill is (was??) always green...
What do you mean by poor Agrima? Is she also pregnant😲?

Jam I meant, one humiliation for being wrong and jumping to conclusions about Sandy pregnancy is too much for Agrima. baar baar she can't be standing outside Sandy's room waiting for pink lines...

...but also Agrima actually talked with the doctor on Friday... wonder why... πŸ€”

Grass is always greener  Jam's illustration  :- 

Sandy is never happy coz she always dreams of the opposite side from the one she's on. While with Sirji, she thinks of Bhabo and vice versa will happen. 

/\
                               /  \
 BHABHO           /    \     SiRJI   πŸ€”  πŸ˜’
                             /      \
                            /        \
                           /          \
                          /            \