Thayumanavan 27th-31th January disscussions

AlishaGal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
In this case I don't think so that Bharathy needs a consultation from the psychiatrist..For now Vignesh the one who needs a consultation from the psychiatrist for his mentally disorder behavior..😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serials2010 thumbnail
Thanks for the updates!  Aiyoo this serial is going down the drain - same old story, suspicious couples, villans - ponga pa I was so hoping this serial would be different!
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the udpates..
Nallapair this maha and bharathy..Dir yen ippadi panraru?..grrr
nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.Maha bharathy cute pair ...y is this director dng lke tis??disappointed:((
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks fro the updates.
yes ithu killing the serial. Mathi all daughters hav e problem nnu show panna ipapdiya? 😡
vijay_sr thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...hema23...

"Parampara Masala" -i felt like watching an Masala Comapny AD Wats wrng with Director.

🤣🤣  Feels like, the writer has become a saddist and physco in his approach...  including this unwanted Paparapa?! Sorry Parampara Masala Ad🤣... Sad but turth 😕

Originally posted by: ...hema23...

Bharathy thinks he s talking abt Maha and Stands up, Maha ask him to sit and she went out...He asked why she went out?? Doc said that U r the Patient and Bharathy shocked

Even though being a fan of (Maha- Bharathi) jodi.At this situation i would to express the feelings that striked my mind. Other fans (esp., nandhu096,Alishagirl,migan) Please forgive me in advance...🤔

Bharathi ----  Nallavannu peru edutha Koomali
🤡

if you liked!, please hit 'Like' button as a token of approve

Edited by vijay_sr - 10 years ago
Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi updaters, thank you for the updates and a big 👏 for sitting through the torture and above that writing the updates. This serial is messed up. It is going down the drain. I just fail to understand maha and Bharati such wonderful mature people acting and behaving like under the influence of a third person. I just don't get it. Secondly Shubha what is wrong with her. She fell in love with Ashok knowing his childishness and all. Now why does she want divorce. I can believe she is so fickle. Indra I can understand, she is going through a lot. It is justified. Cvs please please please show something positive or you are going to loose your audience.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akafan

Hi updaters, thank you for the updates and a big 👏 for sitting through the torture and above that writing the updates. This serial is messed up. It is going down the drain. I just fail to understand maha and Bharati such wonderful mature people acting and behaving like under the influence of a third person. I just don't get it. Secondly Shubha what is wrong with her. She fell in love with Ashok knowing his childishness and all. Now why does she want divorce. I can believe she is so fickle. Indra I can understand, she is going through a lot. It is justified. Cvs please please please show something positive or you are going to loose your audience.

On Top janani missing too. Grrr they have to decide pretty quick on that character. hopefully athulayum sogam kalkkama irunda sari.
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i am hating Maha for whatever she talked to Bharathy today 😕
AlishaGal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue101

i am hating Maha for whatever she talked to Bharathy today 😕

Me too