Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

Sanskaar - DAK back to 6 days

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-VildanaROSID-

IF-Sizzlerz

-VildanaROSID-

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Colors is reverting back to its six-day week show strategy next month, BizAsia can confirm.

The channel is responding to rival, Star Plus, which too will be extending its weekday fictions to Saturdays from next month. Colors is getting in there first though as it moves to six-day week programming from Saturday 1st February.

Colors had discontinued with its six-day week strategy in November but is now bringing it back to compete directly with market leader Star Plus.

Unlike Star Plus though, Colors will only be implementing its six-day week strategy on shows broadcast between 19:00 - 21:00 with India's Got Talent' and Comedy Nights With Kapil' retaining the weekend slots.

- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/colors-to-revert-back-to-six-day-week-shows#sthash.3QHO5C16.eGFhQTMA.dpuf

Edited by VildanaROSID - 25 January 2014 at 2:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanskaar - DAK back to 6 days" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 1:26am | IP Logged
TFS!

Although I'm happy for myself as I don't have to wait 2 days to watch the next epi this will be hard on all the cast and crew to work an extra day a week when apparently most of them can work up to 18 hours a day as it is!  I hope this doesn't do anything to hinder the show...

-VildanaROSID-

-VildanaROSID-

IF-Sizzlerz

-VildanaROSID-

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parm.

TFS!

Although I'm happy for myself as I don't have to wait 2 days to watch the next epi this will be hard on all the cast and crew to work an extra day a week when apparently most of them can work up to 18 hours a day as it is!  I hope this doesn't do anything to hinder the show...
Same I agree with you, I mean with complitly post. But I am happy that we have this show 6 days, also Sasural Simar Ka.

Parm.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top