Sensational South

Dhanush wins filmfare and zee cine best debut :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

DHANUSH GETS WHAT KAMAL MISSED - DEBUT FILMFARE AWARD

25 Jan 2014 - 10 11 AM
Dhanush gets what kamal missed - debut filmfare award

Dhanush is an excellent actor and the year 2013 was fabulous for him in Bollywood. Yes, Dhanush's Raanjhaana wass a blockbuster hit in North and almost all critics raved about his performance in the film.

Now the latest is that the actor has won the Filmfare award for best debut actor for Raanjhanna. Dhanush's fans are all excited for making them proud even in Bollywood.

It has to be remembered that though Kamal got nominated for his debut film Ek Dujje Ke Liye he didn't get the film fare for his debut film. Later the actor got it for the Hindi film Saagar. Dhanush has already won two filmfare awards for best actor in Tamil films Aadukalam and 3

Here is the complete list of Filmfare award for the year 2013

Award for Best Actor: Farhan Akhtar (Bhaag Milkha Bhaag)

Award for Best Actress: Deepika Padukone (Goliyon Ki Raslila RamLeela)

Award for Best Director: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra (Bhaag Milkha Bhaag)

Award for Best Film: Bhaag Milkha Bhaag

Award for Best Debut Director: Ritesh Batra (The Lunchbox)

Award for Best Debut (Male): Dhanush (Raanjhanaa)

Award for Best Debut (Female): Vaani Kapoor (Shuddh Desi Romance)

Award for Best Film (Critics): Ritesh Batra (The Lunchbox)

Award for Best Actor (Critics): Rajkummar Rao (Shahid)

Award for Best Actress (Critics): Shilpa Shukla (BA Pass)

Award for Best Screenplay: Abhishek Kapoor, Chetan Bhagat, Supratik Sen and Pubali Chaudari (Kai Po Che)

Award for Best Story: Subhash Kapoor (Jolly LLB)

Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role: Nawazuddin Siddiqui (The Lunchbox)

Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role: Supriya Pathak Kapur (Goliyon Ki Raslila- Ram Leela)

Lifetime Achievement Award: Tanuja

Award for Best Music: Jeet Ganguly, Mithoon and Ankit Tiwari (Aashiqui 2)

Award for Best Lyrics: Prasoon Joshi for Zinda (Bhaag Milkha Bhaag)

Award for Best Playback Singer Male: Arijit Singh (Tum hi ho, Aashiqui)

Award for Best Playback Singer Female: Monali Thakur (Sawaar loon, Lootera)

The RD Burman Award: Sidharth Mahadevan

Award for Best Choreogrpahy: Samir and Arsh Tanna - Lahu muh lag gaya (Goliyon Ki Raasleel Ram-Leela)

Award for Best VFX: Tata Elxis (Dhoom:3)

Award for Best Background Score: Hitesh Sonik (Kai Po Che)

Award for Best Action: Thomas Struthers and Guru Bachchan (D Day)

Award for Best Cinematography: Kamaljit Negi (Madras Cafe)

Award for Best Editing: Aarif Sheikh (D-Day)

Award for Trendsetter of the year: Chennai Express

Award for Best Production Design: Acropolis Design (Bhaag Milkha Bhaag)

Award for Best Costume: Dolly Ahluwalia (Bhaag Milkha Bhaag)

Award for the Best Sound Design: Bishwadeep Chatterjee and Nihar Ranjan Samar (Madras Cafe)

Dhanush wins Filmfare award for Ranjhnaa

IndiaGlitz [Saturday, January 25, 2014]
0 Comments

The year 2013 may not have reaped success for Dhanush in Kollywood. However his career reached a new high with his Bollywood debut happening that year with the film Ranjhnaa which was also a super hit. Dhanush who became a well known face in other parts of India apart from Tamilnadu  with  Kolaveri song, grabbed many more hearts with his appreciable performance with his first silver screen appearance in India's richest film Industry. Now the much reputed Filmfare award for Best debut actor has been awarded to Dhanush, as a fitting recognition for the multi talented star's performance in the Anand.L.Raj directorial. The news is a matter of rejoice and celebration not only for the Dhanush and his fans but also for the entire Tamil film industry.

Dhanush is also the first Tamil actor to receive the prestigious award for his debut Hindi film while  Kamalhassan was nominated for the same category of award for his debut Hindi film Ek Dhuje  Keliya but was not awarded. Later the Ulaganayagan won the Filmfare award for Best Actor in Hindi for his performance in the film Sadma, the remake of Tamil classic film Moondram Pirai which fetched him the National award for Best actor.

Dhanush has won a National award for Best Actor for his performance in Tamil film Aadukalam. He has also won the Filmfare award for Best Actor for the same film. He won the Filmfare award for Best Actor again for the film 3, directed by his wife Aishwarya.

Edited by harshu.sundas - 11 February 2014 at 7:43pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-munnihyderabadsupercool3..N3rDyM0R0N..-Nakshatra-Nithiya95BullsEye777Rajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dhanush wins filmfare and zee cine best debut :)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Congrats DhanushBig smile

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
I'm slightly disappointed that they gave him a best debut award, especially 'cause he's a national award winner.

But, I'm overall still happy because his performance in Raanjhna was rocking ! Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
He was so humble and looked so lost on stage.. Wanted to give him a hug..
If he is really that simple, respectful and down-to-earth, I am happy he has  such a powerful family to back him. Otherwise people would have eaten him alive

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Nakshatra--MakhanMalaai-

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supercool3

I'm slightly disappointed that they gave him a best debut award, especially 'cause he's a national award winner.

But, I'm overall still happy because his performance in Raanjhna was rocking ! Star
Most BW award shows have not been picky about actors having been part of other language  industries or Tellyland,, Taken that way, he deserved the nomination and the win. However odd that title of debutante many soundLOL  

-Swetha-

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
^ Yeah, you're right. BW award shows aren't that specific LOL

But yes, at least something's better than nothing. And I guess in a way best debut does sound fair in the sense that he did have to learn the language properly to be able to put it through in his body language and performance. 

-Swetha-

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Awweee I love Dhanush.. he's so simple and soft spoken, Humble, down to earth all the adjectives to him.. I've always seen him smiling and talking softly.. while he's power packed in his performances.. he deserves much much more..

My sister was surprised to see him give his speech in English.. she always thought for some weird reason that he wasn't really educated or he wasn't able to speak good English.. she was taken aback.. She's like I like this guy more now..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Nakshatra-

..N3rDyM0R0N..

IF-Dazzler

..N3rDyM0R0N..

Posted: 27 January 2014 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Dhanush was awesome in 3  !! I  did not like that movie  but his performance was outstanding   . Especially when he kills himself in the end . I hope he will crack it this time for Mariyaan .

Dhanush deserved an award for Ranjhnaa ! Way to go Dhanush !

P.S : Best actor- Shahid for Raajkumar ...  Wasn't that movie a regular entertainer ??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top