Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Lovely Concept ! Do Continue Soon !!!

thank you soo much dear๐Ÿ˜ณ
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 1: SamReen: Best Friends Forever; Khon hai woh?

In the morning. Suddenly a phone rings. The cute and smart boy wakes up. Samar Raghuvanshi! His dream is to be a business man. :D He takes the phone. It's his best friend. Suvreen Guggal. She is very pretty and hot. :D

Suvreen: "Wake up yaar.."

Samar: "Arreyy yaar it's 5 a.m. Let me sleep."

Suvreen: "Yes, but our bus comes at 5:35 a.m. It's our first day at College. So we don't have to come late. Hurry up!!!"

Samar: "Theek hai. "

And then he hangs up and sleeps again :D

In the meantime Suvreen enters the kitchen. She wears a purple saree. She looks so beautiful. Suvreen's mom is in kitchen and asks her to have breakfast.

Suvreen says: "Mumma, I'm late. I will eat in the college. Don't worry!"

Mumma Lovely: "Nahin Suvreen, you can't go to the college without having breakfast. So hurry up and eat something."

Suvreen: "Okey Mumma. But if I come late for the bus then it's your fault!"

Suvreen sits on the chair and having breakfast. She looks very nervous because it's her first time to go to any big college. But thank god her best friend is too going to the same college. So it won't be a big problem for her. But the college DPSC is too big. She saw the college outside 5 days ago. She became nervous when she saw the college.

In the meantime. Samar is in the bed and then he opens his eyes and shouts: "Oh shit!! I'm almost late." It was 5:25 a.m. Only 10 minutes left. He gets up and runs to kitchen. He takes a cup of water from refrigerator and drinks. He wears only boxer shorts. He runs to his pants and wears it and then he runs to the door and takes his shoes and bag with him. And then he notices that he forgot to wear a T-shirt. He runs again to his house and takes his T-shirt and goes out from the house and wears the T-shirt while he runs to the bus-station.

In the meantime: Suvreen takes his bag and goes out of the house. When she walks for the bus-station she sees a boy drives a motorbike, the guy drives the motorbike too fast . Suvreen gets afraid and shouts and closes her face with her bag. And then the guy stops the motorbike infront of Suvreen. He was almost cause an accident. He watches Suvreen and says: "everything is ok. Don't be scared." Suvreen takes her bag out of her face she is almost crying. She looks at the  guy but she can't see his face because of the helmet. And then the guy goes. Suvreen looks at him while he is going. She is confused and says: "Khon hai who?"

Hope you liked the first chapter.

You can write your suggestions..Please give feedback!

Edited by Naz_YuvReen - 10 years ago
shweta6767 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update naz๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

krupaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ver nice update Naz ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Do continue soon.
SSimra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail