what the!!! gurmeet - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Wat cn i say.. [:-(] he lost his respect by doing dis cheap tactics. Grhhh i m hatng dis feeling [:-x]
He has won JDJ5. Bt i thnk uski despo wife ate al d money n bought tons of makeup to wear in vts of nb.. Nw dey r pretndng dey lv on roads.. Pathetic.Grhh cheap lady
Judges say they hven't seen dis on tv. Gosh tv dkho to dkh jyega evn 200 tyms bettr perf. Sajid ko bolo ghr le ja inko n nchaye ja jitna mrji. Baksh do hme
Originally posted by Vinsh23

Judges say they hven't seen dis on tv. Gosh tv dkho to dkh jyega evn 200 tyms bettr perf. Sajid ko bolo ghr le ja inko n nchaye ja jitna mrji. Baksh do hme

Very well said😆
Shilpa n terrence k cmments r always forced. Bkwas hai bkwas. Ek dum raddi shw.
Originally posted by Ashi22

Where is his jdj money gone? Every one is doing hard work give other ppl chance as well.

Not only JDJ money,when he was doing PV he the second person in entire tv industry who got the highest remuneration for day.

Ram Kapoor  is first with 80K per day and GC is the second with 70K per day,this news i had read in Deceen chronicle news paper and amna sharrof is top on actress with 50k per day .

he nearly worked 11/2 year in PV .SO in that case how much he would have earned u can understand.
Edited by geet_v81 - 10 years ago

Shilpa n terrence k cmments r always forced. Bkwas hai bkwas. Ek dum raddi shw.

In first 5 , 6 episodes they both used to give genuine comments most of the time Terrance was very genuine but from last 4 episodes he was also forced to give fake comments. 

I dont want to speak about drasti here but yesterday most of the moves done by Debina was copied from the JDJ 6 semifinal Drastis performance.
If Sajid don't watch other channels then it is his problem,frankly speaking their most performances and even her costumes were copied from JDJ6 .

One more thing Terrance was saying about yesterdays performance, it is very difficult to do a non dancer,as far as i know she is a trained Kathak dancer
Edited by geet_v81 - 10 years ago
Its strange but here In england they didn't show the gurmeet video
It is unfair how they continue to show Gurmeet's struggle despite the fact he has come a long way with two hit shows and winning the JDJ trophy.