Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prachijainn

U MADE ME CRY CryCryCry everyone is saying the same thing...ek os se kitno ko rulaya mene LOL

IT WAS SOOO AWESOME AND SOOO GOOOD thank you so much dear Embarrassed
I WAS UNABLE TO STOP MYSELF FROM CRYING itna mat ro yaar...forum dub jayega...and blame will come on my bechara os ROFL

ClapClapClap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Os:Kahi-Ankahi-Batein (Page 6)" in Sadda Haq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheWhaaatChic

Just tooo  good!! Thanks to you...I'm crying now DisapproveCry
thank you so much for the compli. LOL
your welcome for the tears ... they clear ur eyes u know...its good kabhi kabhi ro lena ROFL
p.s dean in ur dp is so Blushing

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anjali--

Read all your Arjuhi storiesSmile
This one is too good!! Tears in my eyesCry

Wow... thanks dear Big smile this made me khush khush seeing a arjuhi fan after long...aa gale lag ja Hug
thanks for the compli Big smile
*hands tissue* take a tissue for the tears Cool

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabia297

no...thisss can't happen...i actually belived...she confessing to randhir...bt uh...huh...how cud randhir die...it was heartbreakingg yr...

thats the surprise in it na...warna it would be the same old romantic story...wheres the fun in that LOL

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by unishaz

beautiful os.. Love it.. Quiet emotional.. Heart touching confession..

Thank you dear Big smile I am glad you liked the confession Embarrassed

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viji.Chandran

awesome emotional update
i nevr had ny slight idea of such thing would hav happnd
it ws beautifully written
so heart touching

thank you dear...Embarrassed
and keeping you unsuspecting of such a thing is the surprise na LOL
thats the fun and different part Big smile

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartVD

SHIT It was so damn emotional Cry 
But beautifully written no doubt!

Thank you so much... It means alot ... me humbled by the response to this one...I felt it was not good enough LOLHug

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyaforlife

Res
~Edited~
When I started reading, I thought there's something off. Why would Sanyu go to a cliff to confess something? Why would Randhir call her there?
But as the story progressed, I believed he actually was there, that she was confessing everything before him.
That passion, the hurt, that anxiety to confess her love, the pain. I could feel it all.
And THEN came the heartbreaking reality crashing down the lane.
That feeling was so strong that it ached my heart. I, at that very instant, wanted to stop reading. I, somehow, could not see Sanyu in so much pain. Feeling helpless in front of her fate. For her love.
But how could I?!
When the writer had so flawlessly penned something so beautiful for her readers. When I could not imagine anything happening to Sanyu.
I resumed reading it further. And truly speaking, this OS had such strong emotions, I could connect myself to it.
I could feel the pain of losing someone so dear.
You managed to win my heart with your writing. The words you used, the way the story progress is beyond describable.
Thanks for writing this.
All the best for your future works.

Regards,
Diya :)

Diyyaaa... pehle yeh lo Hug u know i loooveee people who leave long comments...mwahhh Embarrassed
Aww...thank you so much sweetheart for continuing reading... means alot LOL 
especially that you liked it so much and connect it to sandhir...i myself didnt feel i had done their relation any justice...it was missing that spark...
srsly...you made me very very happy with your comment and all your sweet words...thank you very much...m very happy that my writing touched you so much Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sadda Haq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.