Sadda Haq
Sadda Haq

India-Forums

--Ari-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ari--
--Ari--

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 10:48am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

ash12NikiiPsandhirfan25sanyukta_lolzkaranforeversora7882TheWhaaatChic-Kisha-TBPnawshiharekrishnahareqwerty012georgiaAngel.Khushilovepoomissdramkrnavya_arshailuvrainaartianamikaanjali22ranirox4500archita358BarbieDoll14riyasenaksmileroyPrincessAsharabia297gargi21swarontrueloveLostInFantasyarpitaa9..Aney..federized2210parish99iheartVDshalini_shaktiSarunforevaABCDesiGirl93SnigdhaGautamprincessaaliyaSanDhirFanatic100littledevilsasyaforlife--ScarletRed--Prachijainnwinchesterssrividhya68princessSonia-ScaredAngel-daisydee425ashred12Rach.soni595kaveriw2008unishazViji.ChandranVampire-queenSheron13rokerz

asyaforlife IF-Dazzler
asyaforlife
asyaforlife

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Res
~Edited~
When I started reading, I thought there's something off. Why would Sanyu go to a cliff to confess something? Why would Randhir call her there?
But as the story progressed, I believed he actually was there, that she was confessing everything before him.
That passion, the hurt, that anxiety to confess her love, the pain. I could feel it all.
And THEN came the heartbreaking reality crashing down the lane.
That feeling was so strong that it ached my heart. I, at that very instant, wanted to stop reading. I, somehow, could not see Sanyu in so much pain. Feeling helpless in front of her fate. For her love.
But how could I?!
When the writer had so flawlessly penned something so beautiful for her readers. When I could not imagine anything happening to Sanyu.
I resumed reading it further. And truly speaking, this OS had such strong emotions, I could connect myself to it.
I could feel the pain of losing someone so dear.
You managed to win my heart with your writing. The words you used, the way the story progress is beyond describable.
Thanks for writing this.
All the best for your future works.

Regards,
Diya :)

Edited by asyaforlife - 25 January 2014 at 9:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ari--

CutielovesChocs IF-Dazzler
CutielovesChocs
CutielovesChocs

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 11:02am | IP Logged
WHAT? NO! 

Why have you made this one so sad? Now, ab as a punishment, you need to write a happy SanDhir one!!! 

-Raina

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

navya_arsha--Ari--

--Ari-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ari--
--Ari--

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutielovesChocs

WHAT? NO! 

Why have you made this one so sad? Now, ab as a punishment, you need to write a happy SanDhir one!!! 

-Raina

I am sadist na ROFL lol punishment mere liye hai ya tum sab ke liye m confused ROFL

p.s i love your name and dp...awesome and unique Wink

SnigdhaGautam

CutielovesChocs IF-Dazzler
CutielovesChocs
CutielovesChocs

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

WHAT? NO! 

-Raina

I am sadist na ROFL lol punishment mere liye hai ya tum sab ke liye m confused ROFL

p.s i love your name and dp...awesome and unique Wink

Haha, thank you so much! Humaare liye punishment kaise ho sakti hai? We love reading SanDhir happy wappy waale na? Go write a happy OS LOL

--Ari--

100littledevils IF-Dazzler
100littledevils
100littledevils

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 11:18am | IP Logged
SHIT! ALMOST IN TEARS NOW! THIS IS SO HEARTBREAKING! At start I thought it was sad os then when Randhir came into picture i was confused..I thought.. no its a HAPPY one! Big smile Then BOMB PHOOTTA! DAMMMIT! Cry The way she was expressing herself .. I have no words for it.. AMAZING GAL! Yes now u have to write a happy one as raina said .. Or else KAATTTIII! LOL hehehehe nai re.. kidding. But you r an awesome writer.Star would love to read more from u! Clap

Edited by 100littledevils - 25 January 2014 at 11:15am

--Ari--

--Ari-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ari--
--Ari--

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100littledevils

SHIT! ALMOST IN TEARS NOW! THIS IS SO HEARTBREAKING! At start I thought it was sad os then when Randhir came into picture i was confused..I thought.. no its a HAPPY one! Big smile Then BOMB PHOOTTA! DAMMMIT! Cry The way she was expressing herself .. I have no words for it.. AMAZING GAL! Yes now u have to write a happy one as raina said .. Or else KAATTTIII! LOL hehehehe nai re.. kidding. But you r an awesome writer.Star would love to read more from u! Clap

Lol...thats the fun in it...Os with a surprise sad story...ROFL Afterall i am a sadist na Cool But wow...inni tareef see i am blushing EmbarrassedLOL Thank you so much Big smile M glad you liked itBig smile Aur itne sweet comment ke liye ye lo Hug

100littledevils

--Ari-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ari--
--Ari--

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Haha, thank you so much! Humaare liye punishment kaise ho sakti hai? We love reading SanDhir happy wappy waale na? Go write a happy OS LOL

thats sweet of you...just like chocolate LOL will surely try to write one soon...but me being so lazy...bol nahi sakte LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index