thx... πŸ˜Š
mikazuki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nethravathi

Hey Akki jaldi update karna yaar

Ab mujhse intezaar nahi hota

heyy dear..
i have not yet started writing the next chapter..
n i promised Hina that i'll update "Naino kI Bhasha Samjhe Na.." first..
i updated three chapters of this FF so will cont "kaun hai wo mera" and nkbsn..
hope thats okay...
hv u chkd "kaun hai wo mera.. sab kuchh.." update.?
Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DeadDevil-FF

heyy dear..

i have not yet started writing the next chapter..
n i promised Hina that i'll update "Naino kI Bhasha Samjhe Na.." first..
i updated three chapters of this FF so will cont "kaun hai wo mera" and nkbsn..
hope thats okay...
hv u chkd "kaun hai wo mera.. sab kuchh.." update.?

Not yet yaar. Ok take ur time & update it asap. I'll read your other stories also. Thank you😊
Rasika9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
akki both the parts were amazing...i gave like to both of them the moment u updated...but wasn't able to comment...that was awesome...but i am not statisfied...update wasn't upto the full precap...we were eagerely waiting when raghu realises...so plz update soon
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Not yet yaar. Ok take ur time & update it asap. I'll read your other stories also. Thank you😊

thanks dear.. this really means a lot to me..
i just read ur comments for first two chapters of "kaun hai woh mera..."
thank u so much..
DamRyeong thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rasikap_99

akki both the parts were amazing...i gave like to both of them the moment u updated...but wasn't able to comment...that was awesome...but i am not statisfied...update wasn't upto the full precap...we were eagerely waiting when raghu realises...so plz update soon

heyy as i said.. that trailer was for 2-3 chapters..
actually after Delhi scene i can't show much proximity between them...it will be too early for that..
they had a big argument after that incident..
now if they do the same thing.. it will be difficult for me to manage the story..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mikazuki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very beautiful update Akki

heyy.. thanks a lot dear.. btw may i know ur name.. πŸ˜³
Very good to see the family bonding in Raghu's house. Everybody cares for each other. Anjali & Abhi are so cute. 

thank u dear.. yeah! though earlier i din't plan to introduce so many characters in this story.. but then i thought it will be too high level... till now i wrote this story considering antara as central character but then i wanted to show some points from raghu's perspective too... and it does not really happen that u stay with ur husband and totally cut from his family..

so i thought it will be a good idea to introduce some characters n bringing some fun in the story...

That was too cute when Antara said Suniye & Raghu immediately replied hmm all were looking at them & Raghu's explanation tht she doesn't call him by his name.

yeah! because that doesn't happen now.. and rantara r college frnz too.. still i love when she calls him as "suniye".. it sound more romantic.. πŸ˜‰...
and gives a feel of husband-wife relation..

Anjali & Abhi asking Antara about their love story & Antara went back to those days when got married & they teasing Raghu

Raghu knew that Antara would get hurt remembering those days & he comforted her

yeah! because he knows he just asked her.. and after VD party he is very much concerned about her state and doesn't want her to get involved in such questions..

Antara got surprise. Wow. Waist chain was too beautiful & lehenga for Antara's first KW. Antu looking at Raghu everytime was too too cute & both talking with each other through eyes. Haayee aankhon aankhon main ishaara horaha hain😳😳😳

thanks dear.. n yes i'll post lehenga's pic in next update..
she is a bit open with her MIL but not with other family members which is why she looks at raghu everytime they gather around her..

Mehendi session was too too good. Raghu looking at laptop & drawing designs on Antara's hand. How romantic he is😳😳😳 Koi bhi ladki keliye isse badi kushi ki baat nahi hosakti.  Antu hugging Raghu & Raghu after confirming that no one is looking towards them he hugged her. Jaan😳😳😳 Haaye kya word thiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

yeah! he is very naughty.. though he always tries to be in his limits.. but since he feels kuchh kuchh.. he doesn't leave a single chance to be with her.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ @ bold.. +1

Raghu's goodnight kiss to Antara & telling tht she deserves tht love & affection was the highlight of this update. Raghu helping Antara by removing her waist band by his teeth.😳😳😳 Haaye maar daala😳😳😳 Phir rubbing his fingers on her belly to wipe the wetnesss😳😳😳

lovely update Akki

thanks for liking teh over all update dear..
means a lot to me..
<3
keep reading n keep commenting..
love..
-Akki
Rasika9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DeadDevil

heyy as i said.. that trailer was for 2-3 chapters..

actually after Delhi scene i can't show much proximity between them...it will be too early for that..
they had a big argument after that incident..
now if they do the same thing.. it will be difficult for me to manage the story..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hey akki..to be very frank i m never statisfied with ur update...i just keep scrolling down and when it ends...i m like oh no update khatam...i love u updates so much that i think it should just go on and never end...
DamRyeong thumbnail
Celebrations: One year Completion of IIH... <3

heyy guys.. thank u so much for showering all ur love and appreciation for this FF...and this really means a lot to me..i started this FF on 12th nov 2013.. and i can not believe that it's been a year with you guys...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

and i can't thank you enough for liking and appreciating this story...
this ff is very close to my heart because this is the first story i wrote..😳
and i still wonder why u guys din't kick me out from the forum on very first update.. πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
but seriously guys.. i am really thankful to all my readers, my friends over DDEJ forum..
there r pp who have played a very important role and motivated me writing next and next chapters..

so since it was my FF's anniversary a week before..so i have come up with an idea..
let's do some celebrations.. πŸ˜‰...πŸ₯³ 

my thread will be open for two days.. (Tuesday and Wednesday) for an open discussion on IIH..
here is list of things u can do/ask/comment during this celebrations... πŸ‘πŸΌ

• if you have any query regarding this FF 
  • if you have any grudge on any character or scene..
  •  okay.. i'll give u the privileges.. if you have any grudge on author..u can post here.. i'll make sure that it won't happen again πŸ˜†
  • if u guys remember.. rantara's wedding anniversary is coming (in my ff)..do u hv some sugg for that..? β€οΈ
  • if you are looking forward for some track/scene in the story.. u can confirm that... πŸ˜²
  • if you have any suggestions or wants some scene to be included.. please comment here.. i'll try my best to incorporate all sugg u hv...
  • if u hv sugg for specific character...antara and raghu... πŸ€ͺ
  • u can also mention what track/scene u don't like in our FF... πŸ₯Ί
i hope to see u all around.. πŸ˜³
there is one more reason to put this idea into celebrations because i remember when our DDEJ was ruined and viewers complained about it... CVs said its their show and they can do whatever they want if you are not liking the show u can stop watching it..😑...

so i am giving you a fair chance to speak whatever u have in your heart...
and thank you once again for all ur love...
love you all... *hugs*

Questions asked so far...

Question: love confession on anniv.. (Hina)
Answer: that will be on Anatar's b'day.. anniv is just 2-3 chapters far from KW episodes.. so it will be too early for the confession.. i want to write one or two chapters on Raghu's feelings when he will be in love with his wife...

Question: raghu reading antara's diary (Nikki)
Answer: yep!! that part i'll surely include in the story...

Question: dance sequence on rantara anniv
Answer: why not... πŸ˜‰

PS.. i have never used so many emoticons in my post before...🀣

-Akki
Edited by DeadDevil - 9 years ago