Do Dil Ek Jaan

FF-Ishq Ibadat Hai#2 Part 22#pg 70 (28/7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 72

Page 1
Page   of 72
Page 2 Page 72

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 10:35am | IP Logged

I s h q    I b a d a t    H a i
( Love is Devotion )

Tum Mere Khwabo Se Ja Na Sake..Tum Meri Bahon Mein Aa Na Sake..
Tum Se Mujhe Pyaar Kyun Ho Gaya..

Greetings to all RaNtara Fans.. Hug
Thank you.. Thank you ... Thank you so much for showering your love and liking my story.. finally we have 2nd thread for this FF... 
I really want to thank all my readers for their loveable comments, motivation and appreciation.. i had never expected that i can ever write any story .. 

for those who don't know me I am Akki.. a fresher in writing field.. this FF is very close to my heart as it is my first FF...
after getting an overwhelming response on this story i wrote a few more SS and OS..u can access them from my index i.e. "Devil's Heaven"

Index

Character Sketch

Antara Kaul:

Antara is a College Student, Age: 23, Very simple and fun loving girl. Always respects everyone but other students call her rude for her straight forward attitude. She doesn't have much friends because she doesn't trust one easily. She herself is her only best friend.

She always says she does't believe in love and marriage..and she will never be in such relations. But no one knows, that deep down, she considers that love and marriage are two most beautiful relations..
She says that all men are the same, and you can't trust them..but still she believes in the tales that God has created some one for you...only for you..

Antara is in love with Raghu (unknown to him), from the first day she saw Raghu. But never confessed it to him..Raghu and Antara are friends. They don't talk much, but have a different relation which binds them.

Raghunath Naik:

Raghu is a class fellow of Antara but 1 year younger than Antara. He already has a girlfriend (Sheetal), He and Antara met during a course work, but became friends after a few meetings. He likes Antara, and consider her as a very good friend and respects her a lot. He is a very bright student..and always teases Antara for her marriage.

------Some characters will be introduced once the story goes further, like family of Antara and Raghu. But they don't have that much role to play. Sheetal is not main character in the story, only her name will be used in some updates..Story roams around only RanTara. No Satya or DM.-----

Introduction

How these two friends become besties and get married. How Raghu falls in love with Antara after marriage and doesn't confess it to her because she doesn't believe in that. So he waits for her to confess first.
How Antara doesn't confess her love because she knows it might change her life completely, Raghu might hate her after knowing the truth of her love...she is ready to hide her love and her feelings forever.

Because they might not become a couple but they are best friends at least. 

if you like then please leave your comments, questions and suggestions
please hit the like button
thanks...with loads of love

-akki

Please Buddy "DeadDevil-FF" account to receive PMs for updates...

Edited by DeadDevil - 29 July 2014 at 6:53pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

rasikap_99nazi786sanjinimalagargi21nbw16Afy10Smaggypampz...Tripti...--ScarletRed--Wahian4lyfhoneybees22Tsuchiankusanuaishu3003rima4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-Ishq Ibadat Hai#2 Part 22#pg 70 (28/7)" in Do Dil Ek Jaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tsuchi

IF-Sizzlerz

Tsuchi

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 10:37am | IP Logged
congozzz...for new thread...yoyo168yoyo168yoyo168
yoyo169yoyo169yoyo169hope ye bhi jaldi finish ho jaye..aur thread no. 3 aa jayeROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeadDevilankusanu

honeybees22

IF-Sizzlerz

honeybees22

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 10:39am | IP Logged
.yoyo168yoyo168yoyo168
yoyo169yoyo169yoyo169CONGOOO FOR THE NEW THREAD

DeadDevilankusanu

Wahian4lyf

IF-Sizzlerz

Wahian4lyf

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Congrats on the new thread!!!!

DeadDevilankusanu

--ScarletRed--

IF-Dazzler

--ScarletRed--

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 10:46am | IP Logged
****CONGRATULATIONS AND CELEBRATIONS FOR THE NEW THREAD****

DeadDevilankusanu

hayakhan5

IF-Dazzler

hayakhan5

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Congratulations...
New thread...

DeadDevilankusanu

nazi786

nazi786

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Congratulations on the new thread Smile

DeadDevilankusanu

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged
thank u guys...
@Kajal.. hon m seriously dead after reading ur comment on pg 100 update of previous thread..
thank u so much dear.. can i just hug u...
will reply to whole comment soon.. bcz i really need to find those words...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hayakhan5TsuchiankusanuWahian4lyfhoneybees22

Post Reply New Post

Go to top