Proud-India

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 9:11am | IP Logged
TongueHAPPY REPUBLIC DAY INDIANS !!!!!!Tongue

VANDE MATARAM...

^^^ INDIA GATE

^^ TRICOLOR

^^ RD PARADE

FRIENDS,

Since childhood, i kept dwelling why we created countries and borders...at all last i found the most sweetest answer to all my dilemmas... citing here a quote by Rudyard Kipling...

Our hearts where they rocked our cradle,
Our love where we spent our toil,

And our faith, and our hope, and our honor,
We pledge to our native soil.
God gave all men all earth to love,
But since our hearts are small,
Ordained for each one spot should prove
Beloved over all.

*******************************************************************************************************

Also India, in Dec 2011 celebrated its 100th anniversaryDancing for its National Anthem Jan Gana Mana...a poetry penned down by Nobel Laureate Rabindranath Tagore..
So in a way this Republic Day demands another celebration...Party

and instrumental:-

Dear friends, what is celebration in the true sense? 

It is just enjoying a holiday and dozing off to sleep, 
or for school and college goers, merely attending a short flag-hoisting ceremony followed by cultural programs, 
or switching on the TV and watching the republic day parade,     or buying national flags and making it a show-piece on your car-dashboard,
 or pinning it on ones shirt for a day...???

I found all the answers what TRUE patriotism is on watching this masterpiece video starring India's First Women IPS Dr. Kiran Bedi...

LETS SALUTE OUR COUNTRY !!!!!

Edited by Proud-India - 27 January 2014 at 5:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99Intrepidadebasree04rishabgosavi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Happy 65Th Republic Day Of India - I LOVE MY INDIA ||" in Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 9:12am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99rishabgosavidebasree04

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 9:13am | IP Logged

TongueVandae Mantram!!

All of us know that Republic Day is on 26th of January but how many of us know the reason behind this celebration in India.Well I take up this opportunity to tell everyone the reason behind this occassion and celebration!! Tongue

India got Independence on 15th August 1947 but till then there was no proper laws for ruling the country. On 26th January 1950 the constitution of India came into force and India became true nation with true soverign and republic sense.The man behind drafting the Constituency of India is Dr. BR Ambedhkar.

The question now arise why 26th January why not any other day????? Well on this particular day in 1927, that the Indian National Congress then fighting its non-violent war for freedom, voted for complete independence as against "dominous state". It was the date when memebrs of the INC took the pledge to work towards a "soverign democratic republic" of India.

Umm now I am wondering what is the difference between Independence Day at Republic Day?? Well there is a difference. The difference lies in the pattern of celebration of these two national days. On Independence Day, the past is recalled whereas, on Republic Day, teh pledge is renewed. Independence Day has rhetoric built in the celebration, Republic Day is without speeches. It is the only ceremony in which rhetoric is in backgorund and visuals are given more priority.

Now we come to the celebration part of Republic Day. Republic Day is celebrated all over the country at all the administrative units like the capital cities, district headquarters, sub divisions, talukas, and panchayats. The major ceremonies are held at Delhi and the state capitals.The celebration mood last for one whole week. Though the Republic Day Parade is the main celebration followed by homage to Mahatama Gandhi.The celebrations are universal, total and participatory in which children also take part in a big way. Variations in culture are displayed through colourful attires and folk dances. The parades held on the day traditionally predominates a touch of modernity reflected in the display of might, technology and capabilities of growth in various sectors. The parades symbolizes the might; the tableaux reflects the cultural motifs.

Credit

I-F Development Team

Regards

Proud-India [ Manan ]

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 9:17am | IP Logged
As we all know Maharana Pratap was also freedom fighter of country who fought against Foreigners Mughal Kings by ruling on India

We must proud on him & our show is on his life.

We should celebrate & remember all freedom fighters today & salute them.

And we must decide to show door to corrupted Politicians of country now.Let's see development,change & new dreams & fulfill to them

Proud To India & Proud To Be Indian - My Username is always show thisBig smile

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Happy Republic Day !!! Big smile
Lovely thread Manan Clap

nirmalac99IntrepidarishabgosaviProud-India