Page 1 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

Skyfall

Goldie

Skyfall

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Hey, this is just a short OS that I just thought of :)

Hope you like it!

"Don't let me go" he whispered as he pulled her closer to him, breathing in her vanilla scent. He buried his head further into the crook of her neck, not wanting this moment to end. Arnav could hear her breathing deepen as she clutched on to him and he wondered whether this moment would ever get easier.

"I have no choice" He heard her whisper into his ear.

"Just tell me to stay" he replied, caressing her long locks with his fingers, wondering whether it was possible to stay intertwined like this forever. He let out a deep breath when he felt her move closer to him.

"I wish I could" she replied as she hugged him closer to her, not wanting to ever move from his embrace.

They were standing in the corner of the airport, secluding themselves away from the noisy and crowded room. They were both in their own world because they didn't hear the children screaming or the large amount of crowds shouting at each other because their luggage was lost. It was a ritual for them to always arrive at the airport much earlier than they needed to. This morning had been a silent one just like all the other times Arnav had to fly out of the country.

It was a hard time for Khushi, all the horrific memories of his kidnapping flurried back. It had been 10 years now and she still felt that worry, that helplessness whenever he had to go away on business. She had tried to cover up, tried to pretend that she wasn't bothered by his leaving. However, he always saw through her faade.

He knew it killed her, he knew she hated it when he had to leave her. Arnav wished that he could make it easier for her, even insisting that she came with him. However, she always said no because she needed to get over this fear and that could only be done if she stayed at home when he went away. It pained him to think that there was no way for him to remove the memories. He had made sure that the family would take care of khushi when he went. Arnav also made sure that he used Skype to contact her everyday, she didn't trust him when he made phone calls to her because she needed to see him.

It had been 10 years and yet being apart from one another was heart wrenching.

People were walking and even running through the airport and took no notice of the couple who were in the corner. The airport itself was a place that tore people apart from one another, transported families to their holidays and also reunited people with one another. It was the airport which had heard the most heartfelt confessions, the tears of joy or the mother shouting at her children to wait until they are on the plane to eat.

"Two weeks" He whispered into her ear, as he thought about how he was going to possibly manage to be apart from her.

"14 days" she agreed as she slowly pulled away from him, knowing that he had to go soon.

He felt her move away from him but he didn't want this moment to end just yet, pulling her closer with his arms he gently placed a soft kiss on her forehead. Letting her know just how much he was going to miss her. He slowly moved away to look at her. It had been years and yet she still looked as beautiful as ever. Yes there were wrinkles and laugh lines but her hazel eyes were still there. Her beautiful soft skin was still there. Her smile that lit up the whole room was still there. His khushi was still there.

He looked so handsome. Arnav had aged, but that was something that no one could control. His face hadn't changed at all, the way his jaw tightened in anger, the way his caramel eyes pulled her closer to him. His cheeks were so smooth and she just wanted to caress  them. His hair had a light tint of grey in it and was held by that same gel he used 10 years ago. He still looked so breathtaking that even after all these years she couldn't believe he was all hers. Just hers.

He felt her move away from him and realised that their moment was over. Any second now there would be an announcement that his flight was to start boarding and then he would have no choice. He would have to leave her.

He let out a sigh as he grabbed his carry on and checked to make sure he had his passport and tickets with him.

Arnav saw the tears in her eyes when he looked at her.

Pulling her closer to him with his arm he whispered.

"You'll wait right?"

"Of course I'll be waiting" she whispered as she hugged him closer to her. 

I hoped you liked this really short OS.

Edited by Skyfall - 18 April 2014 at 1:20pm

The following 164 member(s) liked the above post:

nilu_garkuavMugilrishigunjanhopalongsmile_n_laughBhuvanaarulvasureetjdistantobserverAnamikahardyjinipatelOyester09petunia31shanti4aish13aranmeArSha_TillIDieamockingbirdzunaishaArshi_shanSari22kiwikaliTapdanceEternalallurettannmalar3NavjotSSwamugurukhushswetauesha85athiraktmrignArmelaanamika00Khushixoxoammyicycoolpmpm1..Zahra..cutie13mansijani21jioraMSgayatriLoveArnavKhushijshreya16alisowjsandystarz19disha7faffyardy03kritz11luvipkknd4everinluvwivARHIday_lilyArchu61shilpi28marchhari93sumana561Vatsala97samaz95narmathabiju21loftynoniJanu75misscutegirlPriya_0dianapadhi92ThroneRainyDaysSisbamboo1manreet_gillNisha06radha.lovetest1Ariliptinkleby...Vaishali...Chaverah_TFCNiki_Sobtijani_faizalxVanixsarita_barunaysemLDGiris_iris2lourel24Chandu2000zayana123jg12sweetlifefarha_ipkkndLovely_Bajwa_MaghinallsNoororobinhood008ifsaal044ganaluvsarshiAfsha29smiley13PixieFlameneverbeforeShweta1691arnavbaruntanu3579crackerszoneNehasupnfanhiuytlmzobshehNi_singhamaypranaysupriya.arshisinakmeera30ongongong---Sonia---moomin4455Shirley.__blossom__koiskvarsha2KDIronButterfly-DobByDoDgeR-preethi.saseedaA_BASS88bs1224Aisha1996..Mellifluous..Arshi67crazyforsarunRajiSobtianJaveria3991deepz_SI.BSaashi12nirmal1992misscrazyfanShikhaKhushiranogill..sweetchilly..honey-sweetysnoopy84Sona257stg1hira_arnieameena671.Melody.farheen75roops82Gurmeet4DrashtiMrDarcyfan-aparna-sarunholic_arhi-MeraBarun-psaradaladdoo598ajoopSobtiFanShreeRizArshipup03nishu_shornaArshi.Sugi.IPKmishti_17IsleOfCapriwhiterose29chavvi16sadhnasoumya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: I'll be waiting" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

misscutegirl

misscutegirl

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Res
Unres!
Emotional one!
10 years still the intensity of love is same or i would say increased!
Khushi's inner turmoil, fear
beautifully expressed!!
Keep writing :D!
Sure i'll check out ur ff!!

Edited by misscutegirl - 25 January 2014 at 4:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jani_faizalSkyfallstg1MrDarcyfan

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 4:46am | IP Logged
simply awesome
loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Skyfall

Skyfall

Goldie

Skyfall

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IsleOfCapri

simply awesome
loved it

Aw thank you Big smile

jani_faizal

Chandu2000

Goldie

Chandu2000

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 4:47am | IP Logged
This is so lovely!! Thumbs Up I wish this had happened in IPK also !! I would have been so lovely to see !!Day Dreaming

Skyfall

Skyfall

Goldie

Skyfall

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chandu2000

This is so lovely!! Thumbs Up I wish this had happened in IPK also !! I would have been so lovely to see !!Day Dreaming

Aw thank you!
Mee too, it would have been a wonderful scene EmbarrassedCry

Chandu2000

misscutegirl

misscutegirl

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 4:51am | IP Logged
unresed on Pg1

Skyfall

Skyfall

Goldie

Skyfall

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misscutegirl

Res
Unres!
Emotional one!
10 years still the intensity of love is same or i would say increased!
Khushi's inner turmoil, fear
beautifully expressed!!
Keep writing :D!
Sure i'll check out ur ff!!

Aww thank you so much!
I do hope you like my FF Big smileBig smile

misscutegirl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top