Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Chandu2000

Goldie

Chandu2000

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Hey guys !! Chandu here !! Smile
As you have read from the title , do share you Kraziest experience with IPK (yes, you read right !! It's Krazy with a K LOL) . Well here's my experiencewa !!Smile

I was in my history class !! My history teacher was wearing a saree similar to Khushi's Pug phere wala saree. Surprisingly, I had watched the Pug Phere wala episode on Internet the previous day Shocked! I was like "What the" !Shocked! The next period was Chemistry !! Somehow our topic diverted to batter and one of my classmates uttered the word "Jalebi" and I was uttering "Hey Devi Maiya" !Confused! Finally the last period was Physics. We are talking about friction and What the !! Someone was talking about big cars like "SUV"! Mujhe to sach me chakkar aane laga !Ouch! Full day was filled with IPK !! I told this to one of my friends and she was like OMG !! Koi to mujhse is IPK ki insect se Bacchao !LOL! But still I was laughing like anything that day !ROFL! Do share yours !!Embarrassed

Edited by Chandu2000 - 25 January 2014 at 4:11am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

akshayaarunkitty789S.Hafeezveggiejani_faizalSkyfallchahathMilii-ASR_Mampz.A_R_S.BumbleBee._BacknForth_sweet-fairydiv26-Maryam.K-Pearl_OysterJforChimpanzeemints23misscrazyfanShikhaKhushi-Iruni--dosy_devil-.ProudBarunian.Barun_Addict-CutyeeParo_rudracheesemadsarunholic_arhiArshi.Sugi.IPK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your kraziest experience with IPK !!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Iruni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Iruni-

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 4:12am | IP Logged
The Craziest ThingsErmm

2.I made one of My Frined Addicted To IPKKND after a year IPKKND Ends..Now She Even Draws Arnav While Studying!!Shocked

3.My Business Study Miss(BS Teacher) Gave us a assessment of making a book on Insurance Company!! I put all the pictures of IPKKND...etc..For Family Planning Insurance I put Sarun,For the Gundewala Insurance I put Shyam...for the Motor Insurance I used Arnav's SUV...For Home Protect Insurance I used Arnav's Home etc...For Buisness Planning Insurance I used Arnav...My friends were Like u re totally insane...while My Teacher asked Who is this Thief in the BookStern SmileROFL

3.It was 27th Nov 2012...I was in My science Tution Class I didn't had Net so I didn't log into IF for the Whole day...My Coz who comes ol frm my account had seen about the ending of IF told me in the class when the interval came...I cried in front of my class mates When I heard the News..and Literary I wanted to Visit IF and see the news is correct ot not but it was true that story ended in Nov 30th.
Cry

4.I use Wht the Lot...when it is necessary and sometimes when it is necessary too...LOL..I got a prank call frm some Boy..who I never seen or met ot know...And told me I LOVE U
..I told Him Wht the!! and hung up the Phone!!...LOL..but He called again I mother said She will catch him and give to police then he stoppedROFL

5.My favorite was When I was in Commerce Class...There are Like 450 students in the class...Our Sir Put Videos of Funny,Commercials,Stories etc..We were Doing a Franchise Lesson...and we were all silent and listening to whtever he was saying..when He Finally put a Video..for a Sec I was thinking...I'm sleepy.Sleepy.when Barun came on Hero Honda Moto Bike...with his Smirk...I screamed It's Barun in front of whole class..I was blushing and I went down to the floor when I saw Barun..My friends were Like..So He is the Barun..He Luks like a Foreigner...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..and after seeing barun..I didn't hear a single word wht Sir said..coz I was in Barun Land
Blushing

6. I have a Pillow Which I Call it Barun Pillow...and I call my Laptop Mrs.Barun..
ROFL

Edited by -Iruni- - 25 January 2014 at 4:26am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkie.staranuarshi6jani_faizalchahathChandu2000KhushiDM-ASR_Mampz.A_R_S.BumbleBee.div26sweet-fairy_BacknForth_crazyforsarunstarsarunShikhaKhushiRizArshi.ProudBarunian.Barun_Addict-dosy_devil-Paro_rudrajtmbarun

JforChimpanzee

IF-Rockerz

JforChimpanzee

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 4:13am | IP Logged
LOL.. its too hard to put one..
My life is IPK-fied and need I say Crazy? Ok Krazy LOL

Edited by JforChimpanzee - 25 January 2014 at 4:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jani_faizalChandu2000starsarun

-Cutyee

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cutyee

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Lol
I have many crazy experiences Tongue

1- Once i was editing a pic of arshi and was posting pics on Fb-pages suddenly my cousin came. He had an important work and I didn't get chance to log out or close anything 
He saw everything n I was so embarrassed and now whenever he sees me he sings Iss Pyar ko Kya naam doon?? and I blush..Embarrassed 

2-i was watching movie with my cousins and my grandmother was sitting with us suddenly Barun's promo came I shouted its Barun 
everyone saw me like i am crazy... LOL

Edited by --Amna-- - 25 January 2014 at 12:47pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jani_faizalChandu2000A_R_S-ASR_Mampz._BacknForth_crazyforsarun

starsarun

IF-Rockerz

starsarun

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Yesterday!
I was preparing myself for making rotis.
I have habit to say Hey Ram at every instance.
But last night... I whispered Arnav :/
I was like what the..
From that series I whispered Arnav total five time unconciously!
Then I closed my eyes and said to my mind. Sshh! Please.. Lets out of IPK for a while.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jani_faizal-ASR_Mampz.A_R_SChandu2000_BacknForth_jtmbarun

Chandu2000

Goldie

Chandu2000

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JforChimpanzee

LOL.. its too hard to put one..
My life is IPK-fied and need I say Crazy? Ok Krazy LOL

I read your new post !! That was Krazy enough !!LOL

Edited by Chandu2000 - 25 January 2014 at 4:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jani_faizal

cheesemad

IF-Sizzlerz

cheesemad

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 4:26am | IP Logged
It happens with me all the freaking time!

I remember IPK whenever I see Khushi Chat Center in our locality LOL 

And once i actually congratulated my relative when he was diagnosed with diabetes saying that ' Wow even ASR has that!'. Later when my Mom glared at me, I apologized profusely LOL

Before IPK I used to complete What the f**k and now I just say what the FFF? LOL

So basically IPK, has changed my life! :D

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

jani_faizalveggietwinkie.starHoneybee27chahathChandu2000-ASR_Mampz._BacknForth_sweet-fairycrazyforsarunRizArshi-Iruni-.ProudBarunian.Barun_Addictjtmbarun

Honeybee27

Goldie

Honeybee27

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 4:34am | IP Logged
I was at the mall with mum and instead of saying "Whers's Dad?" I said "Where's Arnav?" and mum just stared at me with a W*F look...LOL I still feel embarrased when she talks about thatEmbarrassed

My family think that I'm crazy to still be obsessed with IPK a year after it ended...but the weird thing is that "Aaj mausam hai suhana" has become a song sung often in my home. My mum even said "What the!" When we had a flat tyre last month and I saw ASR body double for a whileLOL

Edited by Honeybee27 - 25 January 2014 at 4:37am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

jani_faizalveggieA_R_SChandu2000-ASR_Mampz.chahathsweet-fairydiv26_BacknForth_Barun_Addictkidrauhlforever-Iruni-RizArshijtmbarun

Post Reply New Post

Go to top