Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: riddhan

he was straight forward wen he said he had no idea of ksg leaving that shows how much transparency is there that other actors on set have no idea wat happens on the set 😆

and still they manage to put up the comments,,,
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Maliha-

and still they manage to put up the comments,,,

i have not understood interview was of Vaquar stil its Raqesh who has been highlighted 🤣 isn't it like an insult to Vaquar 🤔Edited by riddhan - 10 years ago
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: riddhan

i have not understood interview was of Vaquar stil its Raqesh who has been highlighted 🤣 isn't it like an insult to Vaquar 🤔

i feel its not insult,, he is puppet n the hands of PH n chanel,,,
SJ, SK n najma, already recorded their views,, so they can't give a word about commitment thing,,

VS, was out of th light,, so he was roped IN to state that RV ain't a bad choice, ps whatever PH does, actor must be hooked like an ass, as he is paid, and is an sold commodity,, actors have no brain cox when they signed the contract they promised to not use brain unless they are directed..

ps i didn't get the thing what he really wanted to say other than defending the new guy, and saying ksg must have stayed despite of the piracy n politics used by PH, CV's n chanel,,
if he wanted to tell that he is v.commited n professional.. then i really wanna know who gives em even a damn fah doing so,,..
riddhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maliha-

i feel its not insult,, he is puppet n the hands of PH n chanel,,,
SJ, SK n najma, already recorded their views,, so they can't give a word about commitment thing,,

VS, was out of th light,, so he was roped IN to state that RV ain't a bad choice, ps whatever PH does, actor must be hooked like an ass, as he is paid, and is an sold commodity,, actors have no brain cox when they signed the contract they promised to not use brain unless they are directed..

ps i didn't get the thing what he really wanted to say other than defending the new guy, and saying ksg must have stayed despite of the piracy n politics used by PH, CV's n chanel,,
if he wanted to tell that he is v.commited n professional.. then i really wanna know who gives em even a damn fah doing so,,..

👏👏
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@riddhan this article main motive was to promote Raqesh n for that they have again used ksg' name this article has lot of loopholes on one side Mr Vaquar says he had no idea of ksg exit n says "its his decision m happy for him" on other side he says "wen yu re committed to show yu can't leave it ". This writer has most conveniently tried toshow ksg in wrong light & Raqesh in gud. Ksg contract was over still he did for few months for Gul as she is a very dear friend. I was cribbing last month but now m happy ksg left the show. I truly believe its an actor who gives life to a character as honestly no one will watch Rakhi Sawant as Zoya if she can't act in that way. Wat I feel weird is y Ksg name is always used for QH he has left the show now let him be in peace.
riddhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: karan-007

@riddhan this article main motive was to promote Raqesh n for that they have again used ksg' name this article has lot of loopholes on one side Mr Vaquar says he had no idea of ksg exit n says "its his decision m happy for him" on other side he says "wen yu re committed to show yu can't leave it ". This writer has most conveniently tried toshow ksg in wrong light & Raqesh in gud. Ksg contract was over still he did for few months for Gul as she is a very dear friend. I was cribbing last month but now m happy ksg left the show. I truly believe its an actor who gives life to a character as honestly no one will watch Rakhi Sawant as Zoya if she can't act in that way. Wat I feel weird is y Ksg name is always used for QH he has left the show now let him be in peace.

i agree they r trying to show how much effort raqesh is putting n stil using ksg name in it 
shee6_sarya thumbnail
contradicting on hs sttmnt whr he said dt mny actors turn out to be disasters in nxt shwz whch dey do!!!!! I feel it a wrng 1!!!der 're mny in d industry who hv gvn hit shwz bk to bk!!drz I BIg example our vry own KSG!!DMG n NW qubool hai !!!drashti,sanaya, nnn der r n number dese r jst few examples of dt!!!!whts d job of an actor???its mainly acting so no mttr wht roles gvn to u HW u act dt depends!!!!gud acting=mre shwz!!!!dts d funda!!! N y dsnt he tk hs own example as akram in henna n NW in qubool hai!!???
BTS_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Umm Rashids article got 10 pages ! What did I miss ?
veenisha thumbnail
I loved his answers 
Super thank you so much for sharing 
veenisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: shee6_sarya

contradicting on hs sttmnt whr he said dt mny actors turn out to be disasters in nxt shwz whch dey do!!!!! I feel it a wrng 1!!!der 're mny in d industry who hv gvn hit shwz bk to bk!!drz I BIg example our vry own KSG!!DMG n NW qubool hai !!!drashti,sanaya, nnn der r n number dese r jst few examples of dt!!!!whts d job of an actor???its mainly acting so no mttr wht roles gvn to u HW u act dt depends!!!!gud acting=mre shwz!!!!dts d funda!!! N y dsnt he tk hs own example as akram in henna n NW in qubool hai!!???

The is talking about the half other apart from ur list. It's his thinking which is also true in many cases .