Unexpected Consummation & A Hyperventilating Digital TV

Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

As usual, I was so ready to watch the episode and finished my chores in lightening speed. Like every other day, Abhi my 10months old son (he is now a 2year old big baddie baddie boy!) was taking all the time of the world to sleep. I sang whatever lullabies came in to my mind, one of them was Rabba Ve *ehem* (he actually likes it!)
And he slept peacefully, before I blasted my vocal chords out! 

I checked the time as I sprinted towards the kitchen. 7:45pm. My hubby was back from the office and was busy going through the channels like every other day, not that he is going to watch anything. I was the sole owner of the remote from 7:55pm to 8:30pm .Period!!

He smiles at me and leans back onto the couch. Before he could blink an eye I was in front of him, holding a tray full of food, yes, his dinner. He rolls his eyes at me and checks the time on his watch.

"I am not hungry..its 7:45pm girl.."

"Okay!! Then we will have dinner after 8:30, you good?"

He nods with an unbelievable look in his eyes.

-----

The show started and I marked my territory. My hubby walks towards the kitchen and opens the fridge while I drool over Khushi's item number on "Namak Ishq Ka"

It was time for the ad break and they shows the upcoming part and I almost faint right there. My heartbeats quickens and I look at my hubby who was busy dicing cucumber for a salad.

"Will you arrange the table, I am hungry"

He asks politely and I felt my blood boiling with a new vigor. Men! You know!

Me : "I am not going to take my ass off this couch, until 8:30pm"
Hubby : You are unbelievable.
Me : Dont threaten me
Hubby : They are not going to do anything,okay! The video is going to blur like every time..
Me : Shut up! Otherwise I'll stuff that cucumber into your mouth.

Hubby : Fine!

______

The show starts after the break... Arnav the unbelievable man was talking about the stars and they were having small talks like any other couple in love.. but cant they see that a storm was brewing up outside my house. And if it rains, the digital tv stops working! I was biting my nails, when the second advertisement came. 

It started raining and I lost the signal along with my patience.

I hear laughing sounds from the background and I turn around to find My hubby trying to contain his laugh, he was clutching his stomach, and I lost it.

Me : Dont laugh!
Hubby : Even the satellite could not take their hotness
Me : I said dont tease me.
Hubby : Why was he removing the strings, when he could have easily opened the buttons on the front?

The signal comes back and Khushi hugs him tightly. I had no idea what happened before. I was so furious.

*Abhi cries loudly* And I sprint towards the bedroom to put him back to sleep. (It happened like every night during 8 to 8:30pm)

He falls asleep[ once again and I rush to the living room.

Arnav : Khushi, wo main
Khushi : Hum jaante hain, hume bharosa hai, aap par aapke pyar par..

Arnav leans forward and the signal goes weak...

Hubby grins at me and I threw the remote away.

Me : Laugh as much as you want, No Consummation for you tonight!
Hubby : It was not my fault. Its the satellite.
Me : Whatever
Hubby : You are being so unfair.
Me : Have your dinner, you were hungry, no?

And then I finished my dinner and Logged in from my laptop to download the full episode. Hubby waited and waited and then slept while I watched the 11:30pm repeats and raped the replay button till I fall asleep!

---------

So, that was it.. I had a hard time watching that episode with a bad bad signal.. Ugh!!

Now share yours dearies...

-------------

Note :
Okay this one is specially dedicated to "IshqRONSharma" who had asked me to write one on Consummation episode.. So here you dearie...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Secnd one😳

Poor u TQ ji πŸ˜†

Apke hubby aur bache kitne ache hai 😈

Mera yahan toh sirf main dekhtithi IPK soo i was all alone watchng d D Hkt scene in d room widout a disturbance .

Nd top of dat i watched it in night repeat telecast ..Also in d mrng aftrnn

Ufff wat a scene was dat hot..

Waisa ur hubby is smart

par apne punishment achi nai dii
Edited by Barun_Gf - 10 years ago
zoobie-doobie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
LMFAOOO πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£

Chandu2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣 LOL !! Nice experiencewa !!πŸ˜†
ASRphanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
that episode made everyone surprised...
i was SHIFTING IN MY SEAT ...and was looking here and there as there were elders wid me...but heck...i didnt changed channel :P
Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: arshi-pooja

that episode made everyone surprised...
i was SHIFTING IN MY SEAT ...and was looking here and there as there were elders wid me...but heck...i didnt changed channel :P

Bravo...

Your guts..girl...!!
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Oh dear that was not your day was it
Shesh that hard to see that one scene
I feel for ya
Well I don't get the channel so watch it online
So not too much trouble
But you didn't get easy time there

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i just watched and watched...first with husband then he went to sleep watched again..thank god there was no rain on that day in uk and i got sky plus i recorded since then i watched so many time
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🀣 OMG Poor you πŸ˜†
It was hilarious. I watched it, downloaded the full episode, watched it till the time of repeat telecast, watched the repeat, opened my laptop and re-watched it till the dawn broke next morning. I was oblivious to my surroundings. So I am not sure what all happened around me 😳 
Edited by RizArshi - 10 years ago
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Tfs πŸ˜† Even the satellite could not take their hotness...So true πŸ˜ƒ