Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

I’ll cry "Maar dala..maar dala.. bachao" (Page 5)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
         Yashika,they don't show the whole episode.Just one or two scenes.The videos are copyright of set India television and the commercial use of it is prohibited.It promotes subscription of the channel.The summaries are written by sonystars administrators.Anybody can post their views for any serial. 

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
actually i checked, apparently they are affiliated to a yahoo group called sony-entertainment.(they have the same administrator...you can even request them to upload a video at sony stars...also the right are held by sonystars and not set....you can check in the clips..so it does not sound official...you might be right though)
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
     Doesn't  matter.However,something I have found out from that site is that the updater loves AryanLOL.
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
aahh....really...actually i love aryan too....he is the second guy on the show who makes my heart go pitter-patter(next to purab ofcourse)
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 3:06am | IP Logged

Hey Minnie, don't worry...no one's going to run after you. And no false alarms to the Mods or your condition will be like the little boy who cried wolf.Wink

Anyway, Try watching a clip of Jassi and Purab in the car and Purab seeing the framed photograph. Jassi has the same "Tight-lipped" jealous expression. Basically, T & D are keeping all options open. They will simply show the clip which will coincide with the official ending.

Also, Sony Stars is a COMPLETELY UNOFFICIAL website. The Admin, who writes the updates, is Hajra Bajwa, who is not an employee of SET. All of their older videos, if you check them, are copyrighted Hajri_ca and a little note says that the same video can be seen on "My Yahoo Group Sony Heartthrobs". They have to say that all rights are reserved by SET...just like one does a bibliography at the end of a term paper.

So all opinions are that of the author and not Sony Entertainment Television.

Though I do agree that even though Aryan is a prick, I like his character. A perfect villain.Wink

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

if jassi leaves purab inspite of his support because of meena....she definately does not deserve purab

The sad part is that though Purab Cry wants Jassi and we want Purab with Jassi Big smile, Jassi Ouch has never deserved Purab; Meenakshi or no meenakshi. Even her agreeing to marry Purab sounded like a favour being dished out Thumbs Down.
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 14 November 2004 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Don't be surprised if you people soon hear me bellow - 'Bachao ... " when ides,yashika,mystica,anjali,annei  and countless others come to kill me after I post this articleWink.

I went to Sony Stars and watched the Video clips.Guess their contents and even more interestingly,their titles.

The first one is " Meenakshi praises Armaan and Purab gets jealous"

At first I thought it didn't make sense.The scene is about when Purab and M toast champagne and M starts to praise Armaan and how she is impressed by him.She goes on to say that companies are not important The force behind it is important.Purab obviously doesn't like it and tells her that the driving force behind GM is not Armaan but Jassi.Meenakshi says that though Jassi is intelligent,impressive and capable and innocent but that doesn't mean she should be invested with all the responsibility.Purab informs her that Armaan Suri himself has vested this power in Jassi.However that makes Meenakshi admire Armaan even more and she goes on to say that makes Armaan very brave.She then continues to praise Armaan.Purab doesn't like it a bit( there is a very upsetting expression on his face -btw Samir has given nice expressions.I take back my word he is not acting well.He is.)  and to change the subject chooses that moment to excuse himself and get up to fetch something ( the photograph I suppose).

Now comes the interesting part.Meenakshi,oblvious to Purab's dislike of the subject,goes on and on.Then she says," In fact Purab,if I had not met you before,then Armaan..........."she leaves the sentence unfinished.Purab's face freezes for a second.Then he frowns and his eyes narrow and he looks at Meenakshi's back with an angry,jealous expression.That expression frames the screen for almost 5 seconds ( I timed it) and is accompanied by a rattling sounding music,as if a rattler is rattling it's tail - a clear sign of immense displeasure.

Now,why should Purab feel jealous or even angry if Meenakshi is praising Armaan or even talks of chosing Him over Purab (The tittle says Purab is jealous and this is sony site).She is just a friend and he after all has found the ideal woman whom he is going to marry.

I feel they are actually preparing grounds for Purab starting to love Meenakshi.

Next is the video of Armaan entertaining Meenakshi in his office.Nothing much note worthy except for Armaan's nice suit and that he is really loking good ( hopefully he has shredded the blue one ) until the last scene.

Meenakshi a sks Jassi to show her around.Jassi is her usual chirpy self,eager to please her client.Meenakshi extends her hand to shake hands with Armaan.It doesn't bother Jassi.She is still smiling happily.Armaan returns Meenakshi's compliment and then goes on to add some more of his own all the while holding M's hand.  Jassi is still shown happy. Then Jassi's glance fall on Armaan's hand still holding M.  Slowly her happy smile vanishes. Armaan lifts Meenakshi's hand high up to the level of Jassi's eyes. Jassi's happy expression is completely gone. Her eyes widen slighten slightly and her mouth tightens and she can't look away from their clasp.What's more telltaling is the same rattler music played in the background which intensifies the look.

Then Meenakshi says "May I?" and Jassi almost wakes up from her reviere and visibly straightens her shoulders as if remembering she has a job on her hand and there is that imperceptible shake of her head as she goes off to show M around.However,the happy expression from her face is just gone.Unhappy

Only these two videos have been highlighted. So are we going towards the scenario where Purab accepts he feels more for Meenakshi than friendship and Jassi finally accepting she still has feelings for Armaan?Heart

agree w/ minnie but wanted to add soemthing here. the way u look at things depends on ur interpretation. hence its ABSOLUTELY necessary that the person who updates is nuetral and posts updates without comments. if u notice the updates posted on these particular scenes at this site. the updates have given the impression that jassi was cool abt armaan flirting w/ meena and jealous of meena and purab. but it was the opposite. they made this VERY clear when they showed this small bit in the recap when jassi is looking at armaan and meena holding hands.

Go to top