Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

I’ll cry "Maar dala..maar dala.. bachao" (Page 4)

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
absolutely well said minnie

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Yes.Only this is Indian television and here endings are not necessarily logical.Indian audience have a penchant for happy endings and this time the Julia Roberts of Indian television gets her man.

so she will Minnie.......as Alle prophosised Julis Robert of Indian tv will get her man................... RAJWink

waise Minnie zara sambhal kar baat karo kaheen tumpey koi attack na kar deyWink....waise bhi humaree moderator behna (laks) ko tumhari cheekhon ki aawaz bhi madhur sangeet lagta hai.......koi bachaane bhi naheen aaye ga
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Originally posted by jprasad

as I read somewhere here on India Forums, Shweta is playing
akin to Julia Roberts in My Best Friend's Wedding. I hope she
has the same fate of Julia Roberts. If u haven't seen the movie,
it is about a woman, (Julia Roberts) who finds out that her ex-
flame now friend is getting married to someone else (Cameron
Diaz). Julia Robert's tries really hard to break them up, but is
unable to do. Any comments?

Yes.Only this is Indian television and here endings are not necessarily logical.Indian audience have a penchant for happy endings and this time the Julia Roberts of Indian television(Meenakshi) gets her man (Purab).

well said minnie but not happy endings for negative characters(meena) ,audience want them to lose the prize they covet.(purab here)

Edited by pj04 - 11 November 2004 at 2:15pm
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Help!!!!!!!!Koi hai????? Ides mujhe dhamki de rahi hai! Use Jassi ka rog lag gaya hai.Help!!!!

allegra Senior Member
allegra
allegra

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Minnie, this song doesn't rhyme like your previous one LOL
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

Alle,how sadistic can U get.Here I'm scared out of my wits and all you can think of whether my song rhymes or not!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

One finds my scream - madhur sangeet

the second one tells me bach ke raho,U'll be attacked and koi bacchaane nahi aayega

The third one ponders whether my cries for help rhymes or not....

Such cruelty.SIGH.

Purab ko jaldi se batana padega.Very urgent.  

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

jao tum chahe jahan

yaad karaoge wahan

ki ek dewani hain tu

aur tera dewaana mera...LOLLOLLOL

yane purab...Wink

yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

minnie, yr interpretation may be right...this had ocurred to me too which is why i had said that jassi may get jealous on seeing meenakshi flirt with armaan and similarly purab might be shown to be getting jealous seeing meenakshi with armaan....if only they cld make it clear as to which track exactly they are gonna go on....why these confusing and conflicting indications every day....

Abt sony stars, i doubt if it an official website or a website supported by sony....chk out the episode summaries..there is heavy criticism of characters, their make up, their clothes etc and ratings mostly are poor.....sony wld not endorse such a thing.....

also they have not used the same language...'purab being jealous on hearing meena praise armaan' etc in the set india official episode summaries...

also why wld they want the episode videos to be officially uploaded on the net...they shld know that this wld hit the  show trps coz people wld know that even if they do not catch the episodes on TV they cld do so later on their own site....i know these vdeos are available on the net easily and they can't really stop it but at least they wld not officailly endorse the same...exclusivity wld be gone

also i am sure they realize the market potential for  dvds/vcds of indian shows esp. in south asia/middle east and also in the west...after the show gets over in march the channel wld want to tap this potenial as others have been doing in the past

anyways the point is they shld now stop confusing ppl and consistently follow one track...whichever it may be.. ..

Edited by yashika - 11 November 2004 at 3:28pm

Go to top