Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

I’ll cry "Maar dala..maar dala.. bachao" (Page 2)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rida

Hey Minnie,

You wrote: "Purab informs her that Armaan Suri himself has vested this power in Jassi.However that makes Meenakshi admire Armaan even more and she goes on to say that makes Armaan very brave.She then continues to praise Armaan.Purab doesn't like it a bit.."

Well, I don't think that Purab was jelous or anything when Meena was praising Armaan, instead, Purab was just justifying and trying to make her realize that Jassi has also played a major part in brining GM to where it is now.... the upsetting expression was because Meena was not giving any credit to Jassi.

"Now comes the interesting part.Meenakshi,oblvious to Purab's dislike of the subject,goes on and on.Then she says," In fact Purab,if I had not met you before,then Armaan..........."she leaves the sentence unfinished.Purab's face freezes for a second.Then he frowns and his eyes narrow and he looks at Meenakshi's back with an angry,jealous expression."

I think the reason Purab face freezes was not that he was jelous or angry, but instead he was probably thinking that Meena has not changed at all, always trying to impress guys around... and that how wicked and immoral her thinking is.........

So overall, he was not jelous at all with what Meena's saidWink

First welcome rida.

I disagree with you.If that was so,then they would have shown him to be curious and maybe even amused.In any case he is quite frank with his expressions with Meenakshi and later on goes to blast her for giving #T the contract.Not once anywhere he implies he is thinking Meenakshi is playing some game.

More importantly, this is only part my interpretation.The Sony people themselves have called it jealousy ( sonystars.com - it's an official sony site).

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 10:51am | IP Logged
hey it is not official website....as for jealousy.....hey who knowConfused...though it does not gel with rest (when he tries to return the photo) and episode after it(getting so mad at meena for giving him contract over gm) and the mushy talk he has with jassi.
RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I agree puja, I did not see any jealousy on Purab's face, rather it was an expression of "Oh no, there she goes again. When will she ever learn!!"
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by artijain

I agree puja, I did not see any jealousy on Purab's face, rather it was an expression of "Oh no, there she goes again. When will she ever learn!!"

LOLLOL

no never...she jumps from one serial to another with her tricks....Wink

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 11:06am | IP Logged
LOLMisha........well it seemed like a disturbed impression but as I said before its hard to get the whole story from just one isolated scene......
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 11:24am | IP Logged
hehehehe Minnie don't worry---we won't run after you Wink Hug
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pj04

hey it is not official website....as for jealousy.....hey who knowConfused...though it does not gel with rest (when he tries to return the photo) and episode after it(getting so mad at meena for giving him contract over gm) and the mushy talk he has with jassi.

It is a non profitable promotional website for serials on Sony promoted by Set India.So it reflects the inclination of the channel itself.It's also an indication of how they want the story to shape up.

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Originally posted by pj04

It is a non profitable promotional website for serials on Sony promoted by Set India.So it reflects the inclination of the channel itself.It's also an indication of how they want the story to shape up.

Are you sure Minnie?.... I used to think that sonystars is a very private website by some group of sony serial lovers who just love to watch these serials and want to share the videos and updates with rest of us....

Edited by manimau - 11 November 2004 at 12:29pm

Go to top