Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViratHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
bumping into famous coactor have dinner with them n then boast about it in ur IV
piya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vinilla

👎🏼 mirror dhikaya to post useless ho gaya show me one fact which was not done by gurbina ,so desperate,😆 Oh let them win india is watching how he has been lying & i know star will rigg this & give this trophy as contract since a year in thst nach baliye he has been appearing in many shows rigged to win this trophy, let everyone know Nach is not about dancing with real jodi ,it's really these fake techniques needed for celebs not true dancing, & let india see how true dancing left behind all these gimmics. 

And today they crossed alllimits of begging votes..Thye might win but seriously no1 is gonna respect them 😡😡😡
piya4u thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mehaVD

bumping into famous coactor have dinner with them n then boast about it in ur IV

Seriously i m pissed of today😡😡😡
LazyBing thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: piya4u

And today they crossed alllimits of begging votes..Thye might win but seriously no1 is gonna respect them 😡😡😡

Agreed! let them win but then they wil lose even the minimum liking i got left for them cuz every1 over here knws including GurBina fans that they can never win with public votes cuz nearly nobody likes then except 5 10 people and if they do win then we all kwn that it is the cheap games of SP🥱
sweetsomu thumbnail
and 1 big point making urself trend on twitter
LovePraja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post. 
M glad dat u have used d term "innovative" rather than any other. So we all can agree that Gurbina r nt cheating or by any way using any unfair mean to promote themselves in d show as per ur post (Rgding d med report, I will rather nt comment since I have no idea about it )

All m saying is dat Gurbina r trying to win d competition nt just through dance alone... They r going an extra mile to ensure that they succeed. No doubt that it is a tough competition. They r giving their best on d dance floor and interacting with general public to garner more votes... I don't see anything  wrong in dat...  Other couples can also do that if they wish. 

At this stage, when there's so much pressure on them, they will probably know that it is nt just d fans who they will speak to but they might also encounter haters and fans of others couples nd may openly bash nd critisize them... Simply coz Sajid had been too partial to them... 

PrincessSJB thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is my first time watching Nach Baliye - could someone kindly let me know if in Nach Baliye 5 they had voting for 7 consecutive days (that is 5 extra days of voting) before the grand finale or was it from Saturday 9 pm to Monday 9 am because NB6 schedule says only the latter and not 7 days.  Thank you.
MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Superb post
Agree with u😆
Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shameless & Useless Post😡
Funny Post😆
You Guys Will Never Understand The Power & Dedication Of Gurbina😳
Gurbina The Best😳