Priyal to Quit EBI,Aanchal to enter! *DT Note P5* - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by dek_rocks

it will be gr8 if u shut ur dusty mouth up..i think u guyzz are jealous coz priyal is most beautiful in the serial...kyunki tumhare tara pheeka  parjata priyal ke khoobsurti par...no one is as beautiful as pg in the shw thts y u guyzz are sooo jealous na...and yes she did a good job by quitting this dull shw...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

here u go my dear 1st mind ur language...we dont need her beauty...she needs to act...
why should we be jealous of her...just bcoz she is beautiful...
u mind ur tongue think before u write...

Edited by Badtameez_Dil - 10 years ago
Naya narak shuru hogayaa๐Ÿ˜†
Does that mean ki EBI has a few more months in hand before it culminates

it will be gr8 if u shut ur dusty mouth up..i think u guyzz are jealous coz priyal is most beautiful in the serial...kyunki tumhare tara pheeka  parjata priyal ke khoobsurti par...no one is as beautiful as pg in the shw thts y u guyzz are sooo jealous na...and yes she did a good job by quitting this dull shw...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿคฃ...this just gets better

i want to say truth is sour...my bro told me more thn PG CP looks like a servants girl...yes my bro w as actually ri8 ...she looks like a servants daughter๐Ÿ˜†
.no wonder ppl like u make us looks bad in front of the whole world...immature comment...most were against priyal not cos of her looks blah blah but she was too young for the rolehow old are u?5...even 5 year r mature than u  Edited by shena07 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by sankalp_prapti

Naya narak shuru hogayaa๐Ÿ˜†
Does that mean ki EBI has a few more months in hand before it culminates

Abhi tujhe kya ho gaya...
i hope radha dies kissa hi khatam ho ๐Ÿ˜†
this one is most awaited Murder by Kala
Edited by Badtameez_Dil - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

Abhi tujhe kya ho gaya...
i hope radha dies kissa hi khatam ho ๐Ÿ˜†
this one is most awaited Murder by Kala
but now i dont think thats gonna happen...why dont they introduce another male actor for mjay to be jealous๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

here u go my dear 1st mind ur language...we dont need her beauty...she needs to act...
why should we be jealous of her...just bcoz she is beautiful...
u mind ur tongue think before u write...
i think u guyzz are professional actors or ur tara is...whn she cries it looks like she smiling instead of crying...and also her make up get spoilt...she uses a ton of make up...

Originally posted by shena07

but now i dont think thats gonna happen...why dont they introduce another male actor for mjay to be jealous๐Ÿ˜›

he is at moment not in position to get jealous...he will happily say to Tara jao tara jao ji lo apni zindagi...๐Ÿ˜† he will sacrifice u know...
waise hi he is behind to send her off to mayka...

so Its f9 if Tara gets jealous ..he even cant see her sad or unhappy...he is different case to deal with...
anyway im looking forward atleast MriAra will be in focus...
plus Radha is not meeting soon MriAra trip now looks interesting with there car getting broke down..

i think u guyzz are professional actors or ur tara is...whn she cries it looks like she smiling instead of crying...and also her make up get spoilt...she uses a ton of make up...

Darling ..learn to reply politely first ..why is tt all priyal fans r aggressive ๐Ÿ˜•
Need to think on it 
Nw where did the TM say tht priyal is nt beautiful ? We Hve no probs with priyal ..it's the character which she plays we r discussing abt..
Scroll up & see the bold part ...