Sensational South

--Telugu Movies Chit Chat Corner-- (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

sparkle2985

IF-Rockerz

sparkle2985

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
my fav is prabhas and maheshbabu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "--Telugu Movies Chit Chat Corner-- (Page 2)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supercool3

^ I say give it a watch Big smile It's not bad as the reviews made it out to be. The genre is just a bit new to TFI

@Kavya - Did you like the movie? 

@Melz - Our favourites are the same LOL

That's something I don't like about Tollywood.. they don't like new things.. they're happy on their same old churned masala crap.. Atleast Kollywood accepts new genres and they do well too.. I hope Tollywood takes better movies too I'm tired of the same movies over and over again..

Btww hello.. I'm not Telugu.. I'm not even Indian LOL But I have watched so many of those movies that I manage to understand an speak some Telugu/Tamil..

My favorites would be Mahesh, Allu Arjun, Prabhas.. But I do like alot of other guys who if I start mentioning the page would end..LOL But I do want to mention that among the new guys Sundeep is really talented..

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 27 January 2014 at 1:23am | IP Logged
MAHESH TO PLAY A COP AGAIN     From TOI

AS sashidhar

Looks like Mahesh Babu is getting sentimental about playing a cop. After playing an undercover cop in Pokiri and Dookudu, Mahesh is now all set to repeat a similar role.
   After delivering stellar performance in both the superhit films, the superstar will once again be seen playing the role of an intense cop in Sreenu Vaitla's forthcoming directorial Aagadu. This is the second time that Sreenu and Mahesh have teamed up for an action entertainer after the blockbuster Dookudu. Looks like the makers of the film want to recreate the magic.
   Tamannaah will be seen as the leading lady in the film, which is currently being shot in the city.

Mahesh Babu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavya....cityoflights

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 27 January 2014 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Anushka on an action spree!    another oneWink

Karthik Pasupulate

Art director Thota Tharani has been working non-stop for the last one month to recreate the Warangal Fort in a film set in Nanakramguda. The set is almost ready for the next schedule of shooting of Anushka-starrer Rudramadevi set to start from January 29. Director Gunasekhar seems to be very pleased with his art director's work.
   "We will be shooting war sequences when Yadavas of Devagiri launched a military assault on the Warangal Fort, which was the bastion of Rudrammadevi's reign. It was renowned for its design with seven types of walls that fended off many enemy invasions during her rule. It's the most elaborate war sequence that I have ever shot and it was crucial to get the set right. Thota Tharani has done a fabulous job," exclaims director Gunasekhar.
   The filmmaker promises that the war sequences in the movie are going be a visual treat. Looks like it's going to be an action packed few months for Anushka and Rana. The two are shooting for some war sequences for Rajamouli's Baahubali as well.

Anushka in Rudramadevi

Kavya....cityoflights

Kavya....

IF-Rockerz

Kavya....

Posted: 27 January 2014 at 1:48am | IP Logged
I didn't see Nenokkadine Cry. The stupid Cineworld theatre authorities cancelled the show after we went there citing they didn't have the key to display the print. I guess yesterday was probably the last show here. I missed it Broken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

Kavya....

IF-Rockerz

Kavya....

Posted: 27 January 2014 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Really excited to watch Rudramma Devi!! I remember studying about her in telugu literature in school.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 27 January 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MakhanMalaai-

That's something I don't like about Tollywood.. they don't like new things.. they're happy on their same old churned masala crap.. Atleast Kollywood accepts new genres and they do well too.. I hope Tollywood takes better movies too I'm tired of the same movies over and over again..

I agree! It's kind of been the same masala movies over and over again recently. Though I don't mind as long as it's entertaining, but I do look forward to new stuff as well.

@ Kavya - Oh no! Ouch I hope you can watch the movie soon though.

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 27 January 2014 at 9:44am | IP Logged
So Anushka's acting in Baahubali and Rudramadevi? Shocked I really don't know the story about the latter, but I do like Anushka in these type of roles.

Instantly became a fan of hers after watching Arundhati Star

PutijaChalhovcityoflights

Post Reply New Post

Go to top