Suggestions / Comments

Please Unlock Afsar Bitiya Forum -pg 16,30 (Page 30)

Post Reply New Post

Page 30 of 39

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 14 February 2014 at 6:24am | IP Logged
IF u so lucky that i am not well today otherwise i would really have made my valentines day post her on this forum. really unacceptable behaviour

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trinilisa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please Unlock Afsar Bitiya Forum -pg 16,30 (Page 30)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 14 February 2014 at 6:25am | IP Logged
u should just tell us to get lost thats all u dnt even need to say sorry we cnt open it.

trinilisa

trinilisa

IF-Rockerz

trinilisa

Posted: 14 February 2014 at 7:38am | IP Logged
To the higher DTs who we have been coming here everyday for the past 3 weeks, waiting on a response, I'd just like to ask two questions :-

1) what was the reason for locking forum...meaning your IF     criteria
2) do you care

I feel so sad and hurt that nothing was done to this date and it shows no respect to us your members and to Mr. Kinshuk Mahajan and Miss Mitali Nag as well, who are the main reasons for us joining AB forum because of our love for them and their show. I know most of our members did not comment everyday, but we still made new posts and kept the forum going as it was our only way of showing our love for Kinshuk, Mitali and the show (even though it was off-air), and even Divya (Kinshuk's wife).

Imagine I was actually replying to comments on 1 of my threads and then it popped up that this forum is locked, could you just imagine my shock, no really could you !!! No warning, nothing, just a lock down like a militant group taking over !!!!

This behavior is totally disrespectful, distasteful and very unprofessional and it says a lot without anything even being said. At least BilliCat. showed us some respect by commenting on page 16 but still we had hoped our voices would be heard. 

Don't know what will happen now, but on a very sad note at least we can say we tried and it would be nice to know our opinion/voice made a difference.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prishna4ever-RohitMaxwell-

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 14 February 2014 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
agree with u Lisa unacceptable behaviour by the ppl in charge. u have said and asked it all

trinilisa

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 11:57am | IP Logged
last time i am commenting here really IF unfair behaviour and its awful the way u treated fans. whoever this higher DT is i got no words for u. and thanks billacat for atleast acknowledging that the AB and kitali fans existed.

trinilisa

trinilisa

IF-Rockerz

trinilisa

Posted: 16 February 2014 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Just one more question... what is this forum for anyway... as it says "suggestions and comments"... so is it just that.. to make suggestions and comments that go un-noticed..

I still come on to check if by luck "Prishna" fans got their home released back to them but nothing, and what is even more sad and VERY UNPROFESSIONAL is the LACK OF RESPECT shown..

If you know Technical DTs you not gonna unlock it at least acknowledge it and send a message your decision is final..

Common courtesy goes a long way..

When someone owns a store and its going out of business, they have a "closing down sale" so their patrons know soon the store will be no more.. but I guess you all do what you think is right in your own way..

Again BilliCat. thanks for taking your time to reply to my PMs and for your comment on page 16

prishna4ever

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 8:01am | IP Logged
hey guys,
I understand having the forum you visit daily get closed is upsetting but kindly do cooperate and wait for technical DTs reply.
-S/C Team.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-kmfan_2

trinilisa

IF-Rockerz

trinilisa

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BilliCat.

hey guys,
I understand having the forum you visit daily get closed is upsetting but kindly do cooperate and wait for technical DTs reply.
-S/C Team.

Thanks again @BilliCat. for reading our comments and giving a reply... and we are trying our best to cooperate but this waiting has been long.. Confused Angry

prishna4ever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top