Page 1 of 39

Page 1
Page   of 39
Page 2 Page 39

trinilisa

IF-Rockerz

trinilisa

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 7:18am | IP Logged
This is a simple request for some help...        

We the fans of Kinshuk Mahajan and Mitali Nag are kindly asking if you can un-lock Afsar Bitiya forum since it's the only form of communication we have with them. Kinshuk comes on everyday to read our posts and comments.

We are constantly making new posts and do keep our forum quite active.

We have ffs, os', and even a Prishna Day and KinYa Day every month.

Please listen to our sincere request and help us.

Thanking you in advance,
Lisa

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

tiger93bryandarewikileaksJasluvsKinshukprishna4everankvkprishna_fanjanedoe2013star_warsNithiya95Proud-Indiakmfan_2FizaluvsKinshuk-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please Unlock Afsar Bitiya Forum -pg 16,30" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 8:06am | IP Logged
yes please could u open the afsar bitiya forum this is totally unfair that u even closed the forum its always active and we try as much as possible to keep it active.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

wikileaksJasluvsKinshukankvkTheDon.star_warstrinilisaFizaluvsKinshukkmfan_2

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 8:33am | IP Logged
IF i dnt get why u keep on closing the afsar bitiya forum this is the 2nd time u have closed the forum u did it last year this time as well. there isnt many of us but we always try and keep the forum busy. if u have a rule as to how many members should be on any forum be it active or inactive members who come on daily, weekly or monthly than maybe u should make fans aware of that. its extremely rude to lock forums without notice to their fans and maybe u should start giving them warnings that their activity level is too low and if it continues the forum will be closed. so that if there are any fans who are doing any ff, ss or os's they can finish it up quickly or not even bother to start any.

IF u made these forums for fans to discuss about their favourite shows and actors dnt u think that whilst we are interacting with each another that we make friends with them and become close? like really how rude can u get to lock some1s home up without given them any notice not even the poice do that they give out notices 1st. can u imagine fans u go amd check the forum how shocked they where when they saw the forum closed? Really extremely rude behaviour u wnt do this in real life dnt get why u doing it here.

for most of us the AB forum is our 2nd home we discuss both kinshuk and mitali alot what can we do if they not doing any shows and u dnt give us any news on either of them so that we can have more discussions on them. do u remember when last u gave mitali fans a proper interview?~ how about never even when the show was on we didnt get a proper interview of her only once if i remem correctly. u sometimes remem that kinshuk exists and ask him 1 question about a certain festival or about which show or actor is his favorite is that even news about him?

As an upset fan who comes on your forum every single day i would hope u would be courtesy enough to reply to my post and tell me why u closed my forum down and also answer a few of my questions that i asked.

Sandia

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

wikileaksJasluvsKinshukprishna4everankvkjanedoe2013TheDon.star_warstrinilisaFizaluvsKinshukkmfan_2moniluvskinshuk

trinilisa

IF-Rockerz

trinilisa

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 8:42am | IP Logged
I hope we get a quick response in our favour Sandia...              

And to those in authority, please listen to our plight...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

wikileaksJasluvsKinshukprishna4everankvkstar_warsFizaluvsKinshukkmfan_2

prishna4ever

prishna4ever

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Why was this forum locked?  Can anyone please listen to us and unlock it. It is always active.

Thanks

wikileaksJasluvsKinshukankvkstar_warstrinilisaFizaluvsKinshukkmfan_2

prishna4ever

prishna4ever

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 9:04am | IP Logged
I second everything Sandia said and would love an explanation.. We do deserve that much.

You just ruined my day and even my weekend.

It really is not fair to your members to be so cruel..

Edited by prishna4ever - 24 January 2014 at 9:02am

wikileaksankvkJasluvsKinshukstar_warstrinilisaFizaluvsKinshukkmfan_2

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prishna4ever

I second everything Sandia said and would love an explanation.. We do deserve that much.
You just ruined my day and even my weekend. It really is not fair to your members to be so cruel..
agree very unfair treatment

wikileaksJasluvsKinshukankvkstar_warstrinilisakmfan_2FizaluvsKinshuk

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 9:09am | IP Logged
agree with prishna fan dnt get why it was closed

wikileaksJasluvsKinshukankvkstar_warstrinilisaFizaluvsKinshukkmfan_2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top