Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
when will released the movie can u tell me the date  of the HSKD movie released ?

any others information , plz kindly posted his all interviews i want to watch its
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Embedded image permalink
From this poster of the movie you will get the releasing date also...😉
CherryWild thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Varun and Alia stopped by at the India Today Mediaplex on Tuesday along with their TV actor co-star Siddharth Shukla (Balika Vadhu) and animatedly discussed how Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania "is a refreshing take on filmi romance".

"Our film has a positive twist on love triangles. Most films tackling the theme of love triangle shows the other boy as a negative character, but Siddharth adds to the emotions of the film," tells Varun.

Alia, who looked stunning in a chic black lacy number, said she was extremely excited to play Kavya Pratap Singh.

"The audience will instantly connect with the film, which has a perfect script and well-conceived characters. Kavya is the new age, fiery girl who has a different way of dealing with romance," says Alia.

Small screen sensation Siddharth is making his Bollywood debut with Humpty Sharma...

Despite enjoying a massive fan following himself, Siddharth claimed he was in awe of the big screen.

"Right now, I am looking forward to seeing myself on the big screen. Trying times will begin when I will take up my second film as that's when people will take me more seriously. I will have to prove myself too," he says.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-2685101/Humpty-Sharma-Ki-Dulhania-Humpty-bride-explore-young-love-generation-next.html