~ SM thread yay~ - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
I am female...sorry if my profile shows as male...not so net friendly so might have missed it...will definately edit it. Thanks to all of you !

QUOTE=ksp9]Akka but in her profile she selected gender as male[/QUOTE]
Thala how do u know that she is my close friend? All my Anika friends are close to me. Though I had not talked with some. I got to know her name from one post. I hardly speak with people. Congrats saritha for the new post.
shamima is right, i am not her close friend at all ...we just sometimes interact here while commenting on Anika and posting pictures of anika as we both are Anika fans...

Originally posted by shamimabanu15

Thala how do u know that she is my close friend? All my Anika friends are close to me. Though I had not talked with some. I got to know her name from one post. I hardly speak with people. Congrats saritha for the new post.
Originally posted by shamimabanu15

😆 SB i came to know her name is saritha only when i saw your comment
we all know her as ramro_mora but only you knew her name saritha 
😆 thats why i said close freind😆

its never late
become close freinds soon😊
Originally posted by thala

😆SB i came to know her name is saritha only when i saw your comment
we all know her as ramro_mora but only you knew her name saritha
😆thats why i said close freind😆

its never late
become close freinds soon😊

Di u got me wrong. I got her name through one post in Anika. I misspelt her name and she mentioned plz call sarita. Ya we will if time permits. We have common thing Anika lovers