Punar Vivah

||Kratika Sengar: Teri Umeed Tera Intezaar Karte Hain||#11 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

Leevi05

IF-Dazzler

Leevi05

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sallybaby

gongrats for the new thread ...!!
first page looks beautiful Clap

omg i really hope kratika does khatron ke khiladi
i just watched a random episode from a previous season to just see how the show is...
totally fear factor ish...though some thing they are asked to do, like bringing a real crocodile out of a box...so scary !!
diving to water to get things...walking on strings...so many wide stuffs...they just sound so fun !!
plus it would even be more fun to see kratz doing it, so i'm keeping my fingers crossed...

although i'm not so fond of the new host...he is an awesome director no doubt but i would have preferred it to be akki, it would have been so fun watching it... but that is if kratika is even going to do it

plus i just saw an article that said guru is confirmed for it..i could swear this is like the third article confirming that guru is doing...just hope it is true...well i guess we just have to wait for both of them to confirm...

wow chitra that pic of hers is really beautifulDay Dreaming thanks for posting it...

edit : oh wow kratika saw the thread, how sweet...Embarrassed

what guru confirmed the news...can u share the link plz

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksjanedoe2013sallybabyRA17IsYaRoCHeR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Kratika Sengar: Teri Umeed Tera Intezaar Karte Hain||#11 (Page 4)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Hey Tanya, Leevi , Amina...Nice to meet u all again!! Great pics of Kratika!! Hope they confirm it on their own...Who else will be extremely happy than us if our duo share the screen space together?? Tell me!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksDeepaavengjanedoe2013KayAziwaLeevi05FireLordPhoenixsallybabyIsYaRoCHeR

sallybaby

IF-Rockerz

sallybaby

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 4:41am | IP Logged
he hasnt confirmed it yet

MM

okay i just noticed that the source is not reliable...so never mind that

hey dear, yeah would love to see them both in it

Edited by sallybaby - 24 January 2014 at 5:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

janedoe2013Leevi05IsYaRoCHeR

SinalRocks

SinalRocks

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Hi SudhaEmbarrassed it is so good to see you back on PV forum after a long time and congratulations for your new job. I remember reading your posts on DC and KS AT Embarrassed Miss those days. Hopefully you will continue to visit this AT. Love the discussions here.
LOL I think we all will be overjoyed if Gurmeet and Kratika ever share same screen together again. I will lost myself and start screaming LOL I have a huge smile just thinking about the scenario.

Amina, I hope you are doing great now. I used to watch KKK when Akshay Kuman hosted the show. The stunts were really scary but I totally grossed out when they had to eat those disgusting stuffs.

As for Kratika doing KKK, I am still not sure if she will do it or not. Lets wait and watch.

DeepaavengLeevi05KayAziwaFireLordPhoenixcssudhasallybabyIsYaRoCHeREuphoria.

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanya for ur wishes!! Always love this place and whatever show Kratika take up I hope we all join there as well and I'll try my best to drop in regularly!! So you watched KKK before? Seems kinda stunt and action oriented show...isn't it? Anyways Kratika loves to do action so I'm all for it!!

SinalRocksFireLordPhoenixsallybabyIsYaRoCHeREuphoria.

sallybaby

IF-Rockerz

sallybaby

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 5:19am | IP Logged
^ hey tanya i'm good now, thanks :)
yeah there are serious disgusting stuffs though, too unhygienic
that is fear factor for youLOL...
but dont know why they changed akshay, the moment i heard khiladi the first thing that came to my mind was akki...*sigh*

yeah i guess we just have to wait and watch...
plus the guy she contacted on twitter, (nikitin dheer) is also doing it... so i guess we will get some info in whatever project she is doing really soonTongue

Edited by sallybaby - 24 January 2014 at 5:16am

SinalRockssmileymj10FireLordPhoenixIsYaRoCHeREuphoria.

SinalRocks

SinalRocks

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Sudha and Amina, you are welcome Embarrassed

The stunts in Khatron Ke Khiladi are really scary. Gosh I remember in one stunt the participants had to sit in small glass box filled with snakesDead  and that was one of the easiest stuntShocked

Apart from Akshay, Priyanka Chopda hosted the show for one season. I loved Akshay's hosting more, he himself used to perform some of the stunts before the participants.Actually I think PC also performed some stunts when she was the host. Anyway, I am really curious whether Kratika will accept it or not. She herself told once that she would love to do the show. She has experience of doing stunts during Jhansi Ki Rani so that may help her although KKK will be a whole new ball game.

Looks like a lot of KSians are watching TP Smile. I have heard so many good things about the show. Mittals have truly won my heart since PV ZMD. I really hope in future they consider Kratika as their lead once again, it would be amazing.

Few days ago I watched the scene where Palak-Payal-Ansh met for the first time at the mall. The way Kratika said those lines : mein aap ki honewali nayi mumma hoon , mera naam Aarti hain...with so much warmth I fell in love with Aarti all over again. I have said this before and I will say it again, after JKR ended , never thought I could love any of  her other character same as JKR but Kratika's portrayal of Aarti proved me wrong (equal credit goes to the PH & CVs). Now it is hard to choose between Rani Laxmi Bai and Aarti (for me at least LOL

I am planning to watch KZK from Kratika's track as I am not watching anything these days apart from some classic movies of late Suchitra Sen. It is a shame that I can't find any episode of KDMH with Kratika in it.

Take care everyone. Hug

Deepaavengnirmalac99smileymj10KayAziwaFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.IsYaRoCHeR

IsYaRoCHeR

IF-Sizzlerz

IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Wah Wah !! Kya Title Hai !! Very well suited for our curiousness on her comeback !! Heart

Congratulations for the 11th KS AT, everyone !! Hug Thanks to Sidra & MJ for your touch in making the first page of this thread looks beautiful !! Heart Loved the pictures, banners & siggies posted !! Day Dreaming 

Waiting for our princess to come back with a new show !! Day Dreaming For KKK, waiting for her approval... She'll be a great khiladi for sure !! LOL Wink 

Not really sure whether I've posted my this KS siggy on KS AT or not !! Tongue

Have A Great Day & Weekend everyone !! Big smile Will try to be here often !! Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksnirmalac99disha_rajdevDeepaavengKayAziwasmileymj10FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.KrantiGuru_JKR

Post Reply New Post

Go to top