Punar Vivah

||Kratika Sengar: Teri Umeed Tera Intezaar Karte Hain||#11 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

Deepaaveng

Goldie

Deepaaveng

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 1:13am | IP Logged
congrats evry new at.. 
love the name.. its matching as we are waitingBig smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksDina_Kiranajanedoe2013nirmalac99smileymj10KayAziwaRA17chitsri65FireLordPhoenixcssudhaMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.IsYaRoCHeR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Kratika Sengar: Teri Umeed Tera Intezaar Karte Hain||#11 (Page 3)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

janedoe2013

Goldie

janedoe2013

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Congratulations to all for the 11th KSAT.. Thanks KSians, for the great insights that makes this place worth going through aside from the main forum fun.. Wish everyone another thread of happy discussions and what to come with regards to Kratika Sengar and her works..ClapClapClap.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksDina_KiranaDeepaavengnirmalac99smileymj10KayAziwaRA17FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.IsYaRoCHeR

iluvsKS

iluvsKS

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Congrats for 11th AT
perfect title..

just saw Kratika's new pic..
she looks stunning in marathi look..hope it's from some new show or something..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksDina_Kiranajanedoe2013nirmalac99smileymj10KayAziwaRA17FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.IsYaRoCHeR

chitsri65

IF-Rockerz

chitsri65

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Congrats ALL ... ya agree with everyone --apt title.

My favourite pic of Kratz ...
..classic beauty.
crdts..KS lovers fb

Edited by chitsri65 - 24 January 2014 at 3:14am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ChokiNMFSinalRocksDina_KiranaDeepaavengjanedoe2013nirmalac99smileymj10Leevi05KayAziwaFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.IsYaRoCHeR

SinalRocks

SinalRocks

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Congratulations everyone for the new AT.
Thank you Sidra and MJ for your beautiful work, looking gorgeous as our lovely lady.

MJ, Kratika retweeted you <3

1. @diallo_bineta @kratikaonly Oops, sori hir's d link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3895397 .... u too Kratz, hope u'l b able 2 c dat thread, proud to b KSians!

Retweeted by kratika sengar
     Hide conversation
    •  Retweet 
    •  Favorite 
    •  More
      Dismiss
      Image will appear as a link
    • @smileyMJ10 loved it n how...:-):-):-):-)

•  Retweet 
      •  Favorite 
      •  More
      Expand

She also retweeted and answered Sidra about her birthday thread Embarrassed

1. @kratikaonly Wooohooo thanks sooo much for loving it babes'..we even had made ur last bday thread love ya lots http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3650784&TPN=2 ...

•  Retweet 
      •  Favorite 
      •  More
      Expand

Edited by SinalRocks - 24 January 2014 at 5:06am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Dina_Kiranajanedoe2013Deepaavengnirmalac99smileymj10KayAziwaLeevi05sallybabyAbie10FireLordPhoenixcssudhaMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.IsYaRoCHeR

Leevi05

IF-Dazzler

Leevi05

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 4:06am | IP Logged
    Congrats to ALL...
    we will rocks again :-)

Dina_KiranaSinalRocksDeepaavengjanedoe2013nirmalac99KayAziwasmileymj10cssudhaMelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixRA17sallybabyIsYaRoCHeREuphoria.

sallybaby

IF-Rockerz

sallybaby

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 4:21am | IP Logged
    gongrats for the new thread ...!!
    first page looks beautiful Clap

omg i really hope kratika does khatron ke khiladi
    i just watched a random episode from a previous season to just see how the show is...
    totally fear factor ish...though some thing they are asked to do, like bringing a real crocodile out of a box...so scary !!
    diving to water to get things...walking on strings...so many wide stuffs...they just sound so fun !!
    plus it would even be more fun to see kratz doing it, so i'm keeping my fingers crossed...

although i'm not so fond of the new host...he is an awesome director no doubt but i would have preferred it to be akki, it would have been so fun watching it... but that is if kratika is even going to do it

plus i just saw an article that said guru is confirmed for it..i could swear this is like the third article confirming that guru is doing...just hope it is true...well i guess we just have to wait for both of them to confirm...

wow chitra that pic of hers is really beautifulDay Dreaming thanks for posting it...

edit : oh wow kratika saw the thread, how sweet...Embarrassed

Edited by sallybaby - 24 January 2014 at 4:22am

SinalRocksDina_Kiranajanedoe2013Deepaavengnirmalac99KayAziwasmileymj10RA17chitsri65FireLordPhoenixcssudhaMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.IsYaRoCHeR

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 4:23am | IP Logged
    Firstly my hearty congratulations on the new thread!! Title was perfect and the first page was just amazing!! Those siggies, intros and everything on Kratika was too good!! I know Sidra and MJ would definitely bring out something new everytime and this time its nothing less either...I think I have left the forum when we were in 7th thread or so and its absolutely great to be back at this point of time where Kratika also seems to return back soon!!Embarrassed

Just taking the discussions forward from the last thread and I'm really excited to know what exactly Kratika is coming up with! All those new pics of her making me so curious!! Nonetheless its always worth the wait!!

@Saffi : Hey dear!! I know you are watching YHM as we got to interact there in that forum fortunately...haha!! Coming to the show, like you said drama is at peaks, full of fights and all but still its captivating!! I'm looking forward to Ishita/Raman/Ruhi's story to start! Also very much curious to see Karan and Divyanka's romantic side as well! Haven't got to watch their previous shows/work but in YHM they were too good!! They portray all the subtleties  very well! Both were equally amazing but I'm slightly invested on Karan...lol!! And the scenes with the kid always reminds me of Punar Vivaah...*sigh*!! I just hope Ekta doesn't spoil the show...!!

@Borna:Hello my friend...How r you doing? Its been a long long time...Isn't it? Hugs Hug
    Wish u all the luck for ur exams/semester or whatever!! Good to know ur marathon shows...haha!! Niether I watch TP or JLZ but somewhere I caught few snippets of TP but that said Shraddha's acting didn't took my attention whereas Iqbal Khan was amazing and since its Mittals show, I knew it would be great in story telling and characterizations but just that I'm not interested in it!! About JLZ is it Ekta's show? I dont know what u meant by EK and her cliched routes in ur post...sorry!! Wish u have a great time with ur shows and hopefully we'll be back with our discussions here once Kratika make her come back!!

@Nina: Great to u see dear!! How have u been?? Howz everything with u?Have u changed ur ID?Looks good for U! So u are not watching any ITV shows right now ?? Miss all those wonderful discussions we used to have on PV and Kratika(Gurmeet)! Definitely miss those golden days!! If Kratika comes back we may again get along with the discussions...Waiting for those days though I'm not sure I can give my cent percent here...lol..My work doesn't allow me to contribute fully!! Anyways wanna enjoy at the moment!!

@All : Good to see new faces joining KS AT!! Glad to meet u all!! Miss Kirthi, Jac, Enid and many other fellow KSians! Hope they all be back again!!

Edited by cssudha - 24 January 2014 at 4:20am

Dina_KiranaSinalRocksnirmalac99janedoe2013disha_rajdevKayAziwasmileymj10FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamssallybabyRA17IsYaRoCHeREuphoria.ilovepyaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top