Attractive creation everybody and good discusion good night allπŸ‘
Posted: 10 years ago
MJ & Sidra congrats ks replied 
i am happy for you twoπŸ˜ƒ

Isya Amazing siggies 

i hope kratz conform soon KKK
excited
Congratulations to MJ and Siddu for those retweets and replies! πŸ€— Thanks for always letting us know where our next KSAT homes are going to be whenever we finish up a thread! It's greatly appreciated by all of us here!

Sudha, if you see this...Quick reply to you, since you asked me some stuff! Hope you're doing well! It has been a very long time since we've spoken! πŸ€— JLZ isn't EK's show, no, but there was one merger episode with BALH that derailed our show a bit...The JLZ showrunners managed to do some damage control, which we were all very relieved to see...But then I guess the demand for drama kicked in or something around the new year...*weary sigh* So now I'm waiting to see how the drama plays out, catching up with that later if I feel like it. In the meantime, I'm devoting daily viewing time to TP, and it's been fun so far. At least I don't have to sit through the drama/challenges/suspense factors on a daily basis yet, haha! I can just move through the episodes continuously...I also keep slipping into nostalgia mode with other shows that have been off-air for a few years...Those, along with TP and Classic JLZ, keep my free time occupied. I doubt I'd be able to live through watching an EK soap now, what with the constant worries of having a favorite couple separated or smashed to pieces after a while...
  1. 7:37 AM - 24 Jan 2014 ·
    " data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false">

Reality has no corners- unknown

What a beautiful title. Siddu, honestly, you come up with the best titles for our second home! <3 Thanks a bunch Sidra and Smiley for sending the link of our AT to Kratika. I hope she finds the time to go through all the ATs (sounds a little impossible but hey, there's no harm wishing for such a thing, right?). 

Congrats everyone on completing yet another AT. <3 Love that picture of Donut's. He has grown so big! The Donut in Kratika's Twitter cover was sooo tiny. 
Edited by Euphoria. - 10 years ago

Kratika Sengar is one woman who has been crafted and chiseled with a lot of patience by God. Why do we say? Because look at her once and a bolt of lightning will strike you immediately. Yes, she can kill with her looks.

The hot bod is in news as she is all set to enchant masses with her stint as Aarti in Shashi-Sumeet Mittal's next on Zee TV, Punar Vivah, which will hit the screens from 20 February 2012.

Well, the lovely lady has been away from the small screen since the days of Jhansi Ki Rani. So why did she stay away from TV for so long and not opt for any reality or fiction show?

"I know being a part of a reality has emerged as a trend but I am not a trend follower but a trendsetter. After Jhansi Ki Rani, so many mythological shows went on air. And I am sure after Punar Vivah, I will start a new trend altogether which the world will follow,' says Kratika.

Hmm...you are one confident girl, Kratika. Tellychakkar.com wishes you all the luck for your future endeavours!!!

Was quite free,so went to tellychakkar and found dis article...

The word trendsetter should b credited 2our GK risking their image in young age to become step mom and step dad at tis ageπŸ‘

I watch quite a handful of shows, as Ks said:" After Jhansi Ki Rani, so many mythological shows went on air. And I am sure after Punar Vivah, I will start a new trend altogether which the world will follow,' says Kratika. "...its a so true,now adays i find shows attempting d same concepts wit little or more twists to it...

really miss KS... she is adorable hope our wait over soon well said dear in you post GK really have set a new trend always they rock and wish they get soon great projects πŸ˜ƒ
Good Luck With Roses

Thanks all for the Congratz!! 😊
Just wanna let her know that there is this thread that includes those people who truly love her. Am glad I did!

Btw, Happy Republic Day to those who are celebrating it.. 😳

And oh, welcome to KS AT
kratikamonange (ur fatima, am i right?)
Hello All...
Happy Republic Day Everyone... Jai Hind...

Hope everyone is doing well 

Love! Respect! My Geeta maa!! pic.twitter.com/UnrYaRKPGB

• Retweet
  • Favorite

Embedded image permalink

Happy Republic day Ksians

-"Jai Hind"