Precap is pointing towards brutal end of RK.

bikeshsngh03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Precap gave me nightmare that CVs are giving RK a brutal death
No i can't take the brutal ending for my epic and beloved RK.🥺
If they will give brytal death of RK then i will curse cvs for their life time😡🤬
May cvs rot in seven hells and then kicked out from there.😡
I am already feeling so low thinking about that they will not give any proper rishbala moment to us, only brutal ending and then leap.🥺😭🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think Keval will die first to save Rishbala... and makers will show some of their moments together than after few days directly leap saying both died.. this is what I am thinking.
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i was downloading the episodes daily
and editing to make RM scenes
if RK has a brutal end i will stop here only 
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: beautiful_heart

I think Keval will die first to save Rishbala... and makers will show some of their moments together than after few days directly leap saying both died.. this is what I am thinking.

shahi i really hope rishbala get some  time alone in private b4 rk dies
bikeshsngh03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@beautiful_heart  @rimaforever
it will be kind of cvs to give us some rishbala momet.
But don't think so they will give us any last moment to cherish😭
roopachinu thumbnail
If this is the weired wala leap of R.K's end, and ViVian's exit. It's 1000% guarantee that it will really be a flop.
Do u all agree with this Vivian Fans?
yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey guys  i just watch the SBS segment they have not mention anything that RK will die in face off they just said by his death RK track will end and KRK will be in jail .So, i think RK will escape from death tomorrow or monday and will meet Madhu somehow but Bhujang will be after him so at the end of this track RK will die.He can't die without seeing his Madhu.The most important question how Madhu will get pregnant or she is already pregnant
Or it may be that after the face off Bhuang kuku KRK will be arrested but some how Bhujang will escape and will come to take revenge from RK Edited by yogendra1 - 10 years ago
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Not the brutal ending, I am dreading the worst actually.. they could have shoot him dead na? why burn someone alive? they want to keep this track open.. which means they can bring anyone as RK with a plastic surgery 😡
and if that is what they want then they will keep Madhu alive as the mother of the new heroine ... WTH? I want Rishbala to die together if not live together 😒
GOODLUCKANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shonuu

Not the brutal ending, I am dreading the worst actually.. they could have shoot him dead na? why burn someone alive? they want to keep this track open.. which means they can bring anyone as RK with a plastic surgery 😡
and if that is what they want then they will keep Madhu alive as the mother of the new heroine ... WTH? I want Rishbala to die together if not live together 😒

shonu  i think u  r right . colors n makers have said that there wud b leap but rk  n madhubala wud stay.😭😭😭
i want RM die together😭
sending friend request . accept it
yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GOODLUCKANGEL

shonu  i think u  r right . colors n makers have said that there wud b leap but rk  n madhubala wud stay.😭😭😭

i want RM die together😭
sending friend request . accept it

Rk is not getting replaced  his character will die in the show Vd himself said that in an interview